predictions for state championship matchups

cribboy305

I don't know. The way that Buchholz handled Dunnellon, Bolles, Bartram Trail, and Nease, especially blowing out Dunnellon 35-0 in Dunnellon's stadium, I would say that Buchholz is going to be a handful for STA. That being said, I shook my head when STA totally obliterated Homestead 56-7. Is STA that good as they also defeated one of the top 5 teams in the country St. Francis. 

30 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I don't know. The way that Buchholz handled Dunnellon, Bolles, Bartram Trail, and Nease, especially blowing out Dunnellon 35-0 in Dunnellon's stadium, I would say that Buchholz is going to be a handful for STA. That being said, I shook my head when STA totally obliterated Homestead 56-7. Is STA that good as they also defeated one of the top 5 teams in the country St. Francis. 

They best win is a loss to Gibbons,  and then bolles, Dunnellon is okay, nease sucks bartman trail is okay. St thomas by 28

51 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Buchholz has a chance. But they will have to play mistake free football, not let St. Thomas get ahead by more than a touchdown early, and hope that they get a lucky bounce or two.

If the game were in Gainesville, I would give them a more realistic shot at pulling the upset. Of the three teams remaining in the final 4 not named STA, I think Buchholz is actually the best. 

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

STA gets better as the season goes... They're very good. 

4 hours ago, KidSupreme28 said:

Anyone have any thoughts on St. Thomas v Buchholz?

Like I said on scorestream, if Buchholz has the greatest game plan ever created they MAY be able to pull the upset. I’m being a touch hyperbolic of course but it’s going to be very difficult and STA’s fans are some of the most brutal you will ever meet. Aquinas hasn’t lost a home playoff game since 2003 when they played Edison in the 5A state finals. They are oozing with talent from top to bottom and have home-run hitters up and down the field on offense. Now I’m not taking anything away from the Bobcats, because they have some really solid wins over Nease, Bartram Trail, and Dunnelon. But a few mistakes in the first half means the score will be 28-0 before you can even blink. Going to be very very tough. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

To everyone else they still elite.  Except national teams,

31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

To everyone else they still elite.  Except national teams,

If that were the case, they wouldn't have lost to a Jesuit team that will probably have their hands full with Miami NW this Friday.

21 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

why u think they avoid dade counties best year in & out? 95th street the kings of Florida main man. sta been lost that crown. nothing against em tho, just telling it how it is. 

While I agree with most of what you’re saying and you know we’re cool bro, but until Miami central beats iMG academy I don’t think they can call themselves the king of Florida. 

9 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Agreed,  STA has really good teams then has Elite teams.  This year doesn't fit the Elite category.  Closer game than some think.

I still think the game is going to be somewhat close, but STA is just so disciplined and strong up front that I think they will wear the bobcats out by the 3rd quarter. I hope I'm wrong, because ifs ands and buts never won any wars but that’s the way it looks on paper. 

I watched the Bobcat's games, once again, against Bolles and Dunnellon two excellent top notch teams. The Bobcat's defense virtually shut down both teams offense. Their QB is a good one and their WRs seemed to get open a lot. This may be the best Buchholz team ever. I think it's good enough to defeat STA. After all Jesuit defeated them and I'm not sure that Jesuit is any better than Buchholz. Both American Heritage and Dillard also came pretty close. STA is expected to win but they haven't won yet. 

7 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I watched the Bobcat's games, once again, against Bolles and Dunnellon two excellent top notch teams. The Bobcat's defense virtually shut down both teams offense. Their QB is a good one and their WRs seemed to get open a lot. This may be the best Buchholz team ever. I think it's good enough to defeat STA. After all Jesuit defeated them and I'm not sure that Jesuit is any better than Buchholz. Both American Heritage and Dillard also came pretty close. STA is expected to win but they haven't won yet. 

Do you know if they are they staying at a hotel in Fort Lauderdale? That’s quite a trip from Buccholz to STA...