Miramar vs. Hallandale Game Thread.

SubZero

SubZero, not trying to hijack your thread or take anything away from the Miramar win (congrats on that) . . . but I gotta give Hallandale credit for finding a way to field a team and play games after everything they went through over the summer.  I'm guessing their team is comprised of the handful of guys who stuck it out and guys who rightfully should be playing JV this year.   In any event, kudos to their team for getting out there on Friday nights and competing. 

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

SubZero, not trying to hijack your thread or take anything away from the Miramar win (congrats on that) . . . but I gotta give Hallandale credit for finding a way to field a team and play games after everything they went through over the summer.  I'm guessing their team is comprised of the handful of guys who stuck it out and guys who rightfully should be playing JV this year.   In any event, kudos to their team for getting out there on Friday nights and competing. 

Great post.