Orange County futility in OOS games

nolebull813

I was looking at the Orange County results, and they are horrible. Check these all time records in OOS games. 

Losing record (in alphabetical order)

Apopka 0-4

Agape 1-2

Bishop Moore 1-3

CFCA 0-2

Cypress Creek 0-1

Dr Phillips 0-2

Edgewater 1-2

Evans 1-3

Freedom 0-1

Oak Ridge 1-2

Pine Castle 0-1

Timber Creek 0-1

Wekiva 1-2

Winter Park 0-2

Windermere 0-1

35 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

That’s 20-39-2

horrible. And this isn’t just the Disney event playing garbage teams. Flagship programs like Apopka, Edgewater, Dr Phillips and Bishop Moore are a combined 2-11. 

Without knowing the quality of the opponent, home vs away in these losses especially for what you refer to as Flagship programs means nothing.   Based on your "STUDY" of Orange county teams the implication is those teams with a winning record should be rated better, ie. East River, Trinity Prep and Windermere Prep which is asinine.  For instance, I could point to a team Lake Gibson using your formula and say an 0-2 team is horrible and has no chance against a powerhouse like the Dreadnaughts and how did that turn out?

52 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I was looking at the Orange County results, and they are horrible. Check these all time records in OOS games. 

Losing record (in alphabetical order)

Apopka 0-4

Agape 1-2

Bishop Moore 1-3

CFCA 0-2

Cypress Creek 0-1

Dr Phillips 0-2

Edgewater 1-2

Evans 1-3

Freedom 0-1

Oak Ridge 1-2

Pine Castle 0-1

Timber Creek 0-1

Wekiva 1-2

Winter Park 0-2

Windermere 0-1

50 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Teams tied 

Colonial 1-1

Jones 1-1

Ocoee 2-2

University 2-2

West Oaks 2-2

Winter Garden 0-0-1

50 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Teams with winning record 

East River 1-0

Trinity Prep 1-0-1

West Orange 2-1

Windermere Prep 2-1

47 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

That’s 20-39-2

horrible. And this isn’t just the Disney event playing garbage teams. Flagship programs like Apopka, Edgewater, Dr Phillips and Bishop Moore are a combined 2-11. 

Are you surprised?  Orange County isn't the flagship in the state of Florida.  Did you expect better results OOS?

9 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Without knowing the quality of the opponent, home vs away in these losses especially for what you refer to as Flagship programs means nothing.   Based on your "STUDY" of Orange county teams the implication is those teams with a winning record should be rated better, ie. East River, Trinity Prep and Windermere Prep which is asinine.  For instance, I could point to a team Lake Gibson using your formula and say an 0-2 team is horrible and has no chance against a powerhouse like the Dreadnaughts and how did that turn out?

Hey Osceola whooped Carson CA back in 2007 and Schenectady,NY in 1994 so they are ok by me!!

20 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Are you surprised?  Orange County isn't the flagship in the state of Florida.  Did you expect better results OOS?

11 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Not surprised, just disappointed. Lol 

That fact I can agree with overall.  I always have viewed central Florida in general as the "soft belly" of the state when it comes to football compared to Polk, panhandle and south FL in particular. 

3 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

That fact I can agree with overall.  I always have viewed central Florida in general as the "soft belly" of the state when it comes to football compared to Polk, panhandle and south FL in particular. 

I view it as a better version of NE Florida. Some really high end programs but as a whole, unable to consistently compete with the best areas and programs.