Miramar improves to 2-0 in district play.

SubZero

15 hours ago, SubZero said:

Miramar wins 27-0 over North Miami. 

Congrats on a big win last night.  Should put you in the drivers seat for your district crown and Stranahan should be another good test before your remaining district games.  Those early tough games with Killian and Dillard should give you optimism for success on your remaining games.

57 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Refs took a touchdown away before halftime, but they did a good job early, and the defense held firm in protecting the lead till the offense woke up in the 3rd Qtr. You're right, Stranahan is not the same Stranahan that they will see, they got some nice talent on that team. 

Hey I got a question for you are you Mrslick??? 

3 hours ago, SubZero said:

Refs took a touchdown away before halftime, but they did a good job early, and the defense held firm in protecting the lead till the offense woke up in the 3rd Qtr. You're right, Stranahan is not the same Stranahan that they will see, they got some nice talent on that team. 

Nice win for the Patriots. 

On 10/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, SubZero said:

SubZero, how did the officials take away a touchdown before halftime? 

10 hours ago, SubZero said:

NM threw a interception, and Miramar ran it back for a TD, and the defender's feet weren't out for bounds. The coaching were yelling for why the ref blew the whistle. Just my two cents. Nothing crazy. 

Are you saying that the intercepting player was ruled to be out of bounds, but never stepped out of bounds? 

8 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Are you saying that the intercepting player was ruled to be out of bounds, but never stepped out of bounds? 

That's exactly what he's saying, Jambun.   Clearly, the folks in the stands 200 feet away could see the play better than a back judge or side judge a few yards away, even with other fans, cheerleaders, players, coaches, photographers and the chain gang obscuring their view.   And then, after making the determination that the defender went out of bounds, the officials had the audacity to actually blow their whistles, to send a signal to everyone out on the field that the play was over (which may or may not have had anything to do with why the player who made the interception was able to continue into the end zone without much resistance). 

I wasn't there and I haven't seen film of the play, but it's pretty darn obvious to me that those refs just flat-out took that touchdown away from the kid -- they snatched it right out of his hands and off his highlight reel.   The horror!   Man, I hope those refs can live with themselves.   

B)

14 hours ago, Perspective said:

That's exactly what he's saying, Jambun.   Clearly, the folks in the stands 200 feet away could see the play better than a back judge or side judge a few yards away, even with other fans, cheerleaders, players, coaches, photographers and the chain gang obscuring their view.   And then, after making the determination that the defender went out of bounds, the officials had the audacity to actually blow their whistles, to send a signal to everyone out on the field that the play was over (which may or may not have had anything to do with why the player who made the interception was able to continue into the end zone without much resistance). 

I wasn't there and I haven't seen film of the play, but it's pretty darn obvious to me that those refs just flat-out took that touchdown away from the kid -- they snatched it right out of his hands and off his highlight reel.   The horror!   Man, I hope those refs can live with themselves.   

B)

Perspective, Clarence Darrow, F Lee Bailey, and Perry Mason would be proud of of you for this great post. I would like to think that my point-of-view is finally wearing off on you, and making you smarter, but your brains are shining through regardless. I might even have that autograph for you, if a few posters from the message board get together for a meal in the near future!