Putting the "lock" in locker room

Perspective

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

Probably disgruntled fans that have no affiliation with the school AT ALL.  Damn.  

10 hours ago, Perspective said:

I know of one incident that occurred in Florida with a big city school in a economically depressed area that lost a playoff game against a district rival that was similar, but not as extreme as this situation. This is unacceptable, and Coaches School Administrators, and many others should be punished. The Officials Association might consider cutting ties with this school and ripping up the contract. Any official who refused to set foot on this school again would certainly be justified in my view. 

14 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

I know of one incident that occurred in Florida with a big city school in a economically depressed area that lost a playoff game against a district rival that was similar, but not as extreme as this situation. This is unacceptable, and Coaches School Administrators, and many others should be punished. The Officials Association might consider cutting ties with this school and ripping up the contract. Any official who refused to set foot on this school again would certainly be justified in my view. 

What do you think the punishment should be for the Coaches, School Administrators, and many others for the CRIMINAL act of False Imprisonment?  What's next, hate crimes against refs?  LOL.  

10 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

What do you think the punishment should be for the Coaches, School Administrators, and many others for the CRIMINAL act of False Imprisonment?  What's next, hate crimes against refs?  LOL.  

Yes, that is a good start Nulli Secundus. I see that Bill Castle's influence has rubbed off on you. All is not lost in Dreadnaught-land!