Pahokee at Hawthorne

561_Fan

22-12. Hawthorne at the half….Hawthorne is dominating the LOS when they have the ball and eating the clock. All they run is QB power and HB power off the zone read. PK has to adjust defensively and gain composure on offense (because they haven’t had the ball). 

Refs. Hope they come out and let the kids play in the second half. 

5 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Took it on the chin tonight. Defense opened the game with a pick 6 and it went downhill from there. 51-12. Once the ball started rolling downhill, we couldn’t stop it. 

Dang , Madison has a chance bc they do have a good defense they have been tested. But on offense Madison need touchdowns. Check they schedule cowboys will be ready. 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

44-12. Hawthorne. QB picked the worst time for a bad game. Hawthorne’s offensive game plan to eat the clock, forced us to get impatient. 3 ints and 2 pick 6s doomed us.

Good season.

Lucky hawthorne losing players next year alot. They are getting transfers literally.  But it ain't gonna work forever.  Most players not gonna go. Pahokee will be better next year big time and Madison too. 

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Dang , Madison has a chance bc they do have a good defense they have been tested. But on offense Madison need touchdowns. Check they schedule cowboys will be ready. 

Hawthorne is HUGE on their O-Line, they physically dominated us tonight. This wasn’t the type of Hawthorne team we’ve saw previously, they reminded me of the Newberry team with Cory Darden and Jalen Parks (size wise). Don’t think they completed a pass the first 3 quarters, we couldn’t stop the QB run

Just now, Jesse said:

Lucky hawthorne losing players next year alot. They are getting transfers literally.  But it ain't gonna work forever.  Most players not gonna go. Pahokee will be better next year big time and Madison too. 

Kinda figured they got some new guys, I’ve never saw them with that many big guys. They’re very well coached and they won running the ball. We have a lot coming back, just have to replace our best OL/DL (same person)

6 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Hawthorne is HUGE on their O-Line, they physically dominated us tonight. This wasn’t the type of Hawthorne team we’ve saw previously, they reminded me of the Newberry team with Cory Darden and Jalen Parks (size wise). Don’t think they completed a pass the first 3 quarters, we couldn’t stop the QB run

Yeah madison faced them last season.  But that quarter back they got helps them. It's will be a game for madison bc they offense is bad at passing.  

5 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Kinda figured they got some new guys, I’ve never saw them with that many big guys. They’re very well coached and they won running the ball. We have a lot coming back, just have to replace our best OL/DL (same person)

Yeah Hawthorne is a super team like trenton was in 2015. 

Hawthorne has Eastside HS whole offensive line that transferred in because of the former coach being fired and he was hired on Hawthorne staff; so they followed him. That was a bad game for the QB and he showed his freshmen side during the game. However, that will be the game the returning players will use for motivation to be a even more dominate next year.

561, you know players that are playing at other schools in Palm Beach County from the Glades area will want to comeback home to play at Pahokee! Now I want to see if the FHSAA will allow it like Hawthorne and many of the Dade schools are doing. I was told that PK Principal fought to get the freshmen QB year suspension reduced but why when schools are getting 5-15 transfers and you do not hear anything from FHSAA sanctioning those teams especially in Dade for example Hallandale. I am telling you, those kids will want to come home and play for PK because they have great upside but will FHSAA allow them? Blue Devils will be a great team for years to come!

28 minutes ago, BigBoyBall said:

Hawthorne has Eastside HS whole offensive line that transferred in because of the former coach being fired and he was hired on Hawthorne staff; so they followed him. That was a bad game for the QB and he showed his freshmen side during the game. However, that will be the game the returning players will use for motivation to be a even more dominate next year.

561, you know players that are playing at other schools in Palm Beach County from the Glades area will want to comeback home to play at Pahokee! Now I want to see if the FHSAA will allow it like Hawthorne and many of the Dade schools are doing. I was told that PK Principal fought to get the freshmen QB year suspension reduced but why when schools are getting 5-15 transfers and you do not hear anything from FHSAA sanctioning those teams especially in Dade for example Hallandale. I am telling you, those kids will want to come home and play for PK because they have great upside but will FHSAA allow them? Blue Devils will be a great team for years to come!

Oh yeah pahokee will be good. Madison gonna handle hawthorne tho. We ready and battle tested. And I agree everyone should be allowed to transfer. 

On 11/26/2021 at 11:24 PM, Jesse said:

You fear Hawthorne because of what they did to you last year and are going to do again this year. Cornelius Ingram is as high quality person as you can find.

Madison can play in 1A with a 4A enrollment, but Hawthorne can't get transfers?

Grow up kid.