BTW 33, Cocoa 14

Cat_Scratch

BTW killed Cocoa with the slant left , fade right. Was ugly right from the kickoff when Cocoa fumbled it at the 35. It was all BTW from the get go.

Cocoa has some nice runs from Judson and some of the RB's but could not stop BTW's passing game where BTW stopped Cocoa several times. You put Cocoa's running game and  BTW's passing game together as one team this year and you have a national championship.

One really cool thing was when the PA went out in the middle of the Star Spangled Banner the stands from both sides kicked in and finished singing it. Very patriotic moment. Also some good sportsmanship from both sides seeing they're 2 chippy teams.

Will be a good game. Raines will cover the slant and the fade much better than Cocoa did. I will say Richardson gets the ball out quick. BTW will live or die by their passing game. The running game wasn't there even though they have some size on the O-line.

Of course BTW didn't need to run much so it was hard to really get a feeling on their running abilities.

I wish I could go to the game but I will be in the Virgin Islands. Even if Cocoa had won I would have had to miss the championship.

Good luck to both teams. Hope it is injury free and very little ref involvement.