Columbia Fan Top 50 post week 9 Rankings

DisabledAccount

1 minute ago, Ray Icaza said:

Plus Western only lost to STA at their place by 10 also; that stat alone doesn't make a team elite.  As you clearly are pointing out and I tried to do so over the past several weeks, SOS is what is holding them back.  Among the top 30 they have by far the weakest on Max Preps (11.8) vs Western (25.2) with only other loss to Chaminade.  I too was pulling for Dillard to upend STA and they fought the good fight.  DFB is no longer on the top 50 list, so that has added to the lack of quality wins and STA is not considered an unbeatable monster since they have lost to an unexpected opponents.  Just go out in the playoffs and back up the talk, which will then give you the last laugh. 

Oh we’re gonna do that regardless lol, the diff between us & western WESTERN was home & they were dominated by 10 points they gave up 31 to STA offense, we held STA to 14 points offensively their lowest of the season let’s not forget b4 that block punt it was 13-16 with 3 min to go. 

we ALL Talk SOS, year our junk WEAK ASf compared to the other top schools, BUT when we have FINALLY played GREAT opponents we have SHOWED UP! 

even as a GREAT (ELITE) Team you still LOSE games, but don’t mention other teams ahead of Dillard who has gotten blown out in their big games and have multiple loses that’s blasphemous 

I can care less who they are and what they did in previous years were talking about THIS YEAR.

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Now you’re making excuses to try & make your point THEY LOST! Lol you want to credit gibbons for beating bucholz when they’re NOT even ranked Dillard is ranked higher then them. 

you talk about they lost to TCA cuz their QB was out lol they lost to the same team last year 3-0, of AHP is as TOP teir as you say NO way they get RAN out the statdium like that to them AND treasure coast. 

all I hear is ALOT of excuses for the teams you want to JUSTIFY 

But yet on SOUTH FL cribs Dillard is ranked #4

on under the lights Dillard is ranked #10 in ALL of south Florida. 

on maxpreps Dillard is RANKED #80 in the NATION (WITH A “WEAK SCHEDULE) 

on Miami herald Dillard is ranked top 8 in ALL of SOUTH FLORIDA 

On susentinal Dillar is ranked TOP 5 In ALL of broward county. 

on Hotbeads Sports Dillard is ranked TOP 8 In ALL of FLORIDA 

in FLORIDA HS SPORTS Dillard is ranked TOP 20 in ALL of Florida. 

THE #s DONT LIE.

Rankings are opinions!

I live in SF and go to all the big dog games. I have not seen Dillard beat a big dog. Just alot moral victories. These teams have beat big dogs in the last two years.

CENT, STA, Chaminade, Gibbons, Hertiage and the West. And they schedule tough opponents.   Levels to this. 

But we are waiting on Dillard to bring home a FHSAA state championship. It will make the community so proud.

9 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Plus Western only lost to STA at their place by 10 also; that stat alone doesn't make a team elite.  As you clearly are pointing out and I tried to do so over the past several weeks, SOS is what is holding them back.  Among the top 30 they have by far the weakest on Max Preps (11.8) vs Western (25.2) with only other loss to Chaminade.  I too was pulling for Dillard to upend STA and they fought the good fight.  DFB is no longer on the top 50 list, so that has added to the lack of quality wins and STA is not considered an unbeatable monster since they have lost to an unexpected opponents.  Just go out in the playoffs and back up the talk, which will then give you the last laugh. 

I agree with you! I was rooting for Dillard to win as well! Dillard can beat STA. It's hard to beat a team twice. 

Just now, Supernatural said:

Rankings are opinions!

I live in SF and go to all the big dog games. I have not seen Dillard beat a big dog. Just alot moral victories. These teams have beat big dogs in the last two years.

CENT, STA, Chaminade, Gibbons, Hertiage and the West. And they schedule tough opponents.   Levels to this. 

But we are waiting on Dillard to bring home a FHSAA state championship. It will make the community so proud.

We’re NOT talking about years past we’re talking about THIS YEAR!! , teams change players change coaches change. 

what have those teams done THIS YEAR! 

mia cen big games (0-2) 

MNW big games (0-3)

gibbons big games (1-2) 

Dillard Big Games (1-)) 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Oh we’re gonna do that regardless lol, the diff between us & western WESTERN was home & they were dominated by 10 points they gave up 31 to STA offense, we held STA to 14 points offensively their lowest of the season let’s not forget b4 that block punt it was 13-16 with 3 min to go. 

we ALL Talk SOS, year our junk WEAK ASf compared to the other top schools, BUT when we have FINALLY played GREAT opponents we have SHOWED UP! 

even as a GREAT (ELITE) Team you still LOSE games, but don’t mention other teams ahead of Dillard who has gotten blown out in their big games and have multiple loses that’s blasphemous 

I can care less who they are and what they did in previous years were talking about THIS YEAR.

Bro get your facts right. STA played Western at STA. Western played a solid game against STA too! Showed up and lost though. Moral Victories again. 

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

We’re NOT talking about years past we’re talking about THIS YEAR!! , teams change players change coaches change. 

what have those teams done THIS YEAR! 

mia cen big games (0-2) 

MNW big games (0-3)

gibbons big games (1-2) 

Dillard Big Games (1-)) 

*cent 1-2

*NW 1-2

*Gibbons 2-2

*Dillard 0-1

Just now, Supernatural said:

Bro get your facts right. STA played Western at STA. Western played a solid game against STA too! Showed up and lost though. Moral Victories again. 

One thing I noticed bout you you pick & choose what you wanna rebuttal against 

you said what you said & ima stand on what I said, I believe yo Top Tier teams outside of STA CM & MC is Laughable because the same reasons you got Dillard as tier 2 is the the same reasons you got some of those teams as Tier 1 (they lost to national teams) oh my bad & because of what they did in previous years lol ahahahahaha.

so let’s JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE and leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Supernatural said:

*cent 1-2

*NW 1-2

*Gibbons 2-2

*Dillard 0-1

LMFAO LOL HAHAHAHAH so now you’re picking and choosing what’s a (BiG GAME) for a school , that Deerfield game was a BIG game for us , ANYTIME you’re a UNDERDOG & win that’s a BIG GAME

WHAT big game did MNW win ??? Lol since you put (1-2) …iMG ? BLOWN OUT …VENICE …BLOWN OUT 

but if you just wanna count regular season …MIA CENTRAL ?? lost so that’s (0-2) in big games in the regular season 

MC they got BLOWED out by BOSCO 

lost to BISHOP Gorman

thats (0-2) 

the west didn’t even come into that game RANKED at all!!! MC was predicted to run them people out the stadium , so it was a BIG game for the BULLS as underdogs, REGARDLESS of what the bulls or rockets did in PREVIOUS Years MNW was HUGE underdogs 

10 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

For reference since the video has no sound the whistle was blown at approximately the 6 second mark in the video 

So everything after that was post whistle, let me know if anyone can justify why this wasn't a late hit 

@Jambun82 in your opinion should this play have resulted in a personal foul being called?

Yes. 

12 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

You say Dillard isn’t ELITE yet ? But yet they’re NATIONALLY ranked by maxpreps, their TOP 5 in broward county & Miami heralds top 5. 

they’re top 5 in south Florida cribs rankings #4 to be exact while Killian is struggling with a 4-4 booker T team as week speak lol.

Miami Killian beat BTW TWICE this year, both by more than Miami Northwestern beat them by (2 points)

Should I be dropping Miami Northwestern?

25 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Miami Killian beat BTW TWICE this year, both by more than Miami Northwestern beat them by (2 points)

You said yourself MNW was a shell of what they use to be this year. 

let’s also keep in mind BTW is (4-5) no matter the schedule they’re (4-5) killian struggled Both times, granted still won but BTW was in BOTH games where killian was viewed as the FAR GREATER team. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If Northwestern lose to the Rockets again tonight then you should drop them. Tiger (NW qb) has all his WR's tonight so let's see how this plays out.  Northwestern defense has took a step back but coach Max will have them ready to play tonight.