Sfla games this weekend

Zoe Boy

First off we have 6a Central vs Naples at the Mecca Traz Powel... A month ago to me I would of been worry about Central winning this game, but these guys are rolling... Naples has a nice rb in #27 but don't think he seen a front 7 like MC... With that said MC wins this game easy in the rain 38-14

7a STA vs Branden River IMO STA is well rested as they were not tested against Mater.... Got guys heal up and got their qb back... I heard Branden River is nice but didn't meet or play a team like STA yet... I think it will be a smash session for STA....42-14

8a Flannigan vs Columbus this is gonna be a great defensive game with Flannigan winning in a revenge game....17-14

State Championships 4a BTW vs Raines both squads have athletes... Both have speed ... Both Squads are talented ... But I think line play will come in to play and that is the strength of BTW team this year.... I've seen film on Raines and they didn't really impress me there.. But that num 2 they have is a beast!!! But I'll take Booker T in a close one 24-20

First off we have 6a Central vs Naples at the Mecca Traz Powel... A month ago to me I would of been worry about Central winning this game, but these guys are rolling... Naples has a nice rb in #27 but don't think he seen a front 7 like MC... With that said MC wins this game easy in the rain 38-14

7a STA vs Branden River IMO STA is well rested as they were not tested against Mater.... Got guys heal up and got their qb back... I heard Branden River is nice but didn't meet or play a team like STA yet... I think it will be a smash session for STA....42-14

8a Flannigan vs Columbus this is gonna be a great defensive game with Flannigan winning in a revenge game....17-14

State Championships 4a BTW vs Raines both squads have athletes... Both have speed ... Both Squads are talented ... But I think line play will come in to play and that is the strength of BTW team this year.... I've seen film on Raines and they didn't really impress me there.. But that num 2 they have is a beast!!! But I'll take Booker T in a close one 24-20

Lots of rain might soak these fields in Miami.  I think it will slow down the Central and  banged up Flanagan Defense.  I like Central, Columbus,  and STA,BTW in tight games.

You guys gotta remember they re did Traz n tropical park fields... It's all turf... As of for Flaningan I go back to Columbus playing athletic schools like MC, Da West ,BTW when their good Columbus struggles and that's what Flannigan has .. Plus the revenge factor....

You guys gotta remember they re did Traz n tropical park fields... It's all turf... As of for Flaningan I go back to Columbus playing athletic schools like MC, Da West ,BTW when their good Columbus struggles and that's what Flannigan has .. Plus the revenge factor....

I hear you (and agree a little)  Zoe Boy but Columbus does not always struggle with athletic schools.  5 Weeks ago they put up 300 rushing and almost 500 total yards in a 40-13 throttling of a very athletic BTW.   Last time Flanagan played on turf and heavy rain was @ STA .  They played pretty poorly. Specifically offensively.

Didn't Flanagan play South Plantation in bad conditions and lost andata yes I know the quarterback wasn't playing.

Yes and 2 years ago @ Deerfield Beach lost in the Playoffs.  So we just named 4 situations with rain and playing on the road and all Losses.  Last loss was @ STA.  Turf and rain as well.  Not saying it will decide the game but kind of considering Flanagan usually wins most of their games and the Losses have similarities .....it is kind of hard not taking that stuff into consideration.  Whoever wins this game ...it will be hard earned - that's for sure. It is on the nfhs network.

Probably worth buying:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/christopher-columbus-high-school-miami-fl/86297a3bc7

I hear you (and agree a little) Zoe Boy but Columbus does not always struggle with athletic schools. 5 Weeks ago they put up 300 rushing and almost 500 total yards in a 40-13 throttling of a very athletic BTW. Last time Flanagan played on turf and heavy rain was @ STA . They played pretty poorly. Specifically offensively.

Would you say BTW is a top Dade school this year? No... So i didn't expect BTW to beat them this year...

Yes and 2 years ago @ Deerfield Beach lost in the Playoffs. So we just named 4 situations with rain and playing on the road and all Losses. Last loss was @ STA. Turf and rain as well. Not saying it will decide the game but kind of considering Flanagan usually wins most of their games and the Losses have similarities .....it is kind of hard not taking that stuff into consideration. Whoever wins this game ...it will be hard earned - that's for sure. It is on the nfhs network.

Probably worth buying:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/christopher-columbus-high-school-miami-fl/86297a3bc7

I remember that game Flanagan got screwed that game... Would you say CoLumbus is in STA level this year?

central vs naples....Its at home for the rockets....I hve them winning 35-21 late TD by naples to make the score a little bit more respectable.

Flanagan vs colombus......revenge for the falcons ...sure....but honestly I believe the the explores are the better team and I believe that they will win this game for the 2nd straight year 28-21...the way they routed gables and south dade is very impressive I believe coaching will show its head in this 1 I respect flanagans coaching staff...one of the best in broward but I believe the explorers have the edge in that category on tonight.

Booker t vs raines......booker t was very shakey to start the season and has gotten hot of late in my opinion this game can go either way....if raines can contain booker t freshman q.b I see them winning 21-13 but if not and he has time to scramble and etc booker t will win this 35-20

central vs naples....Its at home for the rockets....I hve them winning 35-21 late TD by naples to make the score a little bit more respectable.

Flanagan vs colombus......revenge for the falcons ...sure....but honestly I believe the the explores are the better team and I believe that they will win this game for the 2nd straight year 28-21...the way they routed gables and south dade is very impressive I believe coaching will show its head in this 1 I respect flanagans coaching staff...one of the best in broward but I believe the explorers have the edge in that category on tonight.

Booker t vs raines......booker t was very shakey to start the season and has gotten hot of late in my opinion this game can go either way....if raines can contain booker t freshman q.b I see them winning 21-13 but if not and he has time to scramble and etc booker t will win this 35-20

Central and Flanagan really flexed their athletic, aggressive Defensive muscle tonight.  You could tell that both Naples and Columbus had not speed like that all season.  Zoe Boy good call with Flanagan simply being too athletic for Columbus.  I guess the difference between the BTW and Flanagan athleticism is just Flanagan has a lot of more mature Seniors playing angry with a chip on their shoulder (especially in the playoffs and vs. Columbus).  BTW is still coming into their own and enjoying the ride - kind of playing in more of nothing to lose way vs. playing on a mission (like Flanagan).  

Central and Flanagan really flexed their athletic, aggressive Defensive muscle tonight. You could tell that both Naples and Columbus had not speed like that all season. Zoe Boy good call with Flanagan simply being too athletic for Columbus. I guess the difference between the BTW and Flanagan athleticism is just Flanagan has a lot of more mature Seniors playing angry with a chip on their shoulder (especially in the playoffs and vs. Columbus). BTW is still coming into their own and enjoying the ride - kind of playing in more of nothing to lose way vs. playing on a mission (like Flanagan).

That's what i was trying to tell you guys... Columbus always lose to teams like that when they are good.. That was one school that was happy they went to 8 classes.... I was at the MC and Naples game that wr they got committed to the U is nice!!!!

That's what i was trying to tell you guys... Columbus always lose to teams like that when they are good.. That was one school that was happy they went to 8 classes.... I was at the MC and Naples game that wr they got committed to the U is nice!!!!

I just saw some highlights of both games and both Central and Flanagan had 70 yard punt returns for TDs.  Those kind of things should not really happen deep in the playoffs from a Xs and Os standpoint (teams should have those things ironed out)  but you can't really teach and coach 'fast" ...... Even though Columbus may have had the fastest individual player on the field (RB #5 CJ Henderson), you could see the overall team speed for Flanagan was overwhelming for Columbus to handle.  Same with Naples.  Naples had a few very fast players but Central had too much speed across the board.  Overall team speed was a definitely a factor in both of those games.