Dixie county vs Pahokee

Tigerfan1

We've got to get past Frostproof friday first,anything can happen in a rivalry game,and it has before. 1st round games can b scary as a fan...sometimes the kids are just not as focused for whatever reason. Either way I can't see dixie taking the "w". I like your thinking pahokeeblue56...I think the kids would like another go with pahokee

I know this sounds crazy but i am going on record now and say Dixie County goes down to Pahokee and gives them a scare in the first round. I haven't decided on the Trenton vs Fort Mead game yet, still got two weeks to make up my mind.

I'm not sure if Pahokee are going to get a scare form Dixie County. You all had Fort Meade at #1 in the 1A and Pahokee shut them out. Dixie County is in trouble and Trenton they will be meeting you all very very soon.

I think Ft. Meade is being underestimated.  I also think Pahokee get to state probably not easily but I think they get there and win..

Honestly its a shamed that we know for sure the champion will most definitely come from the South... Whether it be Madison, Trenton, Ft. Meade, Pahokee I don't see the state title game being very competitive this year with the way the teams are setup.

I think Ft. Meade is being underestimated. I also think Pahokee get to state probably not easily but I think they get there and win..

Honestly its a shamed that we know for sure the champion will most definitely come from the South... Whether it be Madison, Trenton, Ft. Meade, Pahokee I don't see the state title game being very competitive this year with the way the teams are setup.

We didn't say it was going to be easy but Pahokee has the potential to win get to the 1A Championship. Fort Meade couldn't handle Pahokee and y'all had them as your (1A) best.

I see Pinkos only has Pahokee as a 4 point favorite, I was trying to tell yall this game could be close. On Paper Dixie looks pretty even can they do it on the field? I guess we will know about 10 pm Friday night. Both teams are solid and this year first round match up's in the south bracket are very competitive and should make for some great football. Good luck to every one.