Quantcast
Jump to content

2021 Pick 'Em Contest - Week 5 (9/24)


sikolec
 Share

Recommended Posts

This pick 'em contest is not ran nor endorsed by FloridaHSFootball.com.  The contest is for fun and ran independently of the website.

 

Week 5

 

Picks are due by 7:00 PM on Friday

 

Booker T. Washington (Pensacola) at West Florida (Pensacola)

Madison County at FSU High (Tallahassee)

Edgewater (Orlando) at Apopka

Western (Davie) at St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale)

Bartram Trail (St. Johns) at St. Augustine

Columbia (Lake City) at Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville)

Deerfield Beach at Rockledge

Cocoa at Treasure Coast (Port St. Lucie)

Palmetto (Miami) at Columbus (Miami)

Gaither (Tampa) at Tampa Bay Tech

 

BONUS GAME: Clewiston at Avant Garde Academy (Hollywood)

 

I'm adding a bonus game this week to help counter cancelled games.  The bonus game will be worth 1 point and the idea is that it would replace a cancelled game at the bottom of the confidence list.  Similar to previous weeks, cancelled games will drop to everybody's confidence list and all games will be adjusted +1 as necessary.  If we don't have any cancelled games, then the bonus game will be 1 extra point for anybody who correctly predicts it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 9/19/2021 at 9:41 AM, sikolec said:

This pick 'em contest is not ran nor endorsed by FloridaHSFootball.com.  The contest is for fun and ran independently of the website.

 

Week 5

 

Picks are due by 7:00 PM on Friday

 

Booker T. Washington (Pensacola) at West Florida (Pensacola)

Madison County at FSU High (Tallahassee)

Edgewater (Orlando) at Apopka

Western (Davie) at St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale)

Bartram Trail (St. Johns) at St. Augustine

Columbia (Lake City) at Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville)

Deerfield Beach at Rockledge

Cocoa at Treasure Coast (Port St. Lucie)

Palmetto (Miami) at Columbus (Miami)

Gaither (Tampa) at Tampa Bay Tech

 

BONUS GAME: Clewiston at Avant Garde Academy (Hollywood)

 

I'm adding a bonus game this week to help counter cancelled games.  The bonus game will be worth 1 point and the idea is that it would replace a cancelled game at the bottom of the confidence list.  Similar to previous weeks, cancelled games will drop to everybody's confidence list and all games will be adjusted +1 as necessary.  If we don't have any cancelled games, then the bonus game will be 1 extra point for anybody who correctly predicts it...

10. St Thomas 

9. FSU

8. Edgewater 

7. Columbus 

6. trinity Christian 

5. St Augustine 

4. west Florida 

3.TBT 

2. Deerfield beach 

1.treasure coast 

bonus game. Clewiston 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2021 at 9:41 AM, sikolec said:

This pick 'em contest is not ran nor endorsed by FloridaHSFootball.com.  The contest is for fun and ran independently of the website.

 

Week 5

 

Picks are due by 7:00 PM on Friday

 

 

I'm adding a bonus game this week to help counter cancelled games.  The bonus game will be worth 1 point and the idea is that it would replace a cancelled game at the bottom of the confidence list.  Similar to previous weeks, cancelled games will drop to everybody's confidence list and all games will be adjusted +1 as necessary.  If we don't have any cancelled games, then the bonus game will be 1 extra point for anybody who correctly predicts it...

 

 

10 Columbia (Lake City)

9 FSU High (Tallahassee)

8 St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale)

7 Rockledge

6 Tampa Bay Tech

5 Columbus (Miami)

4 West Florida (Pensacola)

3 Apopka

2 Cocoa

1 St. Augustine

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS GAME: Clewiston 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

 

 

10 Columbia (Lake City)

9 FSU High (Tallahassee)

8 St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale)

7 Rockledge

6 Tampa Bay Tech

5 Columbus (Miami)

4 West Florida (Pensacola)

3 Apopka

2 Cocoa

1 St. Augustine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS GAME: Clewiston 

According to a couple sources Madison County, & Gaither are the home teams this week. Is that true. I know he messed up with the Tigers. Who’s the home team with treasure Coast & Cocoa? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Am I right, Cocoa has won/lost all their games this season by 1? That’s crazy, and they have had a legit schedule as well!

Yes indeed. They're defense plays lights out in the 2nd halves. Offense always finds a way to eventually move the ball and make plays. 

Brevard top dogs take down 8A giants.  With Rockledge defeating Deerfield Beach 7-0. Cocoa is 3-1 vs 8A top 10 teams. Hopefully they find an opponent for next week. If not it's another by week, then traveling to 8A Dr.Phillips.

Tonight definitely builds more anticipation for the BBQ Bowl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coincidentally the only cancelled game this week was the BONUS game: Clewiston vs. Avant Garde Academy.  Perfect score this week is full value of 55 pts.  Madison County beating FSU High hurt all of us...

 

Week 5 Scoreboard:

 

KeemD321 - 42

Cat_Scratch - 40

Hwy17 - 40

Jullian - 38

sikolec - 37

DarterBlue2 - 34

fishspinners - 33

muckboy561 - 32

THIS_IS_DILLARD - 31

nolebull813 - 28

ColumbiaHighFan2017class - 27

VeniceIndiansFootball - 27

 

Season Top 5:

1. Jullian - 202

2. fishspinners - 200

2. Hwy17 - 200

2. sikolec - 200

5. Cat_Scratch - 199

 

Please let me know of any scoring mistakes by Monday.  Week 5 games will be posted later today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sikolec said:

Coincidentally the only cancelled game this week was the BONUS game: Clewiston vs. Avant Garde Academy.  Perfect score this week is full value of 55 pts.  Madison County beating FSU High hurt all of us...

 

Week 5 Scoreboard:

 

KeemD321 - 42

Cat_Scratch - 40

Hwy17 - 40

Jullian - 38

sikolec - 37

DarterBlue2 - 34

fishspinners - 33

muckboy561 - 32

THIS_IS_DILLARD - 31

nolebull813 - 28

ColumbiaHighFan2017class - 27

VeniceIndiansFootball - 27

 

Season Top 5:

1. Jullian - 202

2. fishspinners - 200

2. Hwy17 - 200

2. sikolec - 200

5. Cat_Scratch - 199

 

Please let me know of any scoring mistakes by Monday.  Week 5 games will be posted later today.

I pick Madison County too but switch to Florida High smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...