LETS CONTINUE INTO BASKETBALL SEASON.!

LOOK like I birthed a great idea that was already being though about lol.!....that's wassup but it really is a great idea like everyone was stating to keep the board active because before this year the board was losing its members to the NATIONAL BOARD and tbh I like it over here better.

lol well i will get on the offtopics soon and get some posts about north florida basketball once i do research, but i do notice a few people have come over recently from rivals board, if you all are on there see if you can talk some of the people from there to come over which might allow us to offset some of the people we lost to national board

We already ran the contest for this year. It was very quick due to the short timing given to use by the Central Florida Sports Commission. Sorry about that man!

Was it the one on Twitter? If that's the one I think I fill one up.... I guess I didn't win...

Yes, he is referring to the one promoted on Twitter.

Winners for that were contacted Thursday, Dec. 3, I believe.

Ahh man I think they did contact me with in unknown number... My daughter pick up the phone and it was a lady asking for me while she was on speaker... My wife looking at me crazy like who this chick you have calling your phone block? By the time I got my phone she hung up... Hey josh can you see if they did contact me?

lol your initial look was like who could that be...I hope wanna my ex's aint playin on my phone now ya heart racing lol hahahahaha crazy situation man.

Nah ain't know ex lol but I was like who the hell calling me block??? Then it sounded like a white female.... I have female friends call me but that's from work and when they do call they ask for me by my last name.... Damn I miss my chance on those tickets....