6A State Semifinal Miami Central vs Naples

STARaiders2014

im not that familiar with naples? can someone give me some insight into them?

They lost to Amreican Heritage Delray 3a school... They have a nice Rb in #27..... They will get dismantle in fri... I will be shock if it's a close game... MC will be the only game they will play with a nasty defense they have seen all year... I mean once again AHD beat them... I can't see AHD beat MC.....

They lost to Amreican Heritage Delray 3a school... They have a nice Rb in #27..... They will get dismantle in fri... I will be shock if it's a close game... MC will be the only game they will play with a nasty defense they have seen all year... I mean once again AHD beat them... I can't see AHD beat MC.....

I have a slightly more nuanced take on the game. Yes, Naples did lose to Delray. But this was the first game of the season. They are probably a very different team by now. By way of example, Apopka blew out Columbia in the kickoff classic. We may still beat them, but I am pretty sure it would not be a blowout if the game was played now. the second factor Naples has going for it is veteran coach, Kramer. He has won states more than once  before and the last time they played Central, the Rockets had to come from behind to secure the win. So I don't think he or the kids will be overly intimidated by Centrals' mystique. 

I am going to take the Rockets by 14. But it will not be easy and overconfidence would be a potential downfall

I have a slightly more nuanced take on the game. Yes, Naples did lose to Delray. But this was the first game of the season. They are probably a very different team by now. By way of example, Apopka blew out Columbia in the kickoff classic. We may still beat them, but I am pretty sure it would not be a blowout if the game was played now. the second factor Naples has going for it is veteran coach, Kramer. He has won states more than once before and the last time they played Central, the Rockets had to come from behind to secure the win. So I don't think he or the kids will be overly intimidated by Centrals' mystique.

I am going to take the Rockets by 14. But it will not be easy and overconfidence would be a potential downfall.

Which is true but that Naples team that was up on MC in 2012 was a special team... They had PLAYERS!!! I don't see it with this Naples team.. I can be wrong but MC suprise me the last couple of weeks and their defense is snapping right now and their suspect qb actually looks like a decent qb right now.... I'm saying MC by 17... I'll be at the game... Yea that game against AHD was earlier in the year but you don't lose to AHD being a good program in 6a...

I have a slightly more nuanced take on the game. Yes, Naples did lose to Delray. But this was the first game of the season. They are probably a very different team by now. By way of example, Apopka blew out Columbia in the kickoff classic. We may still beat them, but I am pretty sure it would not be a blowout if the game was played now. the second factor Naples has going for it is veteran coach, Kramer. He has won states more than once  before and the last time they played Central, the Rockets had to come from behind to secure the win. So I don't think he or the kids will be overly intimidated by Centrals' mystique. 

I am going to take the Rockets by 14. But it will not be easy and overconfidence would be a potential downfall

yeah, i can agree with that, and to your point, that was the first game, we have gotten a lot better since that game, had todays columbia played that apopka it would be a game that could have gone either way, simply because we have grown since that game, i will like to say that apopka earned my respect in that game, they are a great football team and it was a honor for us to get to play them, and also apopka showed a ton of class and respect to us after the game so i could see right then that they are a proud program that has been built with a lot of good character