This Jax TCA team is legit !!

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

If Jax TCA can get this team of on the right start I believe they can go undefeated this year!!!!

bolles murdered us last year so we need to definitely watch out for them.

I know AHP is always a great and ppl are saying it will be really hard to be them but I really think we call pull it off with this team!!

we have a 63 man roster for a 2a school. We have a lot of d1 prospects in all grades.

our o line d line is huge and we will have a really good offense and defense this year !!!

size and weight wise this is the biggest TCA team I’ve ever seen. check out our roster on maxpreps or hudl.

I hope we have a great season and if we don’t I still love my school.

1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

If Jax TCA can get this team of on the right start I believe they can go undefeated this year!!!!

I know AHP is always a great and ppl are saying it will be really hard to be them but I really think we call pull it off with this team!!

we have a 63 man roster for a 2a school. We have a lot of d1 prospects in all grades.

our o line d line is huge and we will have a really good offense and defense this year !!!

size and weight wise this is the biggest TCA team I’ve ever seen. check out our roster on maxpreps or hudl.

Wish y’all a injury free successful season bro. 

On 8/5/2021 at 6:51 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Tell ya 1 thing, it’s a legit schedule!!!!