Where is game #10 for Plant?

Joshua Wilson

This is a BIG BURNING QUESTION.

Who is Plant playing for game #10 this year? Week's 1 & 11 are in the hold pattern waiting to see which slot gets game #10.

I have been told they were possibly getting an OOS game, but I haven't been able to put my finger full on it if this is true. 

At this point you have to figure they would have something on the schedule considering practices start in less than one month and we are less than two months out from the regular season starting. 

Hopefully the mystery ends pretty soon!

WEEK 1: TALLAHASSEE GODBY VS TAMPA PLANT!! 

Can't be because that game is slated for Week 0 (Preseason) which means that game would not count.

Also Godby is scheduled already for Week 1 to travel to Maryland to play DeMatha

Godby Schedule: http://floridahsfootball.com/2013/03/31/godby-cougars-2013-football-schedule/

YODA MASTER or Tone84 would know that. PM them on the "other" board (or twitter Bo Pucket)

www.bigcountypreps.com

http://bigcountypreps.com/simplemachinesforum/

Ah ok I might do that thanks tampa1

I have asked Bo several times who they are playing, but now this at least gives us something to work with in terms of who this team is that they are playing.

Guest Gridiron5

Manatee's in 8A now, much tougher route with DP, Apopka, & Plant in the same region now. 

as for Plant, perhaps OOS would be fit since the only team i see with a WK 10 slot is First Academy.

Guest Gridiron5

Perhaps so, but whoever escapes 8A North to get to Orlando is more than an gauntlet itself, the favorite is up there, I think Apopka is that team for now, but that's not saying one of them can take APK out, or the south region champ in Orlando.  The Favorite in 7A, 6A, 4A is in the south.