Dunellon 28 - Madison Co. 26

Perspective

Just looking at their box scores. They look like they’re having an identity crisis on offense. Not dominant enough to just bully teams with the run and they’ve never developed a consistent passing game, so they’re stuck somewhere in the middle. 

Some teams they will just out-athlete, but equally gifted teams, they’re gonna struggle with. 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

Just looking at their box scores. They look like they’re having an identity crisis on offense. Not dominant enough to just bully teams with the run and they’ve never developed a consistent passing game, so they’re stuck somewhere in the middle. 

Some teams they will just out-athlete, but equally gifted teams, they’re gonna struggle with. 

Yeah that's correct,  probably gonna lose 2 more games.  But still win state over pahokee. 

1 hour ago, LakelandGator said:

When I said last week they would lose 2 more games I was being a little generous.

I actually believed they would lose 3 more games, not including the playoffs where they will get knocked out by Hawthorne again, or Ft Meade

They would meet hawthorne in championship game.  Bc baker is the 4th seed , madco can be first 

2 hours ago, blackmagic said:

I don't think you really understand how this works. Madison will probably be a 4th seed if they come out their region. The other regions have a high chance of being a undefeated or 1 loss team.

Dude they schedule is the hardest.  And you just want hawthorne or pahokee to play baker or union county for state ain't happening.  Madison gonna play baker or union county in semi finals.  4 rings for cowboys

51 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Dude they schedule is the hardest.  And you just want hawthorne or pahokee to play baker or union county for state ain't happening.  Madison gonna play baker or union county in semi finals.  4 rings for cowboys

Rpi actually has nothing to do with who schedule the hardest as it really should be. Have you looked at the rpi? Madison is sitting 18th in 1A as of now. And 3 seed in region 2. We all anticipate them still coming out of Region 2. But definitely not going to be a 1 seed. Im speaking from a realistic real word mindset. 

27 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Rpi actually has nothing to do with who schedule the hardest as it really should be. Have you looked at the rpi? Madison is sitting 18th in 1A as of now. And 3 seed in region 2. We all anticipate them still coming out of Region 2. But definitely not going to be a 1 seed. Im speaking from a realistic real word mindset. 

They still gonna beat hawthorne or I give up on them. Bc that would be pathetic to lose to that team twice,  madco can not lose to 1A schools must win bc that's basically them now. No more beat anyone 

3 hours ago, Football fan said:

Do u remember 2019-20 season that team that played up and went 6-6 and was one point from going to state and probably would have won state!!!

Injuries hurt the beginning of the season, plus the brutal schedule (they had 6 state finalists on the schedule)