FINAL DILLARD 13 STA 23

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I think people need to realize that Dillard schedule for one hasn't matched up to STA but also against the better teams Miramar and Deerfield Beach, Dillard scored 21 and 15 points respectively

Neither will be enough to beat STA

Dillard needs at least 28 points to beat them but my feeling is considering this is the best defense they have faced since Chaminade in the KOC where Dillard was shutout I think Dillard to win this game needs at least 3 TDs between defense and special teams 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think people need to realize that Dillard schedule for one hasn't matched up to STA but also against the better teams Miramar and Deerfield Beach, Dillard scored 21 and 15 points respectively

Dillard needs at least 28 points to beat them but my feeling is considering this is the best defense they have faced since Chaminade in the KOC where Dillard was shutout I think Dillard to win this game needs at least 3 TDs between defense and special teams 

In that Miramar game Dillard had 4 touchdowns called back & we kneeled the ball at the 1 yard line at the end of the game 

and as far as the chaminade game , the lions have arguably the BEST defense in the state and that was also a kick off classic game, we’re now in week 9, one would think Dillard has fixed a lot of mistakes and came a long way since then & yea we was shutout but it was also 9-0 with 4 min left in the game.

all that is neither here or there , STA on the clock tomorrow and we’re ready 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2:58 2nd qt DILLARD 7 ST THOMAS 9
On 10/21/2021 at 5:18 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Mistakes is what’s killing Dillard  the game still should be 7-7 giving up too many points off mistakes

Man what a game! We held the NATIONAL RAIDERS (OFFENSE) to 14 TOTAL points, their other 9 points came off a safety and a blocked field goal attempt for a TD! With under 3 min to play. 

dillard came in here ON THE ROAD Under the lights and played STA tougher then ANY team has played them this year ESPECIALLY at home! our special teams killed us in the MOST crucial moments!! 

instead of trying to go for the kick on 4th and goal we should’ve went for it we had them on their heels!! , NONETHELESS great job raiders on capitalizing but CANT NOBODY FROM THIS NIGHT FORWARD can say DILLARD DONT BELONG, DILLARD NOT FORREAL!! We’re HERE & WERE FOREAL!!