Pahokee at Hawthorne

561_Fan

14 minutes ago, LakelandGator said:

You fear Hawthorne because of what they did to you last year and are going to do again this year. Cornelius Ingram is as high quality person as you can find.

Madison can play in 1A with a 4A enrollment, but Hawthorne can't get transfers?

Grow up kid.

They have 1A enrollment,  

3 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

Hawthorne has Eastside HS whole offensive line that transferred in because of the former coach being fired and he was hired on Hawthorne staff; so they followed him. That was a bad game for the QB and he showed his freshmen side during the game. However, that will be the game the returning players will use for motivation to be a even more dominate next year.

561, you know players that are playing at other schools in Palm Beach County from the Glades area will want to comeback home to play at Pahokee! Now I want to see if the FHSAA will allow it like Hawthorne and many of the Dade schools are doing. I was told that PK Principal fought to get the freshmen QB year suspension reduced but why when schools are getting 5-15 transfers and you do not hear anything from FHSAA sanctioning those teams especially in Dade for example Hallandale. I am telling you, those kids will want to come home and play for PK because they have great upside but will FHSAA allow them? Blue Devils will be a great team for years to come!

Cause the whole story is that he was enrolled at a middle school, as a 8th grader, but played high school football at another school, correct?  So his suspension had nothing to do with him transferring.  He broke a rule. 

Fyi. Two lineman came from Eastside. Only one of them actually played football and that was jv at Eastside. The other kid was a basketball kid and never played football. If you do your research, which is easy to do. Go look at Gainesville and Buchholz roster. That's where all the Eastside kids are. 

14 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

It is NOT the officials intent or responsibility to "even up calls." 

I know it’s not, but when the game is called 1-sided, all you can ask for (as a fan) is that the calls will even out. Let the KIDS decide the game, if they lose, then they lose. Not because of biased adults. 

3 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

When is it legal for fans to sit on the field, behind the end line? Just like basketball, they have fans standing under the basket, beside players inbounding the ball? PK coaches brought it up to the officials, but he got upset and said he’s not the white hat and to get back to the team. 

Are they on the playing field? Did that effect the game? Is that why PK lost? Look like the coach attention was on the wrong thing. PK never got in the redzone for it to matter.

41 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Are they on the playing field? Did that effect the game? Is that why PK lost? Look like the coach attention was on the wrong thing. PK never got in the redzone for it to matter.

That’s a safety issue, that had no affect on the game. The coach brought that to the officials attention before kickoff. Just like in basketball, fans standing on the baseline, under the basket heckling and cursing at players as they inbound the ball. No other schools allow fans to sit there or stand there (basketball) for a reason. 12 points says PK got into the end zone. 
Guess, we’ll have to join the recruiting club and step up our budget!

Y’all won, so why are you so defensive? I just asked a question because I’ve never seen fans being able to sit there for any football/basketball game. 

20 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

That’s a safety issue, that had no affect on the game. The coach brought that to the officials attention before kickoff. Just like in basketball, fans standing on the baseline, under the basket heckling and cursing at players as they inbound the ball. No other schools allow fans to sit there or stand there (basketball) for a reason. 12 points says PK got into the end zone. 
Guess, we’ll have to join the recruiting club and step up our budget!

Y’all won, so why are you so defensive? I just asked a question because I’ve never seen fans being able to sit there for any football/basketball game. 

Refs did nothing about it because it is not illegal. Did you hear cursing or heckling? Or are you going off what someone told you? The sheriff's are positioned right there, so anyone doing that will be removed. Be glad PK not great in basketball. Because they do stand on the baseline in Hawthorne. In the Villages, the have chairs under the basket. Whats more dangerous than that?? Where your qb come from? Guess you guys broke the bank and recruited him. Or maybe that's why the guy the OC. 

12 points. Pick 6 and kickoff return. No redzone. 

Hawthorne was the better team on Friday night. Just as PK was the better team 2 years ago. You fishing for every reason you lost but that. You win some, you lose some. QB had a bad game. Guarantee he didn't just decide to have a bad game.. Was it because of Hawthorne's defense or the fans at the endzone?  

6 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Refs did nothing about it because it is not illegal. Did you hear cursing or heckling? Or are you going off what someone told you? The sheriff's are positioned right there, so anyone doing that will be removed. Be glad PK not great in basketball. Because they do stand on the baseline in Hawthorne. In the Villages, the have chairs under the basket. Whats more dangerous than that?? Where your qb come from? Guess you guys broke the bank and recruited him. Or maybe that's why the guy the OC. 

12 points. Pick 6 and kickoff return. No redzone. 

Hawthorne was the better team on Friday night. Just as PK was the better team 2 years ago. You fishing for every reason you lost but that. You win some, you lose some. QB had a bad game. Guarantee he didn't just decide to have a bad game.. Was it because of Hawthorne's defense or the fans at the endzone?  

I started this thread, so go back to page 1 and read what I said…We took it in the chin. My son played basketball against Hawthorne in the playoffs, so I saw this first hand. I fan under the basket (while a PK player inbounded the ball) said “Pu***, a$$, what you wanna do?” The ref standing there said nothing and did nothing. As a parent, I almost went and addressed it myself. As for the football game, I saw the fans sitting with chairs behind the end line of the end zone. That’s ILLEGAL to sit or stand in those positions anywhere in Palm Beach County, basketball refs will stop the game until fans are clear of that area. 

I started the thread and made no excuses for the loss. I just asked was that legal, because it looks like a safety issue. I’ll doNate the recruiting budget, and we’ll meet again next year. 

QB was sacked once all season and none that game,  he wasn’t making reads and just rushing throws. The moment/game was to big for him, nothing Hawthorne did defensively was the issue. He wasn’t (mentally) ready for the stage as a 9th grader. We return the majority of our roster, so we’ll be ready next year. 

20 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

QB was sacked once all season and none that game,  he wasn’t making reads and just rushing throws. The moment/game was to big for him, nothing Hawthorne did defensively was the issue. He wasn’t (mentally) ready for the stage as a 9th grader. We return the majority of our roster, so we’ll be ready next year. 

Let hawthorne have they little spot light only been good for few years. 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

I started this thread, so go back to page 1 and read what I said…We took it in the chin. My son played basketball against Hawthorne in the playoffs, so I saw this first hand. I fan under the basket (while a PK player inbounded the ball) said “Pu***, a$$, what you wanna do?” The ref standing there said nothing and did nothing. As a parent, I almost went and addressed it myself. As for the football game, I saw the fans sitting with chairs behind the end line of the end zone. That’s ILLEGAL to sit or stand in those positions anywhere in Palm Beach County, basketball refs will stop the game until fans are clear of that area. 

I started the thread and made no excuses for the loss. I just asked was that legal, because it looks like a safety issue. I’ll doNate the recruiting budget, and we’ll meet again next year. 

Yes you started with you took it on the chin.  Then you went to . "PI calls" and "refs evening up the calls" and "illegal being behind the endzone". Everything but.. We didn't play our best game when we needed to. 

PK was out played from start to finish.  Game was in PK favor until the blocked punt which lead to Hawthorne 1st TD. Then PK punted the ball 10 yards to give have the ball on the 30, which lead to the next score or the 3rd score.  Hawthorne didn't make the mistakes that PK did. That's why they lost! 

Fyi. You qb throws everything on timing.  Teams are normally scared of PK speed. Hawthorne wasn't.  They just sat on stops and outs. What did you see that I didnt???

2 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Yes you started with you took it on the chin.  Then you went to . "PI calls" and "refs evening up the calls" and "illegal being behind the endzone". Everything but.. We didn't play our best game when we needed to. 

PK was out played from start to finish.  Game was in PK favor until the blocked punt which lead to Hawthorne 1st TD. Then PK punted the ball 10 yards to give have the ball on the 30, which lead to the next score or the 3rd score.  Hawthorne didn't make the mistakes that PK did. That's why they lost! 

Fyi. You qb throws everything on timing.  Teams are normally scared of PK speed. Hawthorne wasn't.  They just sat on stops and outs. What did you see that I didnt???

I made the PI post during the game, then I responded to someone today. Go back to the thread. I asked today was that legal to sit there, never did I say that had an IMPACT on the game, you jumped to that ASSUMPTION. I just asked because they did it for the football game and a basketball game that I went to. You got defensive, I never said the fans or the refs were the reason for the loss. I said the QB picked the worse time, to play his worse game. Kid had 5 ints the entire year and threw 3 in this game, facts! No where did I make an excuse for the game. We took it on the chin=We got out butts kicked. 

18 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I made the PI post during the game, then I responded to someone today. Go back to the thread. I asked today was that legal to sit there, never did I say that had an IMPACT on the game, you jumped to that ASSUMPTION. I just asked because they did it for the football game and a basketball game that I went to. You got defensive, I never said the fans or the refs were the reason for the loss. I said the QB picked the worse time, to play his worse game. Kid had 5 ints the entire year and threw 3 in this game, facts! No where did I make an excuse for the game. We took it on the chin=We got out butts kicked. 

Well I apologize if I took it out of context.  

23 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Kid had 5 ints the entire year and threw 3 in this game, facts! No where did I make an excuse for the game. We took it on the chin=We got out butts kicked. 

I seen Bradford game. Bradford let #8 have 15+ catches, correct? Bradford played scared to not get beat deep. Hawthorne played it to not get picked apart. PK threw maybe 2-3 deep balls. Nothing made Hawthorne have to backup and they sat underneath on routes. Guys weren't open. Especially with a qb that throws 1-2-3 ball out on a rhythm. That's why he doesn't get sacked cause he gets ball out regardless if guys are open or not. I actually liked your qb. I believe the fact that Hawthorne was able to play with 2 safeties and stop the run with a 4-2 box most of the night was the problem. 

55 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

I seen Bradford game. Bradford let #8 have 15+ catches, correct? Bradford played scared to not get beat deep. Hawthorne played it to not get picked apart. PK threw maybe 2-3 deep balls. Nothing made Hawthorne have to backup and they sat underneath on routes. Guys weren't open. Especially with a qb that throws 1-2-3 ball out on a rhythm. That's why he doesn't get sacked cause he gets ball out regardless if guys are open or not. I actually liked your qb. I believe the fact that Hawthorne was able to play with 2 safeties and stop the run with a 4-2 box most of the night was the problem. 

Madison gonna run it, they quarter back jamie Hampton almost had yall last year when he was a receiver . Madco has speed at running back. And the defense is physical they been tested by elite speed and strength.  I like Madison 28-14 hawthorne.  

50 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

He had 10 catches for 136 and 1 TD.

We only had 36 offensive plays (not counting the 2 pick 6s). Hawthorne’s offensive game plan to run the ball and eat the clock, forced PK to abandon the run, which opens up our passing game. This made the offense 1 dimensional and with the moment being to big for the freshman. His reads were right, he just never let the plays develop or the WRs get into their routes. This issue came up a few times this season, but the run game bailed us out. A. Simmons (QB) has offers from FAU, Purdue, and FSU as of now. Our top playmaker #1 (who returned the kickoff for a TD) has been dealing with an ankle injury for about a month, so we didn’t have anyone to take the top off the defense. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison gonna run it, they quarter back jamie Hampton almost had yall last year when he was a receiver . Madco has speed at running back. And the defense is physical they been tested by elite speed and strength.  I like Madison 28-14 hawthorne.  

If Hawthorne and Madison make it to the finals, that may be the fastest played finals in history. LOL. Over/Under 10 pass attempts. Hawthorne is gonna lean on their MASSIVE line and their 200 lbs QB/RB and Madison is gonna do what they do. 

11 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

If Hawthorne and Madison make it to the finals, that may be the fastest played finals in history. LOL. Over/Under 10 pass attempts. Hawthorne is gonna lean on their MASSIVE line and their 200 lbs QB/RB and Madison is gonna do what they do. 

Yeah 

9 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

When is it legal for fans to sit on the field, behind the end line? Just like basketball, they have fans standing under the basket, beside players inbounding the ball? PK coaches brought it up to the officials, but he got upset and said he’s not the white hat and to get back to the team. 

The officials are not responsible for where fans sit or stand when not on the field of play. There is a dotted line that is about two yards behind the end line that the public should stand behind, fans and media. That is the extent of the officials authority on that issue. 

9 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

I know it’s not, but when the game is called 1-sided, all you can ask for (as a fan) is that the calls will even out. Let the KIDS decide the game, if they lose, then they lose. Not because of biased adults. 

Yes, you can ask, and then I answer the question and settle the issue.