FINAL DILLARD 15 MIRAMAR 7 Panthers Move To (3-0)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Gammeeee day, Miramar comes in without having played a game in two weeks bring that their opponent last week had to deal with COVID symptoms on their team. 

where As Dillard comes in playing only a half of dominating football before being declared the winner being as it may Because Deerfield had to forfeit. 

My panthers took a huge step last week in beating the 8A powerhouse in Deerfield & I see them keeping there foot on the gas this week. Miramar is no slouch so Dillard better not underestimate them. 

SCORE PREDICTIONS I’ll say MIRAMAR 12 DILLARD 36 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to SCORE PREDICTIONS: Miramar (0-1) @ Dillard (2-0) iSSAC BRUCE NIGHT
7 minutes ago, SubZero said:

There are random clowns posting scores everywhere. They did it last week for Stranahan/Miramar. As for the game. Miramar isn't the same from what i'm seeing. If that's the case, Dillard will probably win by 2 TDs. I hope i'm wrong, tho i don't think i will be. 

You hope you’re wrong ? Lol are you a Miramar alum ? And if u are will you be at the game tonight ?

6 minutes ago, SubZero said:

I predict Dillard will win by 2 TDs. I said i hope i'm wrong because i want my alma mater to win (Miramar), and no i will not be at the game. I don't know the next time i will attend a football game, Covid-19 has ruined my plans for going to games. 

I know that’s what made me ask were you a Miramar alum , but I know man since COVID it’s been tough. 

you know I gotta root for my panthers. Look like it may rain to so hopefully we can hold on to the ball and execute 

1 minute ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

Went out right at 10pm. Must be a timer. Someone lost a job.

What a long and tiring game - lightning delay and now darkning delay. LOL

Lol haha tell me about it , Dillard suppose to be winning by so much more but we have atleast 130 yards in penalties. You can tell they didn’t come with the same intensity tonight as last week.

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DILLARD 15 MIRAMAR 7 Panthers Move To (3-0)

Very unhappy with this win, let me start off by saying that. We had over 150 yards in penalties & for whatever reason Dillard offensively came in with a very vanilla game plan. & most of all they lacked intensity, no where near the energy from last week. 

miramar is very solid just like I thought they would be ; But man oh man our defense is NOTHING to be played With it’s gonna be a problem for opposing offenses all year long. 

Glad we got the win & our win regular season win streak goes to 25, but we got to continue to get better & come back & kick some ass next week. GOOOO PANTHERS