Browards top 10!

Jullian

46 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Great list bro, although if I did the list it would be.

STA

AHP

CG

DILLARD

DEERFIELD

CHAMINADE

WESTERN

MIRAMAR

MONARCH 

PLANTATION

Watch out for Cypress Bay. Rocco Cassulo , STA’s best coach ever, has the biggest school in the state, to make a statement. Western has lost a lot of talent, but has a great coach.  Miramar has been mediocre.  

14 minutes ago, Jullian said:

I know they had some talent graduate. Don’t know if they found sum elsewhere. 

A Broward source of mind had told me that Western would be young but good. I know they are generally well coached, so I figured they would be next to Deerfield Beach in terms of Broward publics making noise in 8A. 

Western is anywhere from 5-7 in a Broward top 10. McArthur and Cypress bay definitely not top 10. 8-10 could be a number of teams with transfers going around. Miramar, Plantation, Stranahan, maybe Monarch doubtful though. Hallandale would have been on the outside of top 10 before the transfers as well or maybe just at 10. STA and AHP definitely above CG.  You have to keep Deerfield above Dillard heading into the season, but could easily see it flip if update throughout the season. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

A Broward source of mind had told me that Western would be young but good. I know they are generally well coached, so I figured they would be next to Deerfield Beach in terms of Broward publics making noise in 8A. 

Ratkevitch is a super coach. They sure might have got sum “transfers”! 

7 hours ago, SFLfootball said:

Western is anywhere from 5-7 in a Broward top 10. McArthur and Cypress bay definitely not top 10. 8-10 could be a number of teams with transfers going around. Miramar, Plantation, Stranahan, maybe Monarch doubtful though. Hallandale would have been on the outside of top 10 before the transfers as well or maybe just at 10. STA and AHP definitely above CG.  You have to keep Deerfield above Dillard heading into the season, but could easily see it flip if update throughout the season. 

I can why you would rank it like that. But if we’re looking at in a what have you done lately Bracket. 

in common opponent

Dillard & DFB both played Columbus, Dillard beat Columbus & Deerfield lost in 2019.

in 2020 Dillard & Deerfield BOTH made it to the tri county title game, DILLARD won in dominating fashion & hoisted the trophy, Deerfield lost. 

obviously none of that will have any baring on this year matchup with the bucks or the overall season but all in all that’s why I would rate Dillard ahead of the bucks right now.

20 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Great list bro, although if I did the list it would be.

STA

AHP

CG

DILLARD

DEERFIELD

CHAMINADE

WESTERN

MIRAMAR

MONARCH 

PLANTATION

I don’t think Aquinas deserves the top spot, they lost a lot to graduation and may start to falter a little this season. It could be a situation akin to 2017; where they have one of the best defenses in the country, but an offense that struggles to score consistently and may get them into trouble in some of their bigger games. Their first game against Saint Frances Academy will tell a lot of the story. If I were to rank, I would have it like this:

American Heritage

Cardinal Gibbons

Saint Thomas Aquinas

Dillard

Deerfield Beach

Chaminade-Madonna

Western 

Miramar

Monarch

Plantation

7 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I don’t think Aquinas deserves the top spot, they lost a lot to graduation and may start to falter a little this season. It could be a situation akin to 2017; where they have one of the best defenses in the country, but an offense that struggles to score consistently and may get them into trouble in some of their bigger games. Their first game against Saint Frances Academy will tell a lot of the story. If I were to rank, I would have it like this:

American Heritage

Cardinal Gibbons

Saint Thomas Aquinas

Dillard

Deerfield Beach

Chaminade-Madonna

Western 

Miramar

Monarch

Plantation

What’s interesting is that we chaminade in week 0 Deerfield in week 2 so I gotta come down from GA for one of em. 

On 8/13/2021 at 2:11 PM, Jullian said:

1) AH

2) Gibbons

3) STA

4) Deerfield 

5)Dillard

6)Cham

7)Plantation 

8) Cypress Bay

9)McArthur

10) Stranahan 

Sorry. I don't agree. If we're going off last season then it was baloney because there wasn't that many games to begin with last year. Plantation has fallen off, Cypress Bay is not the same. Stranahan has done nothing, and McArthur got blown off by Miramar last year. Deerfield seems to always choke in the post-season, but i guess we'll see not if covid-19 ruins everything. 

59 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Sorry. I don't agree. If we're going off last season then it was baloney because there wasn't that many games to begin with last year. Plantation has fallen off, Cypress Bay is not the same. Stranahan has done nothing, and McArthur got blown off by Miramar last year. Deerfield seems to always choke in the post-season, but i guess we'll see not if covid-19 ruins everything. 

Regardless of which list you like, one thing is for sure; they are very impressive teams and will ultimately have several state champs from Broward.  That in itself is telling.

1 hour ago, SubZero said:

The list was put there for this very reason! Lol. Everybody’s opinion counts. I mean I put Calvary Chapel #10! They’ve been getting better & they jump up to 4a, the states most competitive Region(4). The Mustangs usually play a weak schedule & it shows in the playoffs. Miramar hasn’t done anything in a while. I think Stranahan is improving, but top 10. IF....IF the games are played, we’ll find out.