(1-9) BLANCHE ELY @ (10-0) DWYER (NOV 13TH) 1ST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS

Assuming that ely loses the soul bowl against my dillard panthers and dwyer wins at home in the battle of the unbeatens vs 9-0 atlantic then u would have a 1-9 team traveling in the playoffs vs a 10-0 team like bruhhhh this is sad and florida should be ashamed ...this is even worst then boyd Anderson making the playoffs last year at 2-8 and had to travel to play dwyer and was blown out. THOUGHTS.!?

Assuming that ely loses the soul bowl against my dillard panthers and dwyer wins at home in the battle of the unbeatens vs 9-0 atlantic then u would have a 1-9 team traveling in the playoffs vs a 10-0 team like bruhhhh this is sad and florida should be ashamed ...this is even worst then boyd Anderson making the playoffs last year at 2-8 and had to travel to play dwyer and was blown out. THOUGHTS.!?

It is a ugly situation for sure.   What are your thoughts for a solution Mighty?  At the same time, if I give other playoff teams in the State the Ely schedule - they could very well be 1-9 also.  Give that schedule to West Broward or MacArthur for example and you basically have the same thing.  No one is bashing that garbage McArthur Distright though yet Ely is arguably as good or better than those teams, right?   The 2 spot in Ely's District is easy to achieve yet the 1 spot is nearly impossible to ever achieve because of St. Thomas Aquinas.  Considering Dwyer is 9-1 or 10-0 undefeated and Ely will likely be 1-9 going into that game you would think Dwyer would win by 40 pts +  .  Let's see how that works out for Dwyer....

by 40 plus ...nawww I doubt it dwyer has struggles against some sub tier teams this year and escaped late with a win there undefeated but didn't face many tough teams to get there this Friday vs atlantic will be there first true opponent this year ...so I say ely loses to dwyer on a score of 35-13

by 40 plus ...nawww I doubt it dwyer has struggles against some sub tier teams this year and escaped late with a win there undefeated but didn't face many tough teams to get there this Friday vs atlantic will be there first true opponent this year ...so I say ely loses to dwyer on a score of 35-13

I agree they won't beat them by that but you would think 9-1 or 10-0 should beat 1-9 by 40 is what I am saying .  Meanwhile it might only be by 3 touchdowns-ish.  That is my point.  Saying Ely is a 1-9 team is like saying Miramar, Coconut Creek , Jackson, and Miami Northwestern are .500 or average teams. 

Outside of Fort Lauderdale High -every team Ely plays is a top 100 team in Florida. With 6  top 50 teams in Florida.  Dwyer won't be showing them anything that they haven't seen.  How would that schedule work out for MacArthur?

at the end of the day I been peeped you niggas blood line bra all yall do is dick ride off each other and co-sighn with the next nigga SMH and dats sad grown ass niggas mane...all ima say is I know dillard wont be 1-8 I bet that.!! matter of fact since you niggaz particualry @zoe since u got so much mouth what would north Miami record be? o ok stay in ya lane boss

every week you niggaz be with that foo foo bra cant even talk football without grown niggaz actin like hoes ....I don't got ntn else to say.

Yo calm down what's with all this pressure. In my opinion you win some and lose some. People are entitled to feel as they choose, I mean if you all would sit here and criticize Miramar I wouldn't even say a word. Yes, they have a tough schedule breaking in a new coach but that's not an excuse.

at the end of the day I been peeped you niggas blood line bra all yall do is dick ride off each other and co-sighn with the next nigga SMH and dats sad grown ass niggas mane...all ima say is I know dillard wont be 1-8 I bet that.!! matter of fact since you niggaz particualry @zoe since u got so much mouth what would north Miami record be? o ok stay in ya lane boss

every week you niggaz be with that foo foo bra cant even talk football without grown niggaz actin like hoes ....I don't got ntn else to say.

Nah I'm sick riding cause I disagree with some of your opinions... Well I know I can't have a logical conversation with you like grown men do... It's always gonna be disagreement but your petty ass can't take it... That last year north Miami team and the year before would of have the same or a better record cause they had a great team and a qb that one player of the year in dade county.. Like I told you before they loss too much this year! Said that since beginning of the year! Well if you can't take a logical disagreement oh well it ain't hurting me.....

Yo calm down what's with all this pressure. In my opinion you win some and lose some. People are entitled to feel as they choose, I mean if you all would sit here and criticize Miramar I wouldn't even say a word. Yes, they have a tough schedule breaking in a new coach but that's not an excuse.

My school is garbage this year and I called it out you don't see me getting in my feelings.... Oh well lmao!

you are right, u win some and lose some, but people can be very defensive when it comes to their team, i read on the other forums where they have taken shots at columbia, but it came to a point where i relized, why say anything, the best way to make a statement is keep winning, winning will say more then any 1000 word arguement could ever do, and honestly miramar is generally a very competitive team, but i will say that tough schedule will pay off in long term

The only reason I feel that anybody should take things to heart if it's race related. I'm on another forum as well and someone mentioned race and sounded stupid, but eventually the post after like 2 days or so was taken down.

I know which one your talking about... They stay bringing up race ....

@coloumbia @zoe @broward @slick all of you guys are right I was out of place and out of line I don't know if u guys will see this thread or the other 1 first but as 1 man to another I got defensive and I shouldn't have we all are different with different opinions regardless if we respect it or not I'm cool peoples man. I don't know what last night about it was like particulary last night I let you guys disagreements bother me.

it;s not even so much the disagreements it just seem like DILLARD is always targeted and the fact that I support them and defend them and so and so forth its like sometime dudes on here or on the national board will intentionely try to antagonize me because they know how passionate I am but in the mature aspect of it being that I know that I still should have been able to control my temper and not spazz out. so again im sorry you guys.