FINAL BISHOP GORMAN 21 MIAMI CENTRAL 20

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL BISHOP GORMAN 21 MIAMI CENTRAL 20
46 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Oh I'm not counting them out at all. I'm just saying after those 2 losses especially the Gorman loss they are gonna be looking to makes statements in every game.

Miami Central is a really tough team, always. I wouldn’t want to face them in the regular season, much less the post season. I know they played Bosco and Gorman back to back, they were both away games. Do you know if Central stayed out there the whole time, or if they flew home after the bosco game?

35 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Miami Central is a really tough team, always. I wouldn’t want to face them in the regular season, much less the post season. I know they played Bosco and Gorman back to back, they were both away games. Do you know if Central stayed out there the whole time, or if they flew home after the bosco game?

I'm honestly not sure 

4 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Just watched the highlights, the game was played in Naples and Central very could've/ should've won that game.