Miami Central @ Daytona Mainland

Zoe Boy

The Mainland schedule (due to a pretty weak District) was not that of Miami Central but it was decent.   They at least make an effort to play very good teams outside of District play.   Handled Bartram Trail with a 56-24 win.  Won at Dr. Phillips 28-7.  Lost @ St. Edward , OH  (arguably the best team in OH)  47-28, and just beat Heritage Palm Bay 21-14.  

The Mainland schedule (due to a pretty weak District) was not that of Miami Central but it was decent. They at least make an effort to play very good teams outside of District play. Handled Bartram Trail with a 56-24 win. Won at Dr. Phillips 28-7. Lost @ St. Edward , OH (arguably the best team in OH) 47-28, and just beat Heritage Palm Bay 21-14.

Pretty solid schedule... I see MC defense coming to play but MC running game have to get going with their explosive wrs

MC been a pain in Mainland butts the past few years... What you guys think and how good Mainland schedule was this year?

Mainland has a chance if the following happens: 1. Their quarterback, who is a very special athlete, gets enough time to make plays with both his arms and legs. 2. They can eliminate the unnecessary penalties (they average over a 100 yards per game). Unless Central's win against Carol City last week was a fluke (not the win, but the margin), I have to go with Central here (sorry Dan). But I expect it to be a good game, regardless. Moreso than any other Central Florida team, Mainland has a bit of that, "South Florida swagger." So I can say for sure that they will not be intimidated. Central by 7. 

I think the difference in this game will be the Central Defense.  Defensively speaking, I don't think the Central win vs. Carol City was a fluke (they lost to Carol City on 10/3/2105 Final =7-8. )  Also recently, Boyd Anderson and Jackson actually had a pretty solid Offenses but could not get anything going on Central.  Both were shut down.

Only two teams have had Offensive success on Central. Dematha back in August put up balanced 264 total yards on Central and Booker T. Washington (in September)  put up 344 Total yards on them with 263 through the air.  

Mainland should hold their own Defensively as well.  First team to 24 might win this one.

I think the difference in this game will be the Central Defense. Defensively speaking, I don't think the Central win vs. Carol City was a fluke (they lost to Carol City on 10/3/2105 Final =7-8. ) Also recently, Boyd Anderson and Jackson actually had a pretty solid Offenses but could not get anything going on Central. Both were shut down.

Only two teams have had Offensive success on Central. Dematha back in August put up balanced 264 total yards on Central and Booker T. Washington (in September) put up 344 Total yards on them with 263 through the air.

Mainland should hold their own Defensively as well. First team to 24 might win this one.

That's the thing I don't see Mainland qb or offense can put up that against MC defense but it's a home game ... I got MC in a very close game... Can come down to a field goal

I believe this is the first time in recent matchups that the game will be in mainland ....the rockets come in on course for another championship run regardless of a few bumps in the road they had in the beginning of the season and that 7-8 lost to MCC

I believe this is the bucs ((I believe that's there mascot)) lol best chance to beat central your at home season on the line all or nothing lets see what happens.

I believe this is the first time in recent matchups that the game will be in mainland ....the rockets come in on course for another championship run regardless of a few bumps in the road they had in the beginning of the season and that 7-8 lost to MCC

I believe this is the bucs ((I believe that's there mascot)) lol best chance to beat central your at home season on the line all or nothing lets see what happens.

The game was up there last year ....