Final Dillard 14 Homestead 28

THIS_IS_DILLARD

It’s round 2 of the playoffs and we have a great 1, Dillard will be on the road once again ; traveling to the bottom of the map to play very solid homestead team or as they call themselves “yooostead” lol.

the trash talk from the broncos has already started & they claim they’re gonna blow Dillard out etc etc. BOTH teams only have 1 Loss & BOTH teams dismantled their first round opponent. 

we have a long drive ahead especially with traffic but I already know we’re gonna pack the stadium like we always do. 

at this point just call us the road warriors because If we take care of business Friday we will be back in the road to ST THOMAS, letsss gooooo Dillard. @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s round 2 of the playoffs and we have a great 1, Dillard will be on the road once again ; traveling to the bottom of the map to play very solid homestead team or as they call themselves “yooostead” lol.

the trash talk from the broncos has already started & they claim they’re gonna blow Dillard out etc etc. BOTH teams only have 1 Loss & BOTH teams dismantled their first round opponent. 

we have a long drive ahead especially with traffic but I already know we’re gonna pack the stadium like we always do. 

at this point just call us the road warriors because If we take care of business Friday we will be back in the road to ST THOMAS, letsss gooooo Dillard. @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian 

I’m heading down there!!!!!! Huge game. Panthers gotta flex & quiet new comer Broncos!!!!!

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They're not going to blow Dillard out, but it's going to be a good game regardless of the outcome. I'll say Dillard wins in a tougher game than last week, 24-17.

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

I’m heading down there!!!!!! Huge game. Panthers gotta flex & quiet new comer Broncos!!!!!

Aye we gotta link up b4 the game or at half time , but I agree huge game, what I think is gonna be the deciding factor in this game is the tough games they did play. 

i look at homesteads schedule & like Dillard a lot of cup cakes, and their only tough game was palmetto in which they lost. 

Other then that I don’t see any Deerfield st Thomas Miramar or plantation type teams on their schedule. 

all those teams Dillard played won 3 of those games, and should’ve beat st THOMAS & all of those teams are in the second round. 

i believe Dillards defense is the BEST defense they are gonna face to date & I think that’s where we win this game. 

29 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Aye we gotta link up b4 the game or at half time , but I agree huge game, what I think is gonna be the deciding factor in this game is the tough games they did play. 

i look at homesteads schedule & like Dillard a lot of cup cakes, and their only tough game was palmetto in which they lost. 

Other then that I don’t see any Deerfield st Thomas Miramar or plantation type teams on their schedule. 

all those teams Dillard played won 3 of those games, and should’ve beat st THOMAS & all of those teams are in the second round. 

i believe Dillards defense is the BEST defense they are gonna face to date & I think that’s where we win this game. 

Sounds good! 
Defense gotta set the table & Panthers will eat!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

No way Dillard loses this game. They hold all the cards. Certainly not a trap game as the Panthers know what they are walking into. They will win 28-14

I’ve been watching film on them & I agree we’re a much bigger team on both sides of the ball, and I believe our defense is gonna wreak havoc on their o line all night. 

just as I stated last week if we play our game this game won’t be close, all we got to do is go in there and play Dillard football, their following isn’t huge looking at last weeks game so the home field advantage may end up being in favor of us. 

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Really!! ? Lol oh wow didn’t know that. 

i wonder what he has seen from homestead to be that confident.

My bad, it was CalPreps projection system and not Prep gridirons lol. Not sure why I said PG originally. But anyhow, their projections hit at over an 80% rate so we can't just throw them out the window. I still think Dillard wins anyhow, just throwing that news out there.

38 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

My bad, it was CalPreps projection system and not Prep gridirons lol. Not sure why I said PG originally. But anyhow, their projections hit at over an 80% rate so we can't just throw them out the window. I still think Dillard wins anyhow, just throwing that news out there.

And I appreciate it lol it was most def sent to the team, but I’m just as confused as to what has homestead done to be the faves. 

dillard has won 35 out of there last 36 regular season games , we’re (10-1) this year with 8!!! Shutouts on the year, we gave #11 nationally ranked STA their toughest game this year outside the won they lost. 

playoff resume the last 3 years 

2019- went (12-1) and lost in the regional finals 

2020- Went undefeated  (8-0) and hoisted the first ever tri county state title 

2021- (10-1) so far with a shutout playoff victory as a #6 seed over a #3 seed , I get the broncos are from dade, and the mystique they come with etc etc but am I missing something ??

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @Jullian

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And I appreciate it lol it was most def sent to the team, but I’m just as confused as to what has homestead done to be the faves. 

dillard has won 35 out of there last 36 regular season games , we’re (10-1) this year with 8!!! Shutouts on the year, we gave #11 nationally ranked STA their toughest game this year outside the won they lost. 

playoff resume the last 3 years 

2019- went (12-1) and lost in the regional finals 

2020- Went undefeated  (8-0) and hoisted the first ever tri county state title 

2021- (10-1) so far with a shutout playoff victory as a #6 seed over a #3 seed , I get the broncos are from dade, and the mystique they come with etc etc but am I missing something ??

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @Jullian

No, Dillard wins this one comfortably. Not sure if you win by blowout, but should be two scores or more. Dillard will get its rematch with Aquinas. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

No, Dillard wins this one comfortably. Not sure if you win by blowout, but should be two scores or more. Dillard will get its rematch with Aquinas. 

I agree, anything short of a rematch with STA in the third round would be a huge disappointment for Dillard, now if Miramar shocks the world and beats them and we get to host the patriots at home in the third round I’ll take that to lol.

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree, anything short of a rematch with STA in the third round would be a huge disappointment for Dillard, now if Miramar shocks the world and beats them and we get to host the patriots at home in the third round I’ll take that to lol.

That's a wish, though. Could it happen? Yes. Will it? Probably not. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That's a wish, though. Could it happen? Yes. Will it? Probably not. 

Lol hhahahaha exactly plus how sweet would it be to reach your first final four since 01 by beating not only a national powerhouse but the same national powerhouse who gave you your only lost of the year. Talk about payback. 

but for right now our focus is homestead this is 3rd consecutive game on the road so we go to jump on them and early. 

being a dade boy homestead could win this if they come to play. they got plenty playmakers and an okay defense. dillard is really good and can definitely win this in a blowout but i think as a whole, dade county is just tougher and homestead wont let that happen and make just the right amount of big plays towards the end of the game to win it. 21-13 stead

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

being a dade boy homestead could win this if they come to play. they got plenty playmakers and an okay defense. dillard is really good and can definitely win this in a blowout but i think as a whole, dade county is just tougher and homestead wont let that happen and make just the right amount of big plays towards the end of the game to win it. 21-13 stead

Nice to see a new face on the board my man ? What school do you support in Mia ?

as far as this game goes I agree homestead can most def win this game if DILLARD go in there feeling themselves and looking ahead to STA, but with as much as homestead been talking on these social media sites saying they OWN broward because they beat south broward lol , homestead is gonna get Dillards full attention come Friday. As I stated a few days ago I believe Dillards defense is gonna be by far the best defense homestead has seen all year and because of that I think they’re gonna have trouble finding the end zone which is gonna allow Dillard to have short fields and win this game by atleast 10 , I don’t have a final score prediction yet tho. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Nice to see a new face on the board my man ? What school do you support in Mia ?

as far as this game goes I agree homestead can most def win this game if DILLARD go in there feeling themselves and looking ahead to STA, but with as much as homestead been talking on these social media sites saying they OWN broward because they beat south broward lol , homestead is gonna get Dillards full attention come Friday. As I stated a few days ago I believe Dillards defense is gonna be by far the best defense homestead has seen all year and because of that I think they’re gonna have trouble finding the end zone which is gonna allow Dillard to have short fields and win this game by atleast 10 , I don’t have a final score prediction yet tho. 

On what boards have the homestead fans been talking? All I seen on Cribmedia live was Dillard talking.  Talking negative on Deerfield and Chaminade too. I like Dillard to win this game by 10+ points if DE Kelly plays. Homestead has some solid skills positions and they have two DL men that are monsters.  But I believe Dillard's defense and speed will be to much for Homestead. Best of luck to all the SF teams.

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I am a supporter of all of dade but 71st street is my home. I can see dillard winning by 10+ tho if they come to play

36 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

On what boards have the homestead fans been talking? All I seen on Cribmedia live was Dillard talking.  Talking negative on Deerfield and Chaminade too. I like Dillard to win this game by 10+ points if DE Kelly plays. Homestead has some solid skills positions and they have two DL men that are monsters.  But I believe Dillard's defense and speed will be to much for Homestead. Best of luck to all the SF teams.

On south Florida cribs they been talking since this matchup was set, talking bout they own broward county, & that they’re going to state. 

talking negative on chaminade haven’t seen that, talking negative on dererfield ? That’s a huge rival & since we blew they ass out they’ve been talking none stop talking about we were afraid to continue the game vs them but yet we were the ones leading 21-0 at the half should’ve been 28-0.