Pahokee 28- Wellington 21

561_Fan

On 8/28/2021 at 11:27 AM, 561_Fan said:

They should since they’re a 4A team. Just hope Hawthorne doesn’t knock you out, before a rematch 

Did Hawthorne knock Pahokee out once so if Hawthorne knock out that 4A team that would be 2times that they have knock out pakokee because I think they would play pahokee first then that “Quote 4A team 

2 hours ago, Football fan said:

Did Hawthorne knock Pahokee out once so if Hawthorne knock out that 4A team that would be 2times that they have knock out pakokee because I think they would play pahokee first then that “Quote 4A team 

No pahokee opt out last year 

3 hours ago, Football fan said:

Palm Beach county didn’t allow public schools to compete in the state playoffs last year. Only guaranteed 4 games 

I think Pahokee and Hawthorne are 1-1 in their last two meetings but the last time they played, Hawthorne won the game although Pahokee had the better size and talent like the Hawthorne coaches said after the game. Hawthorne just out-coached them! That year, the team lost faith in the coaches after the Cocoa debacle for my nephew was one of the best players on that very talented team. PK should have beaten Atlantic, Vero, and GC that year with so much talent and size but the atmosphere was very toxic. 

1 hour ago, BigBoyBall said:

I think Pahokee and Hawthorne are 1-1 in their last two meetings but the last time they played, Hawthorne won the game although Pahokee had the better size and talent like the Hawthorne coaches said after the game. Hawthorne just out-coached them! That year, the team lost faith in the coaches after the Cocoa debacle for my nephew was one of the best players on that very talented team. PK should have beaten Atlantic, Vero, and GC that year with so much talent and size but the atmosphere was very toxic. 

What's up big boy ball . What is your high school team

3 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

PK won the last matchup with Hawthorne. That was the year we lost late to MC and they beat Blounstown for the championship 

13 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

Hell naw Pahokee wasn't going to beat GC lol

2018 Hawthorne beat Pahokee in Hawthorne then lost to Madison.  2019 Pahokee beat Hawthorne in Pahokee. That 2019 game should have been played in Hawthorne but FHSAA wouldn't do anything about the unreported game that affected the seeding.  2020 Hawthorne beat Madison, Pahokee didn't play in the playoffs.  

On 8/29/2021 at 11:38 AM, Football fan said:

I think they would play pahokee first then that “Quote 4A team 

Seeding will determine who plays who first. Also I believe this year seeding will determine the state semi-final round.  We could get some different matchups in the state championship game.

1 hour ago, blackmagic said:

2018 Hawthorne beat Pahokee in Hawthorne then lost to Madison.  2019 Pahokee beat Hawthorne in Pahokee. That 2019 game should have been played in Hawthorne but FHSAA wouldn't do anything about the unreported game that affected the seeding.  2020 Hawthorne beat Madison, Pahokee didn't play in the playoffs.  

Seeding will determine who plays who first. Also I believe this year seeding will determine the state semi-final round.  We could get some different matchups in the state championship game.

They made some seeding changes that will affect the semifinals and finals matchups

Jesse, I cheer for both muck schools because I am from the muck but moved to Orlando and the majority of my family still lives in South Bay. However, for the academics my nephews and cousins attends Pahokee. So, in the muck bowl, I am a Blue Devil!

561, You are right, the 2019 season was a crazy year! Pahokee with the hardest schedule in the state was the last team standing from Palm Beach County!

GC fan, that year that saved Jet job! It was truly the battle of the Forest Gump coaching staffs, lol! 

59 minutes ago, BigBoyBall said:

Jesse, I cheer for both muck schools because I am from the muck but moved to Orlando and the majority of my family still lives in South Bay. However, for the academics my nephews and cousins attends Pahokee. So, in the muck bowl, I am a Blue Devil!

561, You are right, the 2019 season was a crazy year! Pahokee with the hardest schedule in the state was the last team standing from Palm Beach County!

GC fan, that year that saved Jet job! It was truly the battle of the Forest Gump coaching staffs, lol! 

GC has one of the hardest schedules this season.