predictions for state championship matchups

cribboy305

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Heck no jesuit beat Miami Northwestern.  That's hard to do and badly.  They should stay in the panhandle bc they about to get manhandled 

MNW has been blown out three times by high school teams this year: Venice beat them 56-34 at Traz; and Central beat them 49-6 (though the first game between the two was close. So, blowing out MNW seems to be a prerequisite to being a top team in the state this year. 

Jesuit probably rolls, but I think it could be more of a lower scoring game, with Jesuit winning something like 24-7.

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How far does PF have to travel? 8 + hours is a long time to be on a bus. PF should drive over the day before the game.  

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How far does PF have to travel? 8 + hours is a long time to be on a bus. PF should drive over the day before the game.  

9 hours from the panhandle to Fort Lauderdale. Might be a better option to ask the school board to provide funds for a short flight to Fort Lauderdale instead. Although this is certainly not likely. 

43 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

9 hours from the panhandle to Fort Lauderdale. Might be a better option to ask the school board to provide funds for a short flight to Fort Lauderdale instead. Although this is certainly not likely. 

Lot of gas money and money waste smh. Pine Forest forfeit please. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Pine Forest has athletes. They will put up a better fight than you think. They would beat Madison for sure!

You think they better than Florida high or Columbia,? Nope it would be a close game both madison and pine beat rickards. Stop sleeping on madison man,  they could give 95 percent of these teams that work in Florida.  Let's not forget this is madco 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

You think they better than Florida high or Columbia,? Nope it would be a close game both madison and pine beat rickards. Stop sleeping on madison man,  they could give 95 percent of these teams that work in Florida.  Let's not forget this is madco 

I will sleep on Madison 24 hours a day until they schedule and beat STA IMG, and Mater Dei! 

39 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I will sleep on Madison 24 hours a day until they schedule and beat STA IMG, and Mater Dei! 

40 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Not many can beat those jucos . I'm just proud they can destroy venice and others bigger than team. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Not many can beat those jucos . I'm just proud they can destroy venice and others bigger than team. 

I’m just trying to make a point. It is a preposterous claim to say that Jesuit vs Pine Forest won’t at least be competitive and that PF shouldn’t bother showing up. They have an extremely long trip to Fort Lauderdale that I frankly believe they should be flying for, not taking a 9 hour bus trip across the state. I’m sure there are flights that could take them from Pensacola to Fort Lauderdale but it’s really expensive. 

In any case, Pine Forest has nothing to lose and they have proven a lot of people wrong this year on all ends of the spectrum. They are going to put their hearts and souls on that field and give Jesuit all they can handle. Maybe even win the ballgame. They would certainly beat Madison and would provide most teams in the state with a tough challenge.

18 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Coach Peacock made some noise 2 years ago about trying to get Bishop Gorman or Saint John Bosco to come play Venice at Powell-Davis. I don’t know what made him realize what a bad idea it was, but for them to come all that way to play a comparatively small public school would be a complete waste. 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I’m just trying to make a point. It is a preposterous claim to say that Jesuit vs Pine Forest won’t at least be competitive and that PF shouldn’t bother showing up. They have an extremely long trip to Fort Lauderdale that I frankly believe they should be flying for, not taking a 9 hour bus trip across the state. I’m sure there are flights that could take them from Pensacola to Fort Lauderdale but it’s really expensive. 

In any case, Pine Forest has nothing to lose and they have proven a lot of people wrong this year on all ends of the spectrum. They are going to put their hearts and souls on that field and give Jesuit all they can handle. Maybe even win the ballgame. They would certainly beat Madison and would provide most teams in the state with a tough challenge.

Pine is  a okay program,  but no way they hang with jesuit and I don't like jesuit at all but I have to give them credit for the schedule.  Central Florida wins a title . Panhandle gets 0.

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Coach Peacock made some noise 2 years ago about trying to get Bishop Gorman or Saint John Bosco to come play Venice at Powell-Davis. I don’t know what made him realize what a bad idea it was, but for them to come all that way to play a comparatively small public school would be a complete waste. 

Madison could beat veince you agree. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Pine is  a okay program,  but no way they hang with jesuit and I don't like jesuit at all but I have to give them credit for the schedule.  Central Florida wins a title . Panhandle gets 0.

Don't make us wait. Please give us your words of wisdom why you "don't like Jesuit at all"? Must be a deep thinking reason like you despise private parochial schools especially the one's that could beat the brakes off of Madison and make your team look silly. 

9 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Don't make us wait. Please give us your words of wisdom why you "don't like Jesuit at all"? Must be a deep thinking reason like you despise private parochial schools especially the one's that could beat the brakes off of Madison and make your team look silly. 

2019 madison would make your team look silly. And beat jesuit and almost whoever, they scored 42 points a game.  We not talking about some 1A team here. This madco check the history. 

8 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison could beat veince you agree. 

Easy Buckaroo or we will send Cocoa back to Boothill for another shootout. You Remember the last time you guys called Cocoa out right? It was close, but in the end we pistol whipped you. This year we have a better gunslinger and Venice has 2 tombstone's with Cocoa's name on their field. Less you guys have General Custer* "The Wild Bunch" they gonna bury you cowboys too, cause them some bad Indians in Venice, and Madco don't have The Wild Bunch. The way I see it, your Hombre's done lost 3 shootouts, and those that beat ya are at home lickin their wounds from getting beat themselves. So we could say that Madco runs the cow pasture but not the ranch.

*General Custer died a long time ago.

22 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Easy Buckaroo or we will send Cocoa back to Boothill for another shootout. You Remember the last time you guys called Cocoa out right? It was close, but in the end we pistol whipped you. This year we have a better gunslinger and Venice has 2 tombstone's with Cocoa's name on their field. Less you guys have General Custer* "The Wild Bunch" they gonna bury you cowboys too, cause them some bad Indians in Venice, and Madco don't have The Wild Bunch. The way I see it, your Hombre's done lost 3 shootouts, and those that beat ya are at home lickin their wounds from getting beat themselves. So we could say that Madco runs the cow pasture but not the ranch.

*General Custer died a long time ago.

Venice and Cocoa need a rematch next year!