43 6A Columbia

44 6A St Augustine

45 6A Jacksonville Riverside

46 7A Lake Gibson

47 1A Madison County

48 3A Florida High

49 5A Rockledge

50 2A Jacksonville Trinity Christian

Just in the top 25 I’d take 6-8 teams that I believe could beat Killian, under them. Treasure Coast, Dillard, AHP, Lakeland, Jones, & Edgewater just to name some. I know that hasn’t got anything to do with ranking but I’ll b surprised if they’re as good as their rank, in all polls. 

5 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

Kinda sounds like Columbia vs Riverside/Lee

Riverside knocked Columbia starting QB out of the game and held a 19 point lead in 4th quarter and couldn't pull out the win 

Columbia was also the best team Riverside had played to date 

Venice and Cardinal Gibbons had both played far better schedules than Riverside did, if anything Riverside is lucky their early season schedules were so bad or they wouldn't have been undefeated for so long 

12 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

Kinda sounds like Columbia vs Riverside/Lee

And penalties didn't cause Riverside to lose to Columbia

Riverside lost because they kept turning the ball over which unlike penalities is not something that can be covered up by a flag happy official crew 

It was just Riverside thinking they could play backyard ball but they lacked what it takes to be a deep playoff team, all those transfers and they gonna be on the road come playoff time because they played sloppy and careless and looked like they hadn't practiced a single day of special teams all year 

They are all hype and no substance and I was one of very few people who were able to see though the cloak and dagger to know they weren't what they were advertised as

53 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Just in the top 25 I’d take 6-8 teams that I believe could beat Killian, under them. Treasure Coast, Dillard, AHP, Lakeland, Jones, & Edgewater just to name some. I know that hasn’t got anything to do with ranking but I’ll b surprised if they’re as good as their rank, in all polls. 

Well for the record Killian beat a Miramar team by a similar margin to Dillard

I think Killian schedule isn't great but minus the STA game both have a similar schedule and were undefeated with it 

Also AHP has been very erratic this year 

They beat Cardinal Gibbons and Chaminade but lose to TCA 

I could see Killian beating AHP if they play 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And penalties didn't cause Riverside to lose to Columbia

Riverside lost because they kept turning the ball over which unlike penalities is not something that can be covered up by a flag happy official crew 

It was just Riverside thinking they could play backyard ball but they lacked what it takes to be a deep playoff team, all those transfers and they gonna be on the road come playoff time because they played sloppy and careless and looked like they hadn't practiced a single day of special teams all year 

They are all hype and no substance and I was one of very few people who were able to see though the cloak and dagger to know they weren't what they were advertised as

They had a sloppy game full of turnovers and played their worst game of season. Sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles. They turned around in their next game and handled their business against TCA (the best team on their schedule to date). The same TCA the rolled out of Lake City with a W. 

Just now, fishspinners said:

They had a sloppy game full of turnovers and played their worst game of season. Sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles. They turned around in their next game and handled their business against TCA (the best team on their schedule to date). The same TCA the rolled out of Lake City with a W. 

You mean a TCA team who has now lost 3 of their last 4 games?

How do we know this TCA team is at the same level of the one who beat Columbia a month ago?

There are so many unpredictable factors that can change a team in a month 

Again what I saw of Riverside told me they were being way overrated in everyone's rankings. TCA and Bolles was the worst games Columbia played all year, how do we know the Columbia who played against Riverside doesn't beat TCA?

I could do this all day and justify every bit of it 

7 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

You're not justifying anything. You're just throwing out hypotheticals.

So are you 

Your trying to throw out hypotheticals to justify Riverside being better than Columbia or trying to say Venice vs Cardinal Gibbons played out the same way as that game 

25 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well for the record Killian beat a Miramar team by a similar margin to Dillard

I think Killian schedule isn't great but minus the STA game both have a similar schedule and were undefeated with it 

Also AHP has been very erratic this year 

They beat Cardinal Gibbons and Chaminade but lose to TCA 

I could see Killian beating AHP if they play 

Agree to disagree. When rating a team & its sos, I don’t go back to the first couple weeks of the season. Teams have definitely changed from then. 
I also saw Miramar & wasn’t too impressed. 

30 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

How do we know this TCA team is at the same level of the one who beat Columbia a month ago?

Again what I saw of Riverside told me they were being way overrated in everyone's rankings. TCA and Bolles was the worst games Columbia played all year, how do we know the Columbia who played against Riverside doesn't beat TCA?

So your saying Columbia played awesome against madco and lost big? 

Just now, Jesse said:

So your saying Columbia played awesome against madco and lost big? 

Columbia played horrible in the first half of the Madison game and probably only would have been down 14-0 had they punted instead of going for it on 4th down near midfield with 40 seconds left

Columbia drove on Madison easily in the second half with a WR playing at QB and had a chance to take a lead with 8 minutes left before Madison drove him into the ground 15 yards back after they blew the whistle

Madison was up 5 points with 4 minutes but Columbia got stripped sacked at their 10 yard line 

Now what part of that was Madison winning big 

But maybe I'll post the play that Madison injured the Columbia player on and let everyone decide if it was a dirty hit 

For reference since the video has no sound the whistle was blown at approximately the 6 second mark in the video 

So everything after that was post whistle, let me know if anyone can justify why this wasn't a late hit 

@Jambun82 in your opinion should this play have resulted in a personal foul being called?

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia played horrible in the first half of the Madison game and probably only would have been down 14-0 had they punted instead of going for it on 4th down near midfield with 40 seconds left

Columbia drove on Madison easily in the second half with a WR playing at QB and had a chance to take a lead with 8 minutes left before Madison drove him into the ground 15 yards back after they blew the whistle

Madison was up 5 points with 4 minutes but Columbia got stripped sacked at their 10 yard line 

Now what part of that was Madison winning big 

But maybe I'll post the play that Madison injured the Columbia player on and let everyone decide if it was a dirty hit 

Up 21-0 at half time

1 hour ago, fishspinners said:

And since when is losing to AHP that bad? Because of their record? 

It's a bad loss when you have TCA beating AHP but they can't beat Riverside or Florida High 

Or are both Florida High and Riverside top 25 teams in the state of Florida but if you think that I would really like to see you do a top 25 so we can compare

I look at it like this , KILLIAN isn’t nationally ranked on maxpreps, Dillard is 

killian isn’t ranked in the top 5 on #TheCribs Top 25 list, Dillard is.

killians big games this year was against palmetto Miramar 

Dillard Big games have been 8A power Deerfield 7A dark horse Miramar & National powerhouse STA . I would favor Deerfield over killian & I believe STA would roll Jillian home or away. 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

For reference since the video has no sound the whistle was blown at approximately the 6 second mark in the video 

So everything after that was post whistle, let me know if anyone can justify why this wasn't a late hit 

@Jambun82 in your opinion should this play have resulted in a personal foul being called?

the play should have been dead after Madco pushed him back 5 yards with 3 guys on him.

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's a bad loss when you have TCA beating AHP but they can't beat Riverside or Florida High 

Or are both Florida High and Riverside top 25 teams in the state of Florida but if you think that I would really like to see you do a top 25 so we can compare

Imagine Fleming was playing 42 -16 cowboys

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Jax TCA is definitely better then Columbia!!!! We beat y’all head up!!!

when we played lee we had 4 turnovers. We threw a pick 6 when it was 2nd and goal at the 6 yard line .

we fumbled the ball at the 2 yard line as well . Those to plays lost us the game!! 
lee is a better team then Columbia as  well, they were beating the sh!t out of yall the whole game!!! They turned it over like 4 times  in the fourth quarter !! That’s on lee but y’all are definitely not better !!!

I also think Florida high is better then Columbia!!!!! They played Madco way closer then y’all did and beat jax TCA  ( who y’all lost to ) pretty easy!!!

besides jax TCA and Columbia have the same record and we beat y’all soo we’re better just because of that !!!

3 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA is definitely better then Columbia!!!! We beat y’all head up!!!

when we played lee we had 4 turnovers. We threw a pick 6 when it was 2nd and goal at the 6 yard line .

we fumbled the ball at the 2 yard line as well . Those to plays lost us the game!! 
lee is a better team then Columbia as  well, they were beating the sh!t out of yall the hold game!!! They turned it over like 4 times  in the fourth quarter !! That’s on lee but y’all are definitely not better !!!

I also think Florida high is better then Columbia!!!!! They play Madco way closer then y’all did and beat jax TCA  ( who y’all lost to ) pretty easy!!!

besides jax TCA and Columbia have the same record and we beat y’all soo we’re better just because of that !!!

Columbia was up 7-6 at halftime over Riverside but they were dominating the entire game? 

Maybe leave the rankings to me as if you are that far off on something you literally can find out in 2 minutes then good luck with that one 

go ahead and do your own top 50 statewide 

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia was up 7-6 at halftime over Riverside but they were dominating the entire game? 

Maybe leave the rankings to me as if you are that far off on something you literally can find out in 2 minutes then good luck with that one 

go ahead and do your own top 50 statewide 

You can say whatever you want bro they were beating y’all by 20 I’m the 3rd!!!!

And I’m not worried about making my own top 50 idc about that. I don’t really care what spot you rank TCA either !! I’m just saying TCA and the other teams I named in the above comment are definitely batter the Columbia lol I’m done now !!!