“UNDERDOG” Dillard BLASTS Deerfield Beach 21-0 To Move To (2-0)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

DFB QUIT!!! It’s over!!! THE panthers made the bucks quit in the third quarter panthers win 21-0 @VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DarterBlue2 @muckboy561 

You got more to the story? Refs cuttin up? Pandemic outbreak? DFB take their ball and go home?

Just now, SportsNut25 said:

Obviously alot of unknowns here but have to give props to the Dillard team here! Even if DB is down a bunch of key dudes (hypothetical - have absolutely no idea) Dillard really showed up tonight! 

One thing for sure they wasn’t down guys their main pieces were there. 

as far as COVID like I told josh ima leave that alone until more info gets out, but if it’s reported that they knew if this prior & still trued you play the game because of the rilvary & hyped then they should be punished & fined. 

but for now ALL WE KNOW! is THE BUCKS who was favored by MANY!!! was getting that work put on em.

Sunsentinal has the story. It basically a little bit of truth by both coaches. Head of BCAA confirmed it. Kid had symptoms in school today and nurse wrote it up.  Played in game. BCAA was alerted. Talked to both admins. Dillard admins didn’t feel comfortable. Deerfield admins agreed and they ended the game. So, the only thing really to figure out is did Deerfield know before the game. If they did are they really in the wrong because only have to quarantine team if a player tests positive. Probably shouldn’t have played him, but that isn’t the same as breaking rules. 

16 minutes ago, SFLfootball said:

So, not really rumor any more if Deerfield HC said it.  Now it’s they have to figure out should the kid have even been in the game. Yes or No. If yes, Dillard shouldn’t have stopped the game. If no, then Deerfield in the wrong and should be punished. 

Dillard didn’t stop the game, look at Dillards HC press conference as DFB was walking off the field.

it would make no sense for Dillard to end the game when we were the one UP 21-0 We wanted the game to continue to beat them worse for all the disrespect we’ve received all week from them and the media. 

I call BS on the whole COVID theory and if that was the case and Deerfield knew b4 hand without reporting it they should be banned from post season play and fined. 

Just now, SFLfootball said:

Sunsentinal has the story. It basically a little bit of truth by both coaches. Head of BCAA confirmed it. Kid had symptoms in school today and nurse wrote it up.  Played in game. BCAA was alerted. Talked to both admins. Dillard admins didn’t feel comfortable. Deerfield admins agreed and they ended the game. So, the only thing really to figure out is did Deerfield know before the game. If they did are they really in the wrong because only have to quarantine team if a player tests positive. Probably shouldn’t have played him, but that isn’t the same as breaking rules. 

The coach knew b4 hand because he said in the statement that the kid practiced all week and all. They already knew but didn’t want to cancel the game because of the rivalry.

Abrupt ending aside. Man what a game by my panthers despite all the doubter and naysayers from the media we put the BUCKS on they Ass tonight, DEFENSE was amazing & the offense looked very solid as well. 

I really wish it would have been a second half because the score would’ve been worst, all I can say now is GIVE DILLARD THERE DAM RESPECT!!

& I don’t want to hear anything now trying to downplay Deerfield because most of y’all ass picked them. Lol hahahahahahha GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!

34 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Abrupt ending aside. Man what a game by my panthers despite all the doubter and naysayers from the media we put the BUCKS on they Ass tonight, DEFENSE was amazing & the offense looked very solid as well. 

I really wish it would have been a second half because the score would’ve been worst, all I can say now is GIVE DILLARD THERE DAM RESPECT!!

& I don’t want to hear anything now trying to downplay Deerfield because most of y’all ass picked them. Lol hahahahahahha GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!

What a game. Congratulations on a dominating win @THIS_IS_DILLARD! I didn’t see this coming at all man! 

11 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

What a game. Congratulations on a dominating win @THIS_IS_DILLARD! I didn’t see this coming at all man! 

People sleep on us man and I bet half the folk that picked against us won’t come show they face lol , yea we was held scoreless vs CM but they’ve shown jus how good they’re and it was 9-0 CM with 3 min left in the 4th Qt so if anything that showed how good Dillard really is. IJS.

1 hour ago, SFLfootball said:

Then Deerfield Coach released this statement. E89BF19F-B8CE-4FDD-8873-DD22EC3BE195.thumb.jpeg.d57bff6bb51f4a47ba8a2be6cd5c4b30.jpeg

If this is accurate I feel bad for both schools because Covid is no joke. I've never had Covid and I'm vaccinated but I work in the hospital and I see and deal with these incoming patients first hand. Also remember Deerfield Beach and Dillard was probably a huge match up this year and I'm not saying it's right but Deerfield wanted to play and probably didn't think people would find out. I went to the Northwestern and Booker T. Washington game tonight and that's big time rivalry between Liberty City and Overtown and I guarantee you all had this game been canceled or forfeited somebody was losing they job and it's going to be the same with Northwestern and Central game 

9 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

People sleep on us man and I bet half the folk that picked against us won’t come show they face lol , yea we was held scoreless vs CM but they’ve shown jus how good they’re and it was 9-0 CM with 3 min left in the 4th Qt so if anything that showed how good Dillard really is. IJS.

Well, I’m fully woke now! But I guess not “woke” by today’s standards! Lol

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to “UNDERDOG” Dillard BLASTS Deerfield Beach 21-0 To Move To (2-0)