Final Dillard 14 Homestead 28

THIS_IS_DILLARD

51 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

FiNAL Dillard 14 homestead 28 I’m mad As Hell! I’m so upset I got tears  in my eyes 

We were the overall better team man, we just made to MANY mistakes to be the better team tonight, DAM BROOO!!

we made to many mistakes we came away we NO points when we were at their 4 yard line, we dropped a easy pick 6 that would’ve gave us the lead & over all our offensive game plan was vanilla as hell especially against aggressive defense just like ours.

homestead threw things at Dillard that thy looked I’ll prepared for, the Qb option bit them in the ass again & on top it all we couldn’t stop getting penalized.

all recipes to lose a second round playoff game on the road, I know I’m going to get all the I told you so’s , that’s why Dillard need to play tougher comp etc etc & I welcome it all because tonight we played like we were the underdog instead of punching them in the mouth. 

congrats to homestead they played with a edge Dillard just couldn’t seem to match on this rainy night in homestead & with that said I’m hurt as fu** right now, but mad more then anything. Smfh. 

57 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

FiNAL Dillard 14 homestead 28 I’m mad As Hell! I’m so upset I got tears  in my eyes 

We were the overall better team man, we just made to MANY mistakes to be the better team tonight, DAM BROOO!!

we made to many mistakes we came away we NO points when we were at their 4 yard line, we dropped a easy pick 6 that would’ve gave us the lead & over all our offensive game plan was vanilla as hell especially against aggressive defense just like ours.

homestead threw things at Dillard that thy looked I’ll prepared for, the Qb option bit them in the ass again & on top it all we couldn’t stop getting penalized.

all recipes to lose a second round playoff game on the road, I know I’m going to get all the I told you so’s , that’s why Dillard need to play tougher comp etc etc & I welcome it all because tonight we played like we were the underdog instead of punching them in the mouth. 

congrats to homestead they played with a edge Dillard just couldn’t seem to match on this rainy night in homestead & with that said I’m hurt as fu** right now, but mad more then anything. Smfh. 

You're mad a hell as you posted it twice, LMAO!

Seriously, congrats on a great season.  I hope the Panthers that return next year remember this season and use it as a building block to go further in 2022!  Go hard in the off season!

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

of course. but sta would be foolish to think homestead not coming to play. thats who you should warn my guy. homestead has nothing to prove but everything to gain. watch out

The difference between STA and Dillard is that Dillard looked ahead.   Ever since losing to STA they were anxiously expecting to beat STA in the playoffs. They almost lost to Plantation the week after STA.  Homestead will need to play their best game of the year and STA will have to come out flat.  
STA wins by at least 14 pints. 

18 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I actually did, what luck! :ph34r:

Darter blue pick madison next time please you were trolling. And cowboys played poor in the first half second half turned it on tho. Port st joe is sore loser. And if 1A teams think they can match madison.  How about yall play tougher schedules then get respect. I don't care blountstown and baker ,psj soft period this Florida bruh teams every where Holla at em they will play yall. Stop being scared and jealous about madison.  

I had a feeling this would happen but see when I write something on here I'm looked at as being stupid and don't know what I'm talking about so I was being optimistic hoping Dillard would win not blowout fashion but win. But like I said before people tend to forget about schools down south with all of the talent they have. Congrats to Dillard though on a good season and I'm sure they'll be back next year.

Homestead 10-1

Palmetto 9-2

Killian 12-0 

Columbus 8-3

All  four of these schools are still in the playoffs 

16 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I had a feeling this would happen but see when I write something on here I'm looked at as being stupid and don't know what I'm talking about so I was being optimistic hoping Dillard would win not blowout fashion but win. But like I said before people tend to forget about schools down south with all of the talent they have. Congrats to Dillard though on a good season and I'm sure they'll be back next year.

Homestead 10-1

Palmetto 9-2

Killian 12-0 

Columbus 8-3

All  four of these schools are still in the playoffs 

Dang Dillard,  well basketball win state,  

4 hours ago, CoachK said:

The difference between STA and Dillard is that Dillard looked ahead.   Ever since losing to STA they were anxiously expecting to beat STA in the playoffs. They almost lost to Plantation the week after STA.  Homestead will need to play their best game of the year and STA will have to come out flat.  
STA wins by at least 14 pints. 

That's what Dillard problem they kept worrying about STA lol 

As far as last night, I’m never the type of dude to tuck my head & hide after any defeat. 

last night Dillard sh** the bed, the O-line issues came back to hunt Dillard at the most important time our Qb is like 5’7 170 pounds soak & wet & got up ate up most of the night against a homestead D line who was much smaller then Dillards. 

our offensive play calling was nothing to write home about at all, as there was no wrinkles, no tricks, no nothing, which allowed homestead to stay with their game plan.

in didn’t help that no matter who the playoff opponent is it seems whenever we’re in the playoffs & it rains like it seem to always do, our players seem to forget ball control, they don’t know how to catch a wet ball & what makes it worst the weather forecast let it be known days in advance it will be raining so where was the preparation for that ? Where was the ball boys on the sideline keeping the balls dry.??

penalties, again & again Dillard shot themselves in the foot last night, & make no mistake they made these same mistakes vs other schools but our talent was so far better we got away with it. I mean the amount of penalties that gave homestead a free first down on third down was sickening. 

Missed chances: Dillard had a 1st and goal at homestead 4 in the 1st Qt & they sent penalty, loss of yardage, penalty, no gain,no gain, turn over on downs. 

dropped pick 6- it was still 0-0 and the homestead misread the coverage & through it right to our guy all he had to do was catch it & run 20 yards touchdown Dillard, instead he couldn’t catch the wet ball. 

Uncontested catches in the rain- we dropped all of them it was actually insane how they looked completely inept to rainy weather & we’re from south Florida. 

qb option- u would think after dealing with plantation & watching film on homestead the coaching staff would have prepared for all the option & misdirection homestead would run especially after seeing on film we struggled with it.

instead DILLARD had no answer & all homestead had to do which was so it better then plantation & out of diff formations & they did & it killed dillard over the top on a few plays which ultimately decided the game.

talking to the coaches they were so confident they were gonna beat homestead & that we were getting our rematch & look it didn’t even happen, I would hate to think that was the players mindset as well, but looking at dillard last night vs homestead, homestead looked more desperate & hungry smh. 

all In all this one hurts & it hurts bad, we deserve all the trash talk & I told you so & etc etc, but one thing bout it ima always ride for them boys off 27th & 11th, Next Year We Will Try Again. 

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

talking to the coaches they were so confident they were gonna beat homestead & that we were getting our rematch & look it didn’t even happen, I would hate to think that was the players mindset as well, but looking at dillard last night vs homestead, homestead looked more desperate & hungry smh. 

all In all this one hurts & it hurts bad, we deserve all the trash talk & I told you so & etc etc, but one thing bout it ima always ride for them boys off 27th & 11th, Next Year We Will Try Again. 

If the coaches let it be known that the Homestead game was a lock, then the players are going to believe that. It is something a great staff never does. It is one thing for the fans to run their mouths, but you always respect a playoff team, especially from the second round on. The chances are that they are going to be at least decent if not very good. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If the coaches let it be known that the Homestead game was a lock, then the players are going to believe that. It is something a great staff never does. It is one thing for the fans to run their mouths, but you always respect a playoff team, especially from the second round on. The chances are that they are going to be at least decent if not very good. 

Exactly. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Well said, as I don't believe in "Trap Games" especially from the second round of the playoffs.  Total respect for Dillard as this man obviously loves his team and supports them unconditionally win or lose.  That is a true fan for their alma mater and with their tradition hopefully they can improve on this great year.

2 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Well said, as I don't believe in "Trap Games" especially from the second round of the playoffs.  Total respect for Dillard as this man obviously loves his team and supports them unconditionally win or lose.  That is a true fan for their alma mater and with their tradition hopefully they can improve on this great year.

Thanks bro this one is gonna sting for a while, but hey we will be back next year & hopefully better in all aspects. But win lose or draw I’m rocking with my panthers. 

Just now, Supernatural said:

@THIS_IS_DILLARDdid Dillard try to get #2 Montimer the ball? I know he is elite player. 

They didn’t try anything new to get him open they went with their same game plan as usus, then 85 percent of the time our Qb was getting sacked. 

and when he or the other WR was wide open they dropped the balls every time as the crowd continue to yell DRY OFF THE BALLS for the players, Dillard struggled on offense all night because of it. 

which is a trend because in 2019 vs Miami central in the third round it rained all night and our offense struggled all night and lost 35-0

in 2017 we faced carol city in the 1st round it rained all night long and our offense struggled all night long and we lost 21-0 to the chiefs. 

you can tell homestead knew they had a disadvantage in the trenches so they counteracted that by running plays that would be effective, Qb options, pulling the offense right as of your running but yet you’re throwing it 30 yards over the top of the defense. 

where as in our offense your on 2 & 10 and you’re throwing to the flat behind the sticks which gets blew up in the back field smh. 

if this was a dry field on a dry night I believe that pack 6 would’ve been caught and a lot of more open passes that would’ve led to points would’ve been caught. But none of that should be used an excuse and won’t be coming from me because Dillard should know playing in south Florida what time it is especially this time of year & should’ve came in prepared, they wasn’t and homestead did what they were suppose to as a #2 seed in front of their home fans. 

47 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As far as last night, I’m never the type of dude to tuck my head & hide after any defeat. 

last night Dillard sh** the bed, the O-line issues came back to hunt Dillard at the most important time our Qb is like 5’7 170 pounds soak & wet & got up ate up most of the night against a homestead D line who was much smaller then Dillards. 

our offensive play calling was nothing to write home about at all, as there was no wrinkles, no tricks, no nothing, which allowed homestead to stay with their game plan.

in didn’t help that no matter who the playoff opponent is it seems whenever we’re in the playoffs & it rains like it seem to always do, our players seem to forget ball control, they don’t know how to catch a wet ball & what makes it worst the weather forecast let it be known days in advance it will be raining so where was the preparation for that ? Where was the ball boys on the sideline keeping the balls dry.??

penalties, again & again Dillard shot themselves in the foot last night, & make no mistake they made these same mistakes vs other schools but our talent was so far better we got away with it. I mean the amount of penalties that gave homestead a free first down on third down was sickening. 

Missed chances: Dillard had a 1st and goal at homestead 4 in the 1st Qt & they sent penalty, loss of yardage, penalty, no gain,no gain, turn over on downs. 

dropped pick 6- it was still 0-0 and the homestead misread the coverage & through it right to our guy all he had to do was catch it & run 20 yards touchdown Dillard, instead he couldn’t catch the wet ball. 

Uncontested catches in the rain- we dropped all of them it was actually insane how they looked completely inept to rainy weather & we’re from south Florida. 

qb option- u would think after dealing with plantation & watching film on homestead the coaching staff would have prepared for all the option & misdirection homestead would run especially after seeing on film we struggled with it.

instead DILLARD had no answer & all homestead had to do which was so it better then plantation & out of diff formations & they did & it killed dillard over the top on a few plays which ultimately decided the game.

Gotta remember Homestead is playing just to play in my opinion. I don’t think they've been this talented before and made it this far before. I know I've stated don’t sleep on down south schools but people generally think of Columbus, South Dade, Killian, Southridge and Palmetto not Homestead. Heck Homestead might just get blown out against St. Thomas and might be alright with it because they made it this far. Again good job Dillard and hope y'all do good again next year