FINAL DILLARD 66 SOUTH PLANTATION 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

it’s Homecomeiiinnnggggg, Dillard Has Been Known To Have The Biggest Homecoming Tailgate for A African American High School in the Entire State, often compared to Bethune Cookman & Famu.

& with last year being the first time in over 30 years we Didn’t have One Because of COVID You Can Expect A Movie This Weekend, starting With The Parade Saturday morning, the parties each class are having at different venues Friday Night, Then the Tailgate From 10am-7pm. 

dam I got so excited I forgot to talk about the matchup lol, so the last time these two teams played it was a 34-14 win for the paladins back in 2009. 

the paladins come in loser of 2 str8 While Dillard Comes in with a undefeated record & has only given up 7 points in 4 games. 

SCORE PREDICTION: I’ll Say DILLARD 50 SOUTH PLANT 3 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @VeniceIndiansFootball @nolebull813

15 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

it’s Homecomeiiinnnggggg, Dillard Has Been Known To Have The Biggest Homecoming Tailgate for A African American High School in the Entire State, often compared to Bethune Cookman & Famu.

& with last year being the first time in over 30 years we Didn’t have One Because of COVID You Can Expect A Movie This Weekend, starting With The Parade Saturday morning, the parties each class are having at different venues Friday Night, Then the Tailgate From 10am-7pm. 

dam I got so excited I forgot to talk about the matchup lol, so the last time these two teams played it was a 34-14 win for the paladins back in 2009. 

the paladins come in loser of 2 str8 While Dillard Comes in with a undefeated record & has only given up 7 points in 4 games. 

SCORE PREDICTION: I’ll Say DILLARD 50 SOUTH PLANT 3 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @VeniceIndiansFootball @nolebull813

Dillard is on a roll, they’re going to blow out the Paladins. South Plantation is going to be the Panther’s easiest test yet before that massive game against St. Thomas Aquinas.  

I would be very disappointed to see Dillard give up a single point. I’ll say Dillard takes it without any resistance, 56-0.  

9 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Dillard is on a roll, they’re going to blow out the Paladins. South Plantation is going to be the Panther’s easiest test yet before that massive game against St. Thomas Aquinas.  

I would be very disappointed to see Dillard give up a single point. I’ll say Dillard takes it without any resistance, 56-0.  

Me & you BOTH but I do understand things happen, I suppose to be coming down from Atlanta for the game but the weather forecast suppose to be a 60% chance of rain on Saturday. 

but hopefully we shut them out to, but you never know like against Sarasota I had you guys winning 55-0 but they ended up putting up 14 points and even scored first. 

but hey if we can secure this shutout that would be our 4th one this year and we would have only given up 7 points in 5 games. 

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Me & you BOTH but I do understand things happen, I suppose to be coming down from Atlanta for the game but the weather forecast suppose to be a 60% chance of rain on Saturday. 

but hopefully we shut them out to, but you never know like against Sarasota I had you guys winning 55-0 but they ended up putting up 14 points and even scored first. 

but hey if we can secure this shutout that would be our 4th one this year and we would have only given up 7 points in 5 games. 

Any given Friday anything can happen. Or Saturday and Sunday, for that matter. But the difference in talent between these two teams is astronomical. Dillard has an absurd size advantage up front that will keep their QB clean all night and allow the Panthers to apply pressure when they are on defense. The difference in speed also cannot be understated. A lot of South Florida teams have true elite receiver/ backfield speed and line size. Dillard is the rule, South plantation is the exception.

I truly believe Dillard could win this game without even throwing a pass. There won’t be resistance, unless something goes haywire. With few exceptions, Dillard should melt them down pretty easily. 

11 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Any given Friday anything can happen. Or Saturday and Sunday, for that matter. But the difference in talent between these two teams is astronomical. Dillard has an absurd size advantage up front that will keep their QB clean all night and allow the Panthers to apply pressure when they are on defense. The difference in speed also cannot be understated. A lot of South Florida teams have true elite receiver/ backfield speed and line size. Dillard is the rule, South plantation is the exception.

I truly believe Dillard could win this game without even throwing a pass. There won’t be resistance, unless something goes haywire. With few exceptions, Dillard should melt them down pretty easily. 

I agree, I’m looking forward to getting to (5-0)

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard will have a running clock on them by half time or at the latest early in the third. They will win by 35 to 50 points depending on how quickly the running clock is started. 

Your real test is down the road. For now you have smooth sailing. 

Week 8 to be exact Dillard @ ST Thomas , which is just a 4 min drive down 27th ave lol.

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1St Qt Dillard 15 South Plant 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1St Qt Dillard 21 South Plant 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1St Qt Dillard 35 South Plant 0
6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The running clock has started in the first Qt Whoa… I thought that didn’t start into the second half ?? @DarterBlue2 @VeniceIndiansFootball @muckboy561

I think they are allowed to run the clock with a 35 point advantage regardless of whether or not you are in the second half. Anyway this game is not a surprise. Dillard is mowing them all down like a hot blade on dog poo! Lol. Get ready for STA! 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Dillard 42 South Plant 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd Qt Dillard 49 South Plant 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DILLARD 66 SOUTH PLANTATION 0