Who will win each division Prediction Thread

peezy28

I've seen Booker T. Washington once this year and that was against Jackson. Jackson played Booker T. Washingon tough as you can see they won 38-35. Now the score wasn't close at all. Going into the 4th quarter the score was 31-21 and they pretty much led the entire game. I will say this and I take nothing from Glades Central much respect towards the muck, however beating the breaks off of Clewiston, Palm Beach Lakes, Palm Beach Central and Seminole Ridge isn't going to cut it. Them F-5 boys have played a tough schedule thus far and at 5-5 with a new head coach, freshman quarterback and mostly underclassman is pretty darn good. Opponents just naming a few Northwestern 5-5 they had a hard schedule, Jackson 3-6 they had a hard schedule, Central 7-2, Columbus 9-1 and St. Thomas 9-1. I'm not picking a winner as for states because Cocoa and Bolles stand in the way, but if the Tornadoes can pass Glades Central then we call all start saying who's who's but 1st is Glades Central and I'd be highly shocked if University wins the 1st round.

Yeah, GC were/are the better team than University School. I believe halftime score for that game was 34-28 GC had the lead and went on to win 41-38. "Supposed to be 41-7?? You sure on that - University School did find a way to put up over 350 total yards on GC though with close to 250 through the air. BTW loves to throw....just saying. If the BTW/GC match up happens GC is going to be fired up to defend The Muck!

By any chance do you have head to head record vs BTW and BTW playing in The Muck?

Sure but the shooting the ball in air shot university out the sky. one interception close the door on there district championship hopes they thought were going to pull off a miracle like they did against Clewiston.we gotten better since then trust me. We are not entering the play off hurt. we are healthy. Booker T has never come to belle glade before and the other question must be a rhetorical one 2-0. It will be a good game this time

I've seen Booker T. Washington once this year and that was against Jackson. Jackson played Booker T. Washingon tough as you can see they won 38-35. Now the score wasn't close at all. Going into the 4th quarter the score was 31-21 and they pretty much led the entire game. I will say this and I take nothing from Glades Central much respect towards the muck, however beating the breaks off of Clewiston, Palm Beach Lakes, Palm Beach Central and Seminole Ridge isn't going to cut it. Them F-5 boys have played a tough schedule thus far and at 5-5 with a new head coach, freshman quarterback and mostly underclassman is pretty darn good. Opponents just naming a few Northwestern 5-5 they had a hard schedule, Jackson 3-6 they had a hard schedule, Central 7-2, Columbus 9-1 and St. Thomas 9-1. I'm not picking a winner as for states because Cocoa and Bolles stand in the way, but if the Tornadoes can pass Glades Central then we call all start saying who's who's but 1st is Glades Central and I'd be highly shocked if University wins the 1st round.

Slick something you gotta understand.Just because at team has been battle test doesn't mean you will win a war. I'm not denying Booker t wouldn beat any of the team we have. Personally they they would be 8-2 like us. If they couldn't handle Central or Columbus they wouldn't beat American Heritage or Atlantic. We actually would have came out Booker t schedule 7-3 at least. The tornadoes are not a bad team I've seen them play with the pass happy offense, the question is do you know Glades Central??? I'm not talking about our past I mean present???

I assure you we are not sleeping on BTW or their 5-5 record. Not by a long shot. Why would we sleep on a team that beat us twice in a row? I'm say don't sleep on us either. I'm not say this as a fan I'm being truthful. BTW better be ready for a fight every time we play them. We'lol get them sooner or later.

Slick something you gotta understand.Just because at team has been battle test doesn't mean you will win a war. I'm not denying Booker t wouldn't beat any of the team we have. Personally they they would be 8-2 like us. If they couldn't handle Central or Columbus they wouldn't beat American Heritage or Atlantic. We actually would have came out Booker t schedule 7-3 at least. The tornadoes are not a bad team I've seen them play with the pass happy offense, the question is do you know Glades Central??? I'm not talking about our past I mean present???

Muckowl2008 when you say "If BTW couldn't handle Central or Columbus they wouldn't beat AHD or Atlantic" are you saying that you think AHD and Atlantic are better teams than Central and Columbus? Atlantic is a great team, but do you know what a joke Palm Beach 8A is compared to Dade (and Broward) 8A?  Comparing AHD to Miami Central is just comical at this point.  You should know better than that Muckowl2008!

AHD at HOME could not even beat Oxbridge - Oxbridge at HOME could not even beat Carol City.

Delray Atlantic struggled with  Boca Raton and Dwyer. 

Teams that could compete respectively with Delray Atlantic in Broward and Dade:  Columbus, South Dade, Coral Gables, Deerfield Beach, Flanagan, Plantation, and maybe Miramar.  I'm not saying any are better than Delray Atlantic but when all you have to do is beat Wellington and Boca Raton/Palm Beach Gardens and you are magically in the 3rd round 8A Regional Championship, two games away from states...come on man...I actually like there chances at States because they only really to win need  two competitive games to get there.

Class 1A
Madison County vs Pahokee
Madison County

Class 2A
University Christian vs Admiral Farragut
Admiral Farragut

Class 3A
Jacksonville Trinity Christian vs Clearwater Central Catholic (Oxbridge maybe)
Jacksonville Trinity Christian

Class 4A
Cocoa vs Raines
Cocoa

Class 5A
Plantation American Heritage vs North Marion (West Orange maybe)
American Heritage Plantation

Class 6A
Miami Central vs Armwood
Miami Central

Class 7A
Saint Thomas Aquinas vs Columbia
Saint Thomas Aquinas

Class 8A
Apopka vs Delray Beach Atlantic
Apopka

Muckowl2008 when you say "If BTW couldn't handle Central or Columbus they wouldn't beat AHD or Atlantic" are you saying that you think AHD and Atlantic are better teams than Central and Columbus? Atlantic is a great team, but do you know what a joke Palm Beach 8A is compared to Dade (and Broward) 8A? Comparing AHD to Miami Central is just comical at this point. You should know better than that Muckowl2008!

AHD at HOME could not even beat Oxbridge - Oxbridge at HOME could not even beat Carol City.

Delray Atlantic struggled with Boca Raton and Dwyer.

Teams that could compete respectively with Delray Atlantic in Broward and Dade: Columbus, South Dade, Coral Gables, Deerfield Beach, Flanagan, Plantation, and maybe Miramar. I'm not saying any are better than Delray Atlantic but when all you have to do is beat Wellington and Boca Raton/Palm Beach Gardens and you are magically in the 3rd round 8A Regional Championship, two games away from states...come on man...I actually like there chances at States because they only really to win need two competitive games to get there.

I didn't say they were #1 #2 in the state or IMG but Booker t would struggle with both of them especially American heritage.I understand you favor Dade and Broward but we have good teams too. You compare Dade County wins over Palm beach and expect Booker t to do the same ??? Booker t is no Carol city or a Miami central. Teams like oxbridge, American heritage, and Atlantic can beat them.

I am not favoring.  It is what it is.  You know the top 10 teams in Broward, and top 10 teams in Dade are better than Palm Beach top 10?  Am I wrong when I say that, or am I "favoring"??

I agree Booker T is no Carol City and Miami Central .  Neither is AHD, Oxbridge or Glades Central.  Just to put things in perspective AHD AT HOME was handled by Oxbridge 24-7.    Glades Central @ AHD was handled 35-19.  Oxbridge AT HOME  was handled with  by Carol City .

I think Atlantic would surely beat Booker T and Oxbridge, AHD, Glades Central , and BTW could all beat each other on given days.

I think Atlantic can play with anybody in Broward and Dade.  AHD is down this year.  Oxbridge and Dwyer on a good day could compete.  But number 5 in Palm Beach is what? Glades Central or Boca Raton?  If I put them against #5Hallandale /Flanagan ....please !

I am not favoring. It is what it is. You know the top 10 teams in Broward, and top 10 teams in Dade are better than Palm Beach top 10? Am I wrong when I say that, or am I "favoring"??

I agree Booker T is no Carol City and Miami Central . Neither is AHD, Oxbridge or Glades Central. Just to put things in perspective AHD AT HOME was handled by Oxbridge 24-7. Glades Central @ AHD was handled 35-19. Oxbridge AT HOME was handled with by Carol City .

I think Atlantic would surely beat Booker T and Oxbridge, AHD, Glades Central , and BTW could all beat each other on given days.

I think Atlantic can play with anybody in Broward and Dade. AHD is down this year. Oxbridge and Dwyer on a good day could compete. But number 5 in Palm Beach is what? Glades Central or Boca Raton? If I put them against #5Hallandale /Flanagan ....please !

Even C Creek would beat them....lol.... Who ever wins the south bracket I support the team anyway......

"Oxbridge AT HOME was handled by Carol City"

went up to wpb to see that - a good game

For the record, Ox and CC were tied until 10 minutes to go in 4th qtr.  CC qb Buckshot was ON that night ... one of S FL's best slingers.

CC - rush 128, pass 275 = 403

ox - rush 110, pass 148 = 258

no fumbles, no ints - few mistakes by either

against CC nobody gets out easy, Ox better than I thought they be

"Oxbridge AT HOME was handled by Carol City"

went up to wpb to see that - a good game

For the record, Ox and CC were tied until 10 minutes to go in 4th qtr.  CC qb Buckshot was ON that night ... one of S FL's best slingers.

CC - rush 128, pass 275 = 403

ox - rush 110, pass 148 = 258

no fumbles, no ints - few mistakes by either

against CC nobody gets out easy, Ox better than I thought they be

The game was close for 3 quarters and Oxbridge at Home had no answer for Calvert.  Had that game been played in Dade - it could have been ugly.  Your stats are very  limited for arguing Oxbrige had a chance (well, they did have a chance - for 3 quarters )  

Total yards is correct 403 but Oxbridge had 243.  Here is what seperated the teams though:   First Downs:  Carol City = 17   ,  Oxbridge =10                      ,      Possession time Carol City = 29.57     Oxbridge =18:03 

Considering no teams made mistakes, penalty yds were within 10 of each other, no major injuries/suspensions,  CC was Away on the road , had a huge Total yds, and definitive control of the clock and 1st downs I would say they "handled Oxbridge "  not with ease but- handled them.  

Oxbridge is a very good team (arguably the 3rd best team in Palm Beach) but they need a lot of things to happen to be able to beat the elite teams in South Florida.  Carol City is at least double digit favorite to them on any field.

Maybe part of the reason Buckshot was "ON" that night was because he was not facing Coral Gables, Miami Northwestern, Norland , or Miami Central?

braden river and dwyer have reasonable chance of pulling a upset on south side of bracket, in our case we just need to take one game at a time and before we know it we will have a shot at it, we will continue to show what we have as a team week by week

I don't know about Braden River but I would be really surprised if Dwyer beat STA. Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and Flanagan are all better teams than Dwyer and STA had no problem competing with those teams. From what I am hearing though STA suffered even more season ending injuries in their last game vs. Flanagan who also suffered season ending injuries.

The depth of STA will still be too much for Dwyer to handle. People are forgetting that before the season started, it was being argued that on paper this STA team was one of the best and deepest ever. They were top 5 in most National polls. Remember, STA has backups being recruited by FCS schools.

I know I sound like a cheerleader for them but I am just making a case as to why I don't think Dwyer can hang with STA.

braden river and dwyer have reasonable chance of pulling a upset on south side of bracket, in our case we just need to take one game at a time and before we know it we will have a shot at it, we will continue to show what we have as a team week by week

According to these broward guys Dwyer has no shot and they would no better than myself... As for your cats... Man F all that PC mumbo Jumbo your team is GOOD and is favored to win the North bracket which could come down to beating Lakeland or Plant.

I don't know about Braden River but I would be really surprised if Dwyer beat STA. Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and Flanagan are all better teams than Dwyer and STA had no problem competing with those teams. From what I am hearing though STA suffered even more season ending injuries in their last game vs. Flanagan who also suffered season ending injuries.

The depth of STA will still be too much for Dwyer to handle. People are forgetting that before the season started, it was being argued that on paper this STA team was one of the best and deepest ever. They were top 5 in most National polls. Remember, STA has backups being recruited by FCS schools.

I know I sound like a cheerleader for them but I am just making a case as to why I don't think Dwyer can hang with STA.

If STA loses 7A, it is due to the injuries they have suffered. The teams with the best chance of taking them, would be Braden River (semi final or third round?) or Columbia in the title game. With that said, STA will still have the best chance of winning. However, like Peezy said, this may be one of the years when they could lose.