Miami Central @ Carol City Friday 7:30 PM

BrowardHandicapper

Crazy to think one of these teams will have their season end in the 2nd round Friday evening.   Thoughts and predictions?

I think if Miami Central will try to establish the run and rely on their Defense to win a tight one .  However, the Carol City Defense is no pushover and they have a more dynamic Offense with arguably the best QB in South Florida.  Should be a fairly tight game.  I am going to lean Miami Central by 3 here.

Crazy to think one of these teams will have their season end in the 2nd round Friday evening.   Thoughts and predictions?

I think if Miami Central will try to establish the run and rely on their Defense to win a tight one .  However, the Carol City Defense is no pushover and they have a more dynamic Offense with arguably the best QB in South Florida.  Should be a fairly tight game.  I am going to lean Miami Central by 3 here.

I like the Chiefs in this one. I think the difference is they have a more multi-dimensional offense. Really a pity I could not take in this game. I expect it to be very tight. Carol City by 4 in a relatively low scoring game.