MIAMI CENTRAL (7-2) @ BOYD ANDERSON (8-1) 1ST ROUND MATCHUP

This right here is another game that will be talked about around broward county in 2 weeks boyd Anderson has had a major turn around this season and they are district champs. But I honestly believe there season ends right here.

In my opinion whats going to hurt the cobras is there strength of schedule only 1 team on there schedule made the playoffs and that's dillard ...as the runner up they only had 1 semi tough OOD matchup and that was against creek who they lost 2 they only had 1 challenging district matchup vs dillard which they won.

but other then that there schedule was horrible did dillard play SOME of those same schools like douglas and monarch?? yes.! but they also played @ LAKE GIBSON (7-3) 7 STRAIGHT WINS AFTER LOSING TO US @HALLANDALE (7-2) HOME VS (8-2) PLANTATION so even though our district wasn't challenging we still scheduled some tough OOD matchups boyd Anderson didn't and the rockets have been tested all the way around and I honestly believe that there defense will win the line of scrimmage battle all night making hard for the cobras to move the ball. 

Central is very beatable this year. I think they won't be challenged in the playoffs until they play Mainland. If they make it past Mainland, I think Armwood can beat them this year.

Might be true but MC is battle tested and played better teams then Armwood and Mainland but yes they are beatable .......