Hmmmm Interesting, former Deerfield beach coach Glen accepts Blanche ely HC job.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Now as we all know the debacle that took plus after Dillard put it on Deerfield In the first half. 

1st I was said, Dillard didn’t want to continue after our staff found out the kid had Covid. 

then the kid tested negative for Covid. 

then coach glen steps down & says it’s to focus on his health & family. Even tho he was actually fired. 

& now before this football season is even done you’re not the head coach of Blanche ely lol whewwww you can’t make this stuff up, @Jullian do you see this!! Lol hahaha.

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Now as we all know the debacle that took plus after Dillard put it on Deerfield In the first half. 

1st I was said, Dillard didn’t want to continue after our staff found out the kid had Covid. 

then the kid tested negative for Covid. 

then coach glen steps down & says it’s to focus on his health & family. Even tho he was actually fired. 

& now before this football season is even done you’re not the head coach of Blanche ely lol whewwww you can’t make this stuff up, @Jullian do you see this!! Lol hahaha.

Say what?!?! That sure tells the truth!!!

Ely Gonna get a boat load of transfers, esp from that school north of em!!!!

Coach Glenn or Big Phife is a good man and a very respected man in the community.   He has put several young men in college. And not just D1....but every level. He runs circles around every public school in Broward County with putting kids in school. Wish you had a chance to meet him instead of posting hearsay about him.  Stop only caring about wins and losses.  Care about a coach that's changing young men lives in the community on and off the field.  I would love to see him at Ely. The soul bowl would start being competitive again.

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Coach Glenn or Big Phife is a good man and a very respected man in the community.   He has put several young men in college. And not just D1....but every level. He runs circles around every public school in Broward County with putting kids in school. Wish you had a chance to meet him instead of posting hearsay about him.  Stop only caring about wins and losses.  Care about a coach that's changing young men lives in the community on and off the field.  I would love to see him at Ely. The soul bowl would start being competitive again.

Wait, who degraded him or took away from any of his accolades. 

his accolades has nothing to do with what he pulled during the Dillard game which got him fired, then tried to cover his firing up by saying he chooses to step down for health reasons and to focus on family. 

but yet 2 months later not even 2 months you’re at the rivals high school accepting a HC position , why not go back to Deerfield ? Because he CANT. 

sure he did a lot for kids & for Deerfield & etc but that still doesn’t overshadow what he did recently. 

30 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Wait, who degraded him or took away from any of his accolades. 

his accolades has nothing to do with what he pulled during the Dillard game which got him fired, then tried to cover his firing up by saying he chooses to step down for health reasons and to focus on family. 

but yet 2 months later not even 2 months you’re at the rivals high school accepting a HC position , why not go back to Deerfield ? Because he CANT. 

sure he did a lot for kids & for Deerfield & etc but that still doesn’t overshadow what he did recently. 

Facts 100%.....

Rumor mill and allegations. He never was going to be fired and that's a fact. He was going to get suspended. Maybe you should ask Rocky Gillis since you like to report Broward County news.  But I'm going to let you believe what you want. I stand by what I stated. Btw he does have health issues and was dealing with family issues. I'm not defending his actions versus Dillard because it was wrong.