Who will win each division Prediction Thread

peezy28

1A - Pahokee

2A - Admiral Farragut  (homer pick its probably going to be NFC)

3A - Trinity Christian for the 3peat (or is it a 4peatP

4A - Cocoa

5A - American Heritage Plantation

6A - Mainland

7A - Dwyer

8A - Apopka

All of those teams have legit shots at States....The only pick that is off  in my opinion is Dwyer.  If Dwyer gets past Ely, they get to host St. Thomas.  St. Thomas Aquinas will beat Dwyer with ease.  STA Defense will eat Dwyer alive on their own field.  There might be a team in another Region that can play tight or beat STA but just because STA lost to a strong 8A team on the road (Deerfield Beach) and lost Bosa - many are ruling them possibly out to Dwyer in the 2nd round. First of all Deerfield Beach is a better team than Dwyer...... Bosa's back up is a D1 FCS Fordham commit.  There starting QB Allen that is out was never really a drastic game-changer.  Granted, they have a back up QB and are more conservative offensively now but they still have a solid O-Line, depth at the RBs (I know the original starting RB is out but their current RBs have been great thus far), WRs,  and a great Kicker and Punter.   

7A definitely became more interesting but Dwyer will be done early!

1A - Pahokee

2A - Admiral Farragut (homer pick its probably going to be NFC)

4A - Cocoa

6A - Mainland

7A - Dwyer

8A - Apopka

Pahokee

University Christian

TJC

Cocoa (Darkhorse Booker T)

AHP

Winner out of Carol City and Central... Mainland got to prove to me that they can beat MC and I think previous years they had better teams then this years Mainland team...

STA

Flannigan

Pahokee

University Christian

TJC

Cocoa (Darkhorse Booker T)

AHP

Winner out of Carol City and Central... Mainland got to prove to me that they can beat MC and I think previous years they had better teams then this years Mainland team...

STA

Flannigan

Zoe, did you know that Flanagan lost a big time LB - Michigan commit Devin Gil?

Broken ankle on the third play of the game vs. STA.

1A - Pahokee

2A - Admiral Farragut  (homer pick its probably going to be NFC)

4A - Cocoa

6A - Mainland

7A - Dwyer

8A - Apopka

4A Either Cocoa or Bolles (Don't count out Booker T. They may be 5-5 but they faced a tough schedule and the team had to grow up quick. I wouldn't be   surprised if they made it to the title game and lost to Bolles)

6A Central

7A St. Thomas

8A South Dade

4A Either Cocoa or Bolles (Don't count out Booker T. They may be 5-5 but they faced a tough schedule and the team had to grow up quick. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the title game and lost to Bolles)

6A Central

7A St. Thomas

8A South Dade

I guess we not in the equation huh?? That's fine

I guess we not in the equation huh?? That's fine

I am not counting GC out Muckowl2008.  The first two games are Home and  go through The Muck.  I think Gulliver Prep will put up a decent fight though, and the next game who would you rather get?  BTW or University School who went toe to toe in The Muck with you recently?  

Honestly I don't know why I said Dwyer STA is the obvious pick but I think they get upset this year by whom I don't know.

Columbiahighfan... Don't be one of those superstitious dudes... Your team is in it to win it and if you think they got a chance pick them!

Now on the other hand my team is Clearwater, 1st time in the playoffs in like 12 years LOL... We actually have a good team full of JR's and Sophomores but  these kids don't really know how good they are or how to win yet.  I could see us going 1 or 2 rounds and bowing out... If we get past Port Charlotte we will play a very experienced Charlotte squad... 

To put it lightly our kids are soft right now when it comes to playing in the playoffs I think next year could be a big year though we are a year ahead of schedule.

I am not counting GC out Muckowl2008. The first two games are Home and go through The Muck. I think Gulliver Prep will put up a decent fight though, and the next game who would you rather get? BTW or University School who went toe to toe in The Muck with you recently?

I expect Glades Central to mop the floor with Gulliver but I would say that second round match can be a toss up but leaning towards BTW

I am not counting GC out Muckowl2008. The first two games are Home and go through The Muck. I think Gulliver Prep will put up a decent fight though, and the next game who would you rather get? BTW or University School who went toe to toe in The Muck with you recently?

It really doesn't matter,but if I had to pick one I want Booker T. We know we can beat university again. We let a 21-7 lead in the first qtr blow up because of penalties and poor choices. That score was really suppose to be 41-7.I've seen Booker. T play and it should be a good game in belle glade and also 3 round cocoa travels. You all say they've been battle tested. I know not to sleep on that 5-5, but you can't sleep on us either. We gotten Alot better since our last two meetings

I can go with that prediction but lean toward Glades Central

Trust me I wouldn't even mine if y'all are victorious against BTW... Wouldn't mine seeing a new champ to rep sfla.... The freshmen Qb for BTW led the county in passing yards and a 20-9 td to int season... That's impressive for a freshmen:.... I know it's hard to win in the muck....

It really doesn't matter,but if I had to pick one I want Booker T. We know we can beat university again. We let a 21-7 lead in the first qtr blow up because of penalties and poor choices. That score was really suppose to be 41-7.I've seen Booker. T play and it should be a good game in belle glade and also 3 round cocoa travels. You all say they've been battle tested. I know not to sleep on that 5-5, but you can't sleep on us either. We gotten Alot better since our last two meetings

Yeah, GC were/are the better team than University School.  I believe halftime score for that game was 34-28 GC had the lead and went on to win 41-38.  "Supposed to be 41-7??  You sure on that - University School did find a way to put up over 350 total yards on GC though with close to 250 through the air.  BTW loves to throw....just saying.   If the BTW/GC match up happens GC is going to be fired up to defend The Muck!

By any chance do you have head to head record vs BTW and BTW playing in The Muck?

Zoe boy congrats on the freshman QB on his stats but if we play them all of that goes out the windows he gonna play against a pissed Raiders and the Defense gonna be too much for him IMO

If your guys are a top notch defense like the likes of MC, Norland or Columbus then yea I agree but University score sticks to my mind... Idk will see and hope it's a good game..:

Honestly I don't know why I said Dwyer STA is the obvious pick but I think they get upset this year by whom I don't know.

Columbiahighfan... Don't be one of those superstitious dudes... Your team is in it to win it and if you think they got a chance pick them!

Now on the other hand my team is Clearwater, 1st time in the playoffs in like 12 years LOL... We actually have a good team full of JR's and Sophomores but  these kids don't really know how good they are or how to win yet.  I could see us going 1 or 2 rounds and bowing out... If we get past Port Charlotte we will play a very experienced Charlotte squad... 

To put it lightly our kids are soft right now when it comes to playing in the playoffs I think next year could be a big year though we are a year ahead of schedule.

i know our team has it in them to do it, however i have good memory of past times when i got cocky and got too far ahead of myself its when it blew up in my face, so il let our teams play do the talking on the field, and curious, when u say u think STA gets upset, how far in do u think that happens?

Looking at that 7A south bracket..   :o

Not sure any of those teams have what it takes... Braden River lost their RB which is big... Countryside MIGHT have what it takes but don't think so and apparently Dwyer isn't what I thought they are.

So disregard my initial statement... They make the title game which sucks because you want to get them BEFORE they get to that stage but if they do I see 2 teams that could upset them.