Dixie county vs Pahokee

Tigerfan1

I am not just passing on some info, but this guy is right on the win loss 80% of the time 

Remember that 80%  is his Won/Loss Record, not relative to his projected numbers.  Ex: Whether he states Trenton wins by 1 or by 50 all Trenton has to do is Win and he is correct towards that percentage.  That said.  I think most of us could have gone 100% this year picking the Trenton Games. 

Picking Fort Meade by win by  -10 pts to Pahokee and the end result being Pahokee winning by 27-0 just goes down as a "L" loss for Pinkos.  However, 37 pts off the projected number is kind of .....well borderline clueless for that particular match up.  I have also seen Pinkos be within 6 pts for many of this picks so it goes both ways.  He likely has a numbers system and he sticks to it.  It may or may  not include home field, emotions, injuries , suspensions and other variables.  He has a number/rating system and he sticks to it.  But you are corrent Tigerfan1.  If you just look at W/L he is right 80% of the time or 4/5 games.  Not bad!

We didn't say it was going to be easy but Pahokee has the potential to win get to the 1A Championship. Fort Meade couldn't handle Pahokee and y'all had them as your (1A) best.

I didn't rank anyone so y'all don't include me LOL.  Pahokee was my favorite until all the mess came down today and I didn't even know they are without the QB.

Im not saying Trenton has slow white boys. im just saying even though we shut out Fort Meade their running back still had 179 rushing yrds. I dont think Trenton would contain him

I got Pahokee winning big!

I'm not sure if Pahokee are going to get a scare form Dixie County. You all had Fort Meade at #1 in the 1A and Pahokee shut them out. Dixie County is in trouble and Trenton they will be meeting you all very very soon.

Pahokee BIG..

Ft. Meade by 10

I got Pahokee going to state

Anyone care to comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!! While i did pick Pahokee to win i said if it was a close game i would give Dixie the edge, Here comes the I told you so ! 

By the way Tyler King had 28 yards rushing 

Anyone care to comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!! While i did pick Pahokee to win i said if it was a close game i would give Dixie the edge, Here comes the I told you so ! 

By the way Tyler King had 28 yards rushing 

Trenton,  we hear you but remember - these comments were made about 2 weeks ago.       If I took away the Trenton QB and Head Coach (because of some unknown sitiuation)  24 hours before you play Fort Meade - Would that likely make have made a closer game?  I thought Pahokee would win and in the 10-13 range but after I heard that news ,  I definitely thought Pahokee could be in trouble. I honestly would have said it very well could be a 3-4 point game either way.  Dixie stepped up and took advantage of the situation and won a close game in OT.  Hats off to them.

For me it's ....Congratulations to Dixie County -  they were the better team that night (with the circumstances at hand).   Pahokee overall is still the better team and it appears to be an unfortunate series of events that the Pahokee players may have had nothing to do with that ultimately cost them their season.  I imagine they are angry and confused right now.  Football is like life.

Still Got Dixie and Madison, Both are good enough to get us if dont play our best. Dixie first and then we can think about Madison 

I beg to differ....Trenton clearly has the best offense in 1A.   I am pretty sure people are forgetting about their Defense because of all of the awe of their Offense.  Even if you slow the Trenton Offense, you still need to outscore them.   I just don't see Trenton slipping up on both sides of the ball.