Coral Glades @ Valdosta - 2022

SportsNut25

It’s a horrible idea, but coaches don’t care about the outcome.  This is for recruiting purposes only.  4 schools in Coral Springs. They are trying to get every athlete with talent in Springs to start there or transfer in. They are using social media and hype to do it pretty well. I mean some kids on that roster are even coming from outside of springs last couple years because they believe what social media tells them. I don’t know how coaches convinced admin to roll that far to get blown out though. 

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I mean y’all said for these schools to toughen up the schedule lol hahahaha

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Not that tough lol

Real talk.  A neighborhood-caliber team heading out of state for a game that will highlight the strength (or weakness) of Florida is not the beat.  Accomplish a little something at home.  Hell, at least make the damn playoffs and have 1 win under your belt.  A tougher schedule, LMAO!  Their current schedule is OBVIOUSLY tough enough.

13 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Real talk.  A neighborhood-caliber team heading out of state for a game that will highlight the strength (or weakness) of Florida is not the beat.  Accomplish a little something at home.  Hell, at least make the damn playoffs and have 1 win under your belt.  A tougher schedule, LMAO!  Their current schedule is OBVIOUSLY tough enough.

Bofl lol omg hahahaha lol the last part got me in tears man lol

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

This just keeps up with the tradition of powerhouse Georgia teams scheduling the worst garbage in Florida they can find. There are about a dozen of these games every year. 

Hell Valdosta played freaking Westside the last 2 years for Christ’s sake 

It should make for a good product on Netflix though!