Missing Results or Information

LAZ

Information on the following games may be available to those in communities throughout the state, but everyone needs to keep in mind, we have one place where we have been instructed to get our football results..... Max Preps.  Whoever is responsible for reporting, game results, postponements, cancellations. MUST keep MaxPreps involved. We are supposed to be a premier state when it comes to high school football. Those responsible for reporting game information need to pick up the pace and let the rest of us know what's going on. Anyway, as of 8:15 am, Max Preps had no results for these games. Let's get it together people. Some of us can't wait around until next week to be updated: 

American Heritage (Delray Beach) vs Dade Christian
Belen Jesuit (Miami) vs St Brendan
Boca Ciega (Gulfport) vs Largo
Boynton Beach vs West Boca Raton
Centennial (Port St. Lucie) vs Martin County
Clewiston vs Labelle
Coral Shores (Tavernier) Palm Glades Prep
Douglas (Parkland) vs West Broward
First Academy (Orlando) vs Orlando Christian Prep
Forest Hill (West Palm Beach) vs Inlet Grove
Fort Pierce Central vs South Fork
Freedom (Orlando) vs Lake Buena Vista
Frostproof vs Okeechobee
Glades Day (Belle Glade) vs Jupiter Christian
Jordan Christian Prep (Auburndale) vs Out-of Door
Lake Worth vs Spanish River
Sneads vs Graceville
Somerset Silver Palms (Miami) vs Somerset SASH Homestead
South Broward (Hollywood) vs Piper
South Dade (Homestead) vs American
Space Coast (Cocoa) vs Titusville
Suwannee (Live Oak) vs Hawthorne
Vero Beach vs Viera

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Laz, I believe the Vero Beach vs Viera, Centennial vs Martin County and Fort Pierce Central vs South Fork games were postponed/canceled due to bad weather. 

Madison taking back the city against Florida high they baby brother.  I like Madison 31 Florida high 21. They own Tallahassee.  Madco got a quarter back about to dance on them boys literally. 

I really appreciate the info guys.....honestly. But I guess the point is....Someone affiliated with the school must report results, cancellations and postponement (even if they don't yet have a reschedule date). If the game is being rescheduled, we can get the new date later. But let Max Preps know something in rapid fashion. For immediate purposes we only need to know IF the game was played and the result.   

2 hours ago, LAZ said:

Information on the following games may be available to those in communities throughout the state, but everyone needs to keep in mind, we have one place where we have been instructed to get our football results..... Max Preps.  Whoever is responsible for reporting, game results, postponements, cancellations. MUST keep MaxPreps involved. We are supposed to be a premier state when it comes to high school football. Those responsible for reporting game information need to pick up the pace and let the rest of us know what's going on. Anyway, as of 8:15 am, Max Preps had no results for these games. Let's get it together people. Some of us can't wait around until next week to be updated: 

American Heritage (Delray Beach) vs Dade Christian
Belen Jesuit (Miami) vs St Brendan
Boca Ciega (Gulfport) vs Largo
Boynton Beach vs West Boca Raton
Centennial (Port St. Lucie) vs Martin County
Clewiston vs Labelle
Coral Shores (Tavernier) Palm Glades Prep
Douglas (Parkland) vs West Broward
First Academy (Orlando) vs Orlando Christian Prep
Forest Hill (West Palm Beach) vs Inlet Grove
Fort Pierce Central vs South Fork
Freedom (Orlando) vs Lake Buena Vista
Frostproof vs Okeechobee
Glades Day (Belle Glade) vs Jupiter Christian
Jordan Christian Prep (Auburndale) vs Out-of Door
Lake Worth vs Spanish River
Sneads vs Graceville
Somerset Silver Palms (Miami) vs Somerset SASH Homestead
South Broward (Hollywood) vs Piper
South Dade (Homestead) vs American
Space Coast (Cocoa) vs Titusville
Suwannee (Live Oak) vs Hawthorne
Vero Beach vs Viera

Jordan Christian Prep 32, Out-of-Door 6

7 hours ago, LAZ said:

I really appreciate the info guys.....honestly. But I guess the point is....Someone affiliated with the school must report results, cancellations and postponement (even if they don't yet have a reschedule date). If the game is being rescheduled, we can get the new date later. But let Max Preps know something in rapid fashion. For immediate purposes we only need to know IF the game was played and the result.   

Maxpreps is losing power. Someone posted a score of Miramar winning 41-0 at South Miami. That's wrong. Miramar is 0-2, not 1-0. I'm sure there are other schools having incorrect scores too. 

3 hours ago, SubZero said:

Maxpreps is losing power. Someone posted a score of Miramar winning 41-0 at South Miami. That's wrong. Miramar is 0-2, not 1-0. I'm sure there are other schools having incorrect scores too. 

We had a issue a few seasons ago. Team did not report their results from week 11. FHSAA did the playoff seeding. FHSAA was informed that the game was not report.  FHSAA would not go back and fix the issue. There was a .01 or something that small difference in us having the #2 seed, first round bye, and 2nd round home game. Instead we had to play 1st round, travel the next round 5 hours, pay for charter busses, and all the financials that got with traveling that distance. Soooo always make sure the games affecting your season are being reported.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:08 AM, Jesse said:

Madison taking back the city against Florida high they baby brother.  I like Madison 31 Florida high 21. They own Tallahassee.  Madco got a quarter back about to dance on them boys literally. 

I thought Madison County own Tallahassee lol what happened last night. To be honest that was a good game.