Muck bowl 2021??

DisabledAccount

13 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s always the final game of the season just like soul bowl for Dillard & ely. 

neither team has a full schedule yet hence why it hasn’t been released, but you can assure even if it’s one game on their schedule it’s gonna be muck bowl. That’s tradition.

Well I know that sometimes rivalries get moved around if there is a schedule conflict so no game is guaranteed to always be the last week which is why I asked 

I have no doubts it's on the schedule but I do want to find out for sure when it is 

43 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You may be right that it is the last week 

I still need to find confirmation on it 

I’m confirming it. 1 I have fam all up and through belle glade and pahokee who are die hard raider and blue devil fans. 

2. over all the decades that it’s been played that game never changes which is the last game, only thing coming after that game is the playoffs, If both teams make it in. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m confirming it. 1 I have fam all up and through belle glade and pahokee who are die hard raider and blue devil fans. 

2. over all the decades that it’s been played that game never changes which is the last game, only thing coming after that game is the playoffs, If both teams make it in. 

I think the Muck Bowl been in existence since 1984

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well I know that sometimes rivalries get moved around if there is a schedule conflict so no game is guaranteed to always be the last week which is why I asked 

I have no doubts it's on the schedule but I do want to find out for sure when it is 

You right because the Soul Bowl since 1967 in Miami with Northwestern vs Jackson isn't the last game of the season anymore and the Northwest Classic in Jacksonville Raines vs Ribault since 1969

42 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You right because the Soul Bowl since 1967 in Miami with Northwestern vs Jackson isn't the last game of the season anymore and the Northwest Classic in Jacksonville Raines vs Ribault since 1969

Theirs is not I was referring to Dillards soul bowl vs ely & the muck bowl 

it’s always on the same day , has been for the longest 

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2021 at 2:17 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Anyone know when this game happening as I don't see it on either teams schedule on MaxPreps and I haven't seen any schedule release on Twitter for either team

Sat November 6 gofan.co to purchase tickets $10 at pahokee 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The Muck Bowl was voted as the top game in Florida to go to. 

Georgia would be Lowndes/Valdosta for example. 

it’s not the best teams, but it has the best atmosphere 

I think Dillard vs Ely would have something to say bout that, FT LAUDERDALE VS POMPANO(exit 36)

the first two historical black schools in broward county, the beef between the fans, the players &  let’s not forget the huge bands both schools have and how many compare this game to the classics in Orlando. 

i respect the muck bowl, love the muck bowl but , ughhh yea 

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I think Dillard vs Ely would have something to say bout that, FT LAUDERDALE VS POMPANO(exit 36)

the first two historical black schools in broward county, the beef between the fans, the players &  let’s not forget the huge bands both schools have and how many compare this game to the classics in Orlando. 

Say about what lol I respect the Soul Bowl but come on bruh Soul Bowl ain't living off that hype only in Broward County maybe. Everybody knows about the Muck Bowl heck we even have a documentary on it lol. The build up between both teams is like the ultimate game in the State. Neither teams want to lose. It's like what buddy said it's the Super Bowl!!! I can't wait until Muck Bowl even though I can't see the game lol

11 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Say about what lol I respect the Soul Bowl but come on bruh Soul Bowl ain't living off that hype only in Broward County maybe. Everybody knows about the Muck Bowl heck we even have a documentary on it lol. The build up between both teams is like the ultimate game in the State. Neither teams want to lose. It's like what buddy said it's the Super Bowl!!! I can't wait until Muck Bowl even though I can't see the game lol

The soul bowl is the same way, documentaries have been done on the soul bowl many times that game there is where legends have been made the soul bowl is nationally known as well not just broward county hype  @Jullian you better tell this man lol

30 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The soul bowl is the same way, documentaries have been done on the soul bowl many times that game there is where legends have been made the soul bowl is nationally known as well not just broward county hype  @Jullian you better tell this man lol

Followed football a long time and have seen docs on the Soul Bowl in Dade county and the Muck Bowl, but never from Broward even if it does exist.

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Muck bowl is national known brother..... By they way don't yall share the name (soul bowl) with Miami Jackson/Northwestern. Its only one Muck bowl

1 minute ago, A-Town561 said:

Muck bowl is national known brother..... By they way don't yall share the name (soul bowl) with Miami Jackson/Northwestern. Its only one Muck bowl

Na we don’t (share) broward soul bowl is the original lol & no disrespect who would y’all share it with it’s only one high school in pahokee and 1 high school in belle glade 

not trying to take away from yall game , that jawn be a movie only thing I’m saying is so does the broward soul bowl, both games are nationally known both games are heated hated rivals 

24 minutes ago, A-Town561 said:

Doesnt matter we are more famous. We perfected the bowl series my boy

I hear you bro, but what I won’t Di is get into war of words with you about two historical black games that mean ALOT to all communities involved. 

i wish y’all the best this weekend may the best team win & both teams leave it all on the field.