Kayleb Wagner sets state rushing record

badbird

Hats off to the young man.......Anyone remember Baker's other world famous athlete ?  Sprinter extraordinaire Houston McTear. He blazed to a world record in the 100 yard dash ( 9.0 ) at the 1975 FHSAA Track and Field Championships at Showalter Field in Winter Park, Fl.

* Shameless Homer plug - Mainland's James Brown (1975) won the large school 100 yrd dash in 9.2 and the long jump 24'5" also at Showalter Field the next day.

Derrick Henry played against terrible comp his whole high school career. Maybe a handful of decent teams but that was it. 

He proved himself after high school to validate his dominance. 

Wonder if this Baker kid has any offers. 

side note. This is the worst Mad Co team in a generation and Jesse is the reason 

7 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Derrick Henry played against terrible comp his whole high school career. Maybe a handful of decent teams but that was it. 

He proved himself after high school to validate his dominance. 

Wonder if this Baker kid has any offers. 

side note. This is the worst Mad Co team in a generation and Jesse is the reason 

We will see after Friday about madco but yeah they bad. Yeah baker players prove nothing at next level bc they nothing but hillbillies.  Rundown trash 48-6 all day madco 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, badbird said:

Amazing story.  He did it in a 49-48 win.

I didn't know he didn't have a hand my bad , but still no credit from me . Hopefully tho he finds a school gonna be hard tho with 1 hand but he could play next level.  Again I have a problem with baker not really the kids fought for playing for them . Again  I like to apologize for not knowing he is handicapped.  

So you talk trash without knowing anything about the young man, run your mouth before you have any knowledge... damn don't they teach anything out in Madison.

Just curious, he won a state championship last year. They beat Hawthorne to win. Just to remind everyone. How did the mighty Cowboys of Madison do when they faced Hawthorne?

11 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

So you talk trash without knowing anything about the young man, run your mouth before you have any knowledge... damn don't they teach anything out in Madison.

Just curious, he won a state championship last year. They beat Hawthorne to win. Just to remind everyone. How did the mighty Cowboys of Madison do when they faced Hawthorne?

Offense has been killing this team. Idk what the issue is I believe madco has to put the right guys in to play. Again I would have all the respect for baker If they actually went out and tried to make 1A better overall by playing better teams. They one of the best ones not playing teams they could possibly beat in bigger classes.  I want 1A to be better.  But when you just choose to play easy teams that's why it looks bad on 1a level. 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Can you believe Derrick Henry was 100th all time in rushing in NFL history coming into this season, and currently is sitting at 77th? 

1,000 more yards and he will be in the 50’s. All since 2016. 

Everyone please tune in to when Madison plays baker please. 

16 hours ago, Jesse said:

Everyone please tune in to when Madison plays baker please. 

Why do you have to make every post about Madison County.  This was about a kid born with a disability that broke a state record.  The team he broke the state record against is 5-1.  Stop being a disrespectful douchebag.  Grow the f*** up.

Jesse, not sure what your infatuation is with any other team that may have success. Guess what, this kid may not be a D1 running back but he’s a good high school football player that is doing great things. And guess what, somehow this kid ran all over Hawthorne in the state championship, the same Hawthorne that shut down Madison. How about you celebrate Madison’s accomplishments and stop trying to shit on everyone else’s accomplishments. It’s a pretty pathetic look for you buddy.