Booker T. Washington vs Cocoa who wins?

09mrslick

What I'm trying to figure out is how good is Raines. If we're looking at their schedule they blew pretty much everyone out. I just wanna know if they happen to play Booker T. Washington in the state game how would they do. I think the schedule will get them, but I could be completely wrong that's why it'd be best to ask someone who's familiar with the Jacksonville area or just Raines itself.

What I'm trying to figure out is how good is Raines. If we're looking at their schedule they blew pretty much everyone out. I just wanna know if they happen to play Booker T. Washington in the state game how would they do. I think the schedule will get them, but I could be completely wrong that's why it'd be best to ask someone who's familiar with the Jacksonville area or just Raines itself.

Bolles beat First Coast this year 26-15 who is WAY down.  Lost to a half decent Ribault team 19-14. They also beat Bolles twice which is impressive.  I always say though that most of the teams up north know how to shut down that Wing T.  They should, they usually see it at least twice every year.  Outside of that, the Raines schedule was horrendous.  I do think the Booker T. Washington schedule would help prepare them for this matchup.  This link from the jacksonville.com website might help you break down and get some insight to what Raines is about.  It has every box score so you might be able to pick up a little bit.  I also suggest checking youtube for "Raines Football 2015" .  

http://schools.jacksonville.com/sports/football.php?school=218

ok we did not play raines head to head, however we did play bolles, bolles and raines are similar teams talent wise, bolles in my opinion is better when it comes to running the ball and playing fundementals but most people aready know that, however when we played we hit them harder then they have ever been hit in their life, feel free to check the hudl highlights on that game, u will see real quickly why we won, raines may not be as good at bolles when it comes to fundementals, however raines has many athleates who can change a game that allowed them to beat bolles twice, i think they can be beat the same way bolles was, if BTW can contain their athleates and rattle them BTW or Cocoa could run away with that game

also to the point about first coast and bolles, both are teams we played and both are usally top teams in duval county, Bolles was still good for their class, they will continue to make deep runs in 4A and are a talented and well coached team, first coast had a ton of talent but didnt look to ever get off the ground this year, they should be better next year, if they manage to keep that talent from leaving them for other schools like Trinity Christian, but are generally 2 of the top teams in duval

Raines plays tough. Lots of hard body players on the line if they are anything like last year. Quick to the ball and good pass coverage from the secondary. Not sure about their offense but they did run hard last year, I expect more of a running team. They may be the best north 4A team since the 2010-11 Bolles teams

Cocoa is good, but as mentioned before they have not played a strong team in 2 months. Also their secondary is weak and knowing the kind of coaching BTW has I think they'll find ways to exploit that. 

BTW beating Cocoa I don't think is a upset really, BTW has been on top for sometime now. Give me the Tornadoes by 7 in a tough hard fought game. 

Wouldn't shock me to see Cocoa win though.