Tropical storm Grace to attend KOC,OOPS changed her mind

roygod

16 minutes ago, roygod said:

The storm whatever catagory is expected to hit Florida Thurday-Friday 19-20.So we have more to worry about besides Covid. I need some football, I'm tired from being stuck in my house!

Florida is having a party, and it’s residents weren’t invited! 

48 minutes ago, roygod said:

The storm whatever catagory is expected to hit Florida Thurday-Friday 19-20.So we have more to worry about besides Covid. I need some football, I'm tired from being stuck in my house!

Grace is forecast to hit Mexico on the opposite side of the Gulf just below the Texas state line.  That is a bit of good news right?

On 8/16/2021 at 7:44 PM, Jullian said:

How’s VB looking? Tough game vs Rockledge. 

Vero is looking strong as ever. We won our spring game jamboree by beating two teams handily. We have a new QB who is looking pretty good, with a couple of excellent wide receivers. As usual our defense  was very tough allowing only one touchdown between the two other teams. And I know coach Jankowski will keep his winning ways going!

• roygod changed the title to Tropical storm Grace to attend KOC,OOPS changed her mind
7 hours ago, roygod said:

Vero is looking strong as ever. We won our spring game jamboree by beating two teams handily. We have a new QB who is looking pretty good, with a couple of excellent wide receivers. As usual our defense  was very tough allowing only one touchdown between the two other teams. And I know coach Jankowski will keep his winning ways going!

The session against Eau Gallie would've been more competitive if they played last season.