Old School

Perspective

Every now and then, when I'm catching up on the threads, I'll hit "next unread topic" one too many times and it takes me back to some post from 2018 that existed before I joined this forum.  Inevitably, I'll see a post from Old School Lion.   I really don't know what happened or why he stopped posting, but I miss his contributions.   That's all. 

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Every now and then, when I'm catching up on the threads, I'll hit "next unread topic" one too many times and it takes me back to some post from 2018 that existed before I joined this forum.  Inevitably, I'll see a post from Old School Lion.   I really don't know what happened or why he stopped posting, but I miss his contributions.   That's all. 

He made some comments in a thread that implied STA was buying players and when confronted about it he just decided to quit instead of actually facing accountability for his comments 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

He made some comments in a thread that implied STA was buying players and when confronted about it he just decided to quit instead of actually facing accountability for his comments 

Yeah, we all know that STA wasn't buying players . . . their accountants ran the numbers and decided STA would be better off financially if they just leased the players instead.  :D

9 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Yeah, we all know that STA wasn't buying players . . . their accountants ran the numbers and decided STA would be better off financially if they just leased the players instead.  :D

STA usually doesn't even get that many transfers 

DFB usually gets far more but nobody accuses them 

4 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

I can think of at least members on here who would disagree with that :lol:

Wow, I didn't intend it to be taken that way.  Do know that his beliefs and mine when it comes to transfers don't quite jive.  Publics are the big violators in his view and I believe certain privates are just as bad only easier to justify as most enrollees are for academic reasons.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, Perspective said:

I have reason to believe that Old School Lion is alive and well and that he departed due to his belief that it was time to move on. In my view, regardless of whether one agreed with his positions most of the time, he was a positive contributor to this forum and for that reason, I miss his posts. 

Perhaps one day he will choose to return, only time will tell. OSL, if you still read posts on this board, many of us miss the trivia you used to post and wish you the best. Your knowledge of Florida High School Football reflects your love and passion for the game, as well as its participants.

49 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

prepgridiron, but it's the wild, wild west. Lost of guys like @nolebull813post on it. Of course, NB is pretty calm on this board. 

I just checked out that board out of curiosity.  Lots of aggression and internet tough guys over there from what I can tell?

8 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

prepgridiron, but it's the wild, wild west. Lost of guys like @nolebull813post on it. Of course, NB is pretty calm on this board. 

That board is going downhill fast, they ban people for practically no reason but allow guys like Los to break every rule they ban others for and don't even touch him 

I don't have any interest in posting there anymore

On 9/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, Perspective said:

Do you remember that Aquinas fan Carlos, or something like that? Always attacking people for things related to his school, or anything else for that matter. Dude swore he was the Einstein of HS football

Could this columbiajoker be C-los reincarnated?

If you notice anytime someone mentions Sta and the "R" word he jumps to their defense and starts pointing fingers at other schools and trying to change the subject. Hmmm:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, LakelandGator said:

Do you remember that Aquinas fan Carlos, or something like that? Always attacking people for things related to his school, or anything else for that matter. Dude swore he was the Einstein of HS football

If you notice anytime someone mentions Sta and the "R" word he jumps to their defense and starts pointing fingers at other schools and trying to change the subject. Hmmm:ph34r:

Who the hell do you think your talking to?

You don't know anything about football you quack, you know nothing about SFL, what's sad is you have the same SFL source as me but while I can talk and sound intelligent you sound like a jackass 

But all you talk about Lake Wales like they a top 25 program and get all bitchy when people say otherwise like you know everything

I don't give two shits about STA but it's pathetic that people on here got to lie because it doesn't fit their agenda but hey keep thinking it's only privates who are recruiting

It makes you look as smart as I think you are, take a wild guess what I think that is? 

21 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

No cloumbifan is not los canes, don carlos or canes.

The site became a club of old ballers and coaches. It isn't easy being excepted by some over there, but others are fun to read.