DILLARD (6-3) @ (7-2) CAROL CITY (NOV 13TH) 1ST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS

The playoffs are Finally here.! I know were still 2 weeks away but that doesn't mean we cant discuss the matchups that's already set and stone....You have dillard vs carol city ....broward vs dade it don't get any better then this.

Both teams will come in in 2 weeks having do or die games to get in the playoffs last night and prevailed and both are looking to continue to stay hot many of course will pick carol city in this matchup and rightfully so being that dillard hasn't been able to be consistent or have shown they can WIN a game when playing a team just as equally talented as them. these same 2 teams met 2 years ago in the first round with dillard being 28 point underdogs and they won and shocked everyone.

But that's why u play the games dillard has the talent to win this game as do carol city who will win?? we will see.

I think Dillard's biggest factor going against them in this game is Carol City has seen a harder schedule.  As good as the Dillard Defense is, Carol City has seen several Defenses as good or better week after week this season.  That said the CC QB may be more prepared than the Dillard QB.  Carol City Defense is no slouch. The positive of this is the Dillard QB has 2 weeks to prepare against his own very good Defense. So that should be a plus to help the Panthers get prepared for this great matchup.   

Yeah Carol City has had a tougher schedule and sitting at 8-2 being that I think they'll beat American. The problem with Carol City is offense and the defense is hella good. This game can go either way but I'm leaning towards the Chiefs since it's at Traz Powell. Also, and I should know being that I attended both Central and Northwestern game which is there people showed up. I don't know how Dillard alumni, fan, students and community travel but y'all will need them to show up and show out because Carol City showing up.

@slick yeah u don't know about dillard at ALL .! then we always show up home or away.! and carol city must not show up to well because when they play at dillard in the 1st round 2 years ago there side wasn't even half way packed and the band didn't show up.! soooooooo yeah.!

even when we played central at traz in the 2nd round our band came and the fans came in drobes we had just as much if not more then central fans at TRAZ so aye we will see as far as the game goes we will see on that 2.

Unless it's a rival school people in Dade don't show. Now Carol City the games I attended were packed and I think the 1st and if they win defiantly the 2nd game will be packed. This is why when y'all played Central last year at Traz Powell the Rockets side was packed. You'll need to be Northwestern, Carol City and Booker T. Washington 4 that to happen.

I got Carol Coty beating Dillard 28-13... Better Total offense and Carol City has the defense to ply with Dillard...... We will see and Dillard I'm pretty sure you will be at the game.... I'm gonna slide to that game... If you and Mr. Slick gonna slide I don't mind bumping heads with y'all at the game....

@zoe god willing...you know I will be there LIVE AND EFFECT.! and as far as the final score go if dillard come to play like they did the last 3 out of 4 games avg 48 points a game and only giving up a avg of 6 I LOVE DILLARD chances.!

do I believe it will be a blow out that dillard put on carol city 2 years ago? naaaaa but I love my defense against carol city my ONLY worry is if dillard gets behind there not a come from behind team which is NOT GOOD they play there best when there ahead so if dillard can score 1st and dictate the game with there defense I love there chances but if there force to play from behind...TBH I don't know.

these two teams met in the dolphins 7 on 7 championship with the chiefs winning on a last second touchdown 31-28 so we will se its going to be a great game two bad u have two atleast 2 round teams with 1 losing and 2 weeks while u have other teams basically having a bye for there 1st round game vs schools who made it by default smh.

@zoe god willing...you know I will be there LIVE AND EFFECT.! and as far as the final score go if dillard come to play like they did the last 3 out of 4 games avg 48 points a game and only giving up a avg of 6 I LOVE DILLARD chances.!

do I believe it will be a blow out that dillard put on carol city 2 years ago? naaaaa but I love my defense against carol city my ONLY worry is if dillard gets behind there not a come from behind team which is NOT GOOD they play there best when there ahead so if dillard can score 1st and dictate the game with there defense I love there chances but if there force to play from behind...TBH I don't know.

these two teams met in the dolphins 7 on 7 championship with the chiefs winning on a last second touchdown 31-28 so we will se its going to be a great game two bad u have two atleast 2 round teams with 1 losing and 2 weeks while u have other teams basically having a bye for there 1st round game vs schools who made it by default smh.

First of all this ain't 7 on 7 so Dillard qb will have pressure on him ... Second that Carol City you guys beat 2 years ago are different from this years team... 2 years ago all y'all had to do was stop chocolate at qb and you win the game which y'all did... If Buckshot is healthy I'm sorry their gonna whoop that ass! Only thing you guys have in common with Carol city is both of you guys have suspect coaches.. Are you talking about B.A?

@zoe first off tighten up bruh and calm down MY POST MY OPINION don't like it that's ya business all I did was state about MY TEAM.! so what the problem is?? I never predicted a dillard win I said if OUR defense comes to play I love our chances...YO NUTS GOT HEMMED UP ABOUT THAT 4 WHAT IDK.! but carol city IS NOT unbeatable and everyone knoes there weakness is on OFFENSE.! so wazzup bra?? u talkin funny like this yo team homeboy last time I checked yo team is NORTH MIAMI and there not in the playoffs so just chill...LIKE I SAID if dillard comes to play this will be a close game and as far as that 7on7 goes that go for both teams my nigga ...get right ...you tried it supa hard just then...u from dade doe I don't expect different.

OH YA...AND ANOTHER THING THAT CAROL CITY TEAM FROM 2 YEARS AGO u talking about was 28 point favorites AND there q.b was a dual threat running and passing the best in dade that season and they was AVG 35 points a game and there DEFENSE was one of the best that year....OH YEAH did I meantion that YOU...SLICK ..STA and others picked carol city in a blowout that year and said that there was NO WAY dillard would even be in it halftime and that they were only in the playoffs cuz a weak district...MAAAAN tighten up same coaches for carol city different Q.B ......LEGGOOO

@zoe first off tighten up bruh and calm down MY POST MY OPINION don't like it that's ya business all I did was state about MY TEAM.! so what the problem is?? I never predicted a dillard win I said if OUR defense comes to play I love our chances...YO NUTS GOT HEMMED UP ABOUT THAT 4 WHAT IDK.! but carol city IS NOT unbeatable and everyone knoes there weakness is on OFFENSE.! so wazzup bra?? u talkin funny like this yo team homeboy last time I checked yo team is NORTH MIAMI and there not in the playoffs so just chill...LIKE I SAID if dillard comes to play this will be a close game and as far as that 7on7 goes that go for both teams my nigga ...get right ...you tried it supa hard just then...u from dade doe I don't expect different.

Lol wow somebody in their feelings!!! Like you said it's your post and it's your opinion... I have an opinion too... Don't get get in your feelings cause I disagree with you and dade and broward thing have nothing to do with it which I lived in broward before.... Yes I graduated and played ball at north Miami and also attended MC and Beach high.... North Miami graduated their whole playoff team from last year so I expected them to fall off this year.. As of for CC yea I never attended that school but I know kids that play over their n support them what's wrong that? As I have lil cousins playing at north Miami , MC , Krop, and a coach I use to with at somerset coaches at booker t. Oh and I forgot I have another lol cousin that playes at Miramar ... Should I not root for them?

Now as far as Carol City their offense is not their weakness.. I can tell you just going by the score of the games... Last few of the games outta been bad weather or qb been hurt n just getting back healthy... So take it for what it's worth call me a hater which I'm not ... I have Carol City winning by 2 scores and the only thing that can save Dillard is if Carol City coaches coach worst then Dillard coaches.... That's just my opinion if you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you... I'm a grown ass man I can respect people opinions!

@zoe this aint got nothing to do with respecting opinions because when u first hopped on this post u clearly stated you was going with carol city and like I said from the beginning of this post this game can go either way I know what dillards downfall is which I stated in this thread but there DEFENSE is legit.! which will keep them in this game.! .....and that's all I said apparently u couldn't respect that and u came at a nigga sideways about MY OPINION...where they do that at.! game 2 weeks away and niggas already putin on.

@zoe this aint got nothing to do with respecting opinions because when u first hopped on this post u clearly stated you was going with carol city and like I said from the beginning of this post this game can go either way I know what dillards downfall is which I stated in this thread but there DEFENSE is legit.! which will keep them in this game.! .....and that's all I said apparently u couldn't respect that and u came at a nigga sideways about MY OPINION...where they do that at.! game 2 weeks away and niggas already putin on.

Ok and if I said I was going with Dillard would I get the same backlash? No! It's because I disagree with your opinion... Ok who gives a fuck it's a opinion... If you don't like it and take it personal that's your business bruh....