Final Tampa Jesuit 37 MNW 12

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Wow! Just wow didn’t see this coming , the tigers crowd talking mad trash , they yelling “it’s gone b a long ride down alligator alley back to dade” lol hahaha whewwww talk yall trash jesuit. 

when I see games like this it really take me back to what I’ve been saying COACHING, solid competent coaching is so vital. 

so much was said about Miami northwestern talent & their speed & how Jesuit was gonna be overwhelmed & yet it’s the tigers overwhelming the bulls. 

why because of coaching , then boys in Tampa are well coached to the “T” & their O-LINE & D-LINE are fit,disciplined & understands their assignment. 

down here in south Florida we praise speed, size & athleticism but it’s our COACHING that needs to be evaluated, our o line play down here is suspect especially vs teams who actually is well coached. All I can say is CONGRATS TIGERS! You wasn’t intimidated by the Miami mystic & the bright lights. 

That’s 2 years in a row the Bulls get to ride the back of the Rockets to another championship. Or watch that is. They were held to 3 points last year. This year they got annihilated. Teams are catching up to south Florida! 8a & 6a are void (& of course 1a) of the south teams. Coaching & recruiting......They’re on to us!!! Lol

3 hours ago, Jullian said:

That’s 2 years in a row the Bulls get to ride the back of the Rockets to another championship. Or watch that is. They were held to 3 points last year. This year they got annihilated. Teams are catching up to south Florida! 8a & 6a are void (& of course 1a) of the south teams. Coaching & recruiting......They’re on to us!!! Lol

Tbh I think that if it was the rockets facing jesuit, jesuit would have still won iMO.

one big thing I’ve noticed about our OL & DL down here is that they’re (SOFT) they’re huge & Big! But they have no TRUE technique, & it shows everytime a solid to great school with great coaching plays a team from down south  in FL. 

Sometimes you may be able to get away with just having speed & talent (Miami central vs baker) or against most local teams, but at some point we have to look at the LEVEL of coaching we have down here in south FL. 

do these guys really know and understand the game ? Do they really know how to make adjustments & decipher game film to put their team in the best position to win ? Do our O Line & D line Coaches down here teach these lineman to not only be big & tall , BUT STOUT,  & smart ? Nothing is more em so then having a huge line but they’re impact vs good to great teams is none existing. 

i get it jesuit is a private school but watching them or even watching them schools up ga, north in Cali and dc & etc, they’re offensive play calling is a thing of beauty it makes ours down here look like it was drawn up in dirt. 

5 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tbh I think that if it was the rockets facing jesuit, jesuit would have still won iMO.

one big thing I’ve noticed about our OL & DL down here is that they’re (SOFT) they’re huge & Big! But they have no TRUE technique, & it shows everytime a solid to great school with great coaching plays a team from down south  in FL. 

Sometimes you may be able to get away with just having speed & talent (Miami central vs baker) or against most local teams, but at some point we have to look at the LEVEL of coaching we have down here in south FL. 

do these guys really know and understand the game ? Do they really know how to make adjustments & decipher game film to put their team in the best position to win ? Do our O Line & D line Coaches down here teach these lineman to not only be big & tall , BUT STOUT,  & smart ? Nothing is more em so then having a huge line but they’re impact vs good to great teams is none existing. 

i get it jesuit is a private school but watching them or even watching them schools up ga, north in Cali and dc & etc, they’re offensive play calling is a thing of beauty it makes ours down here look like it was drawn up in dirt. 

see you made points in ur first post but jesuit stands 0 chance again that central team forsure. I didn’t get to watch the game so Idk if the west fell apart or jesuit just dominated but it seems jesuit just came with the game plan to win & executed. 

26 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

see you made points in ur first post but jesuit stands 0 chance again that central team forsure. I didn’t get to watch the game so Idk if the west fell apart or jesuit just dominated but it seems jesuit just came with the game plan to win & executed. 

I’ve seen jesuit twice & they’re just that good!! 

it was 14-14 with Miami central vs baker county 

I get it dade teams are a second half team etc etc but Jesuit would have been up by 14+ at that point. 

south fl we have speed & talent but keeping real our coaching down here is below avg but we get by until we go out of state or play against a team in north Florida who has talent & coaching aka (jesuit) 

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’ve seen jesuit twice & they’re just that good!! 

it was 14-14 with Miami central vs baker county 

I get it dade teams are a second half team etc etc but Jesuit would have been up by 14+ at that point. 

south fl we have speed & talent but keeping real our coaching down here is below avg but we get by until we go out of state or play against a team in north Florida who has talent & coaching aka (jesuit) 

Crib boy has to hold on to Central!!! U see the excuse, whether Jesuit dominated or the West fell apart. If the West fell apart, it was because Jesuit forced them......that’s why the 305 don’t do good on these forums. Too much homer junk. Lol

1 minute ago, Jullian said:

Crib boy has to hold on to Central!!! U see the excuse, whether Jesuit dominated or the West fell apart. If the West fell apart, it was because Jesuit forced them......that’s why the 305 don’t do good on these forums. Too much homer junk. Lol

They recruit And get dozens of transfers and feel they’re invincible. And to their credit a lot of years in their specific classifications they have especially vs teams in south fl. 

but when they have went up against out of state competition that’s just as talented but have better coaching the lose more then they win those matchups then they come back to Florida and dominate , what does that tell you? You can beat up locally but nationally ? 

MNW- they get blasted by iMG everytime they play , they go to Ga get blasted by lowndes 

Miami central get blasted by St. John’s , they lose to bishop Gorman, they went to Grayson and got blasted 35-3 , I get it they’re not afraid to travel and play out of state opponents for exposure and etc. 

but at the end of the day facts are facts SOUTH FL lacks competent coaching. Are players are big and tall, but they lack intangibles In the trenches & most times are not even well conditioned.

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They recruit And get dozens of transfers and feel they’re invincible. And to their credit a lot of years in their specific classifications they have especially vs teams in south fl. 

but when they have went up against out of state competition that’s just as talented but have better coaching the lose more then they win those matchups then they come back to Florida and dominate , what does that tell you? You can beat up locally but nationally ? 

MNW- they get blasted by iMG everytime they play , they go to Ga get blasted by lowndes 

Miami central get blasted by St. John’s , they lose to bishop Gorman, they went to Grayson and got blasted 35-3 , I get it they’re not afraid to travel and play out of state opponents for exposure and etc. 

but at the end of the day facts are facts SOUTH FL lacks competent coaching. Are players are big and tall, but they lack intangibles In the trenches & most times are not even well conditioned.

U might b right........

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

No they definitely stand a chance. I would favor Jesuit in that game in fact 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:02 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard, you speak alot of truth, and sometimes the truth hurts, but the "Truth" about the vast majority of Florida public high schools, in particular large urban areas, is there's really very little money or resources to acquire and keep talented coaches, and to have access to the latest on the field and off video technology. Most Florida coaches do it for the love of the game and the high school team they played on. God knows they aren't making any money at it. Florida always does things on the cheap. Us senior citzens don't want to pay taxes for anything, much less for a kids game Ball Coach. Georgia, Texas, Cally, and others pay coaches six figures ($100,000+). My county plays head coaches $5,000. Assistant coaches are lucky to make $1,500. Many high dollar private schools have the luxury and alumni wealth to take care ($$$) of their coaching staffs. This also allows them to go after talented athletes, with reduced or no tuition incentives, to come on over and play (transfer).

21 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Dillard, you speak alot of truth, and sometimes the truth hurts, but the "Truth" about the vast majority of Florida public high schools, in particular large urban areas, is there's really very little money or resources to acquire and keep talented coaches, and to have access to the latest on the field and off video technology. Most Florida coaches do it for the love of the game and the high school team they played on. God knows they aren't making any money at it. Florida always does things on the cheap. Us senior citzens don't want to pay taxes for anything, much less for a kids game Ball Coach. Georgia, Texas, Cally, and others pay coaches six figures ($100,000+). My county plays head coaches $5,000. Assistant coaches are lucky to make $1,500. Many high dollar private schools have the luxury and alumni wealth to take care ($$$) of their coaching staffs. This also allows them to go after talented athletes, with reduced or no tuition incentives, to come on over and play (transfer).

Among many other reasons, you just brought up another strong argument for separate public/private classifications.  No question, even if they are supposed to be playing under the same FHSAA rules it ain't so.

29 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Correct and Madison assistant get paid little to nothing to coach.  

Watched the replay of this game on You Tube. MNW was manhandled by Jesuit. The Jesuit defense is lights out with their players on top of the MNW QB consistently not allowing him much of anything. Their pass defense is also one of the best I've seen. Jesuit's offense seemed to cut right through the MNW defense especially #24 RB Smith. I've never seen MNW so dominated unless it was by IMG. Jesuit is such a well coached and disciplined team it's almost unfair for any team to play them. Pine Forest seems like a pretty good team. But, don't know whether they are even in the same ballpark as Jesuit. I do, however, wish them well. :unsure:

On 12/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

they lost in 5 overtimes 38-35 against st johns broward boy. that game could’ve went either way. what other publics choose to play img year in & out? that grayson game was actually terribly reffed & central left plenty points on the board. also central was really young that year playing against the #1 team in the country at their house. Lowndes scheduled northwestern when they had their best Ever & yeah the west came to georgia unprepared & lost. different story at the mecca in my opinion. but the thing I dislike the most about you all is you mention the outliers. booker t has beat up on plenty oos competition and so has northwestern and so has central. all of which are public school less than 10 miles apart. never scared. can you say that about broward? can you say that about any other publics in florida or across the country for that matter. ofcourse we believe the coaches can be better but understand our coaches dont get top dollar towards the program, alot of which volunteer their own money & time to make these teams what they are. i understand you guys say these things to discredit the dominance of dade but understand we pave the way for all of florida. nothing steps foot in florida without coming thru them roc boys and there is no bigger tradition of winning than them bulls. BTW just became a highschool in 99, and has more rings than alot of yall schools combined. central & btw were literally the #1 & #2 schools in the NATION in 2013 before they had to square off. northwestern & btw were #1 & #4 in the NATION at the 2007 season & lets not forget both have national championships under their belt. central and booker have both beat st thomas. also central, btw, northwestern & carol city literally were top 10 in the nation from 2015-2018, do you understand this?yall need to show some respect. no city in the world has done those things. 

9 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

they lost in 5 overtimes 38-35 against st johns broward boy. that game could’ve went either way. what other publics choose to play img year in & out? that grayson game was actually terribly reffed & central left plenty points on the board. also central was really young that year playing against the #1 team in the country at their house. Lowndes scheduled northwestern when they had their best Ever & yeah the west came to georgia unprepared & lost. different story at the mecca in my opinion. but the thing I dislike the most about you all is you mention the outliers. booker t has beat up on plenty oos competition and so has northwestern and so has central. all of which are public school less than 10 miles apart. never scared. can you say that about broward? can you say that about any other publics in florida or across the country for that matter. ofcourse we believe the coaches can be better but understand our coaches dont get top dollar towards the program, alot of which volunteer their own money & time to make these teams what they are. i understand you guys say these things to discredit the dominance of dade but understand we pave the way for all of florida. nothing steps foot in florida without coming thru them roc boys and there is no bigger tradition of winning than them bulls. BTW just became a highschool in 99, and has more rings than alot of yall schools combined. central & btw were literally the #1 & #2 schools in the NATION in 2013 before they had to square off. northwestern & btw were #1 & #4 in the NATION at the 2007 season & lets not forget both have national championships under their belt. central and booker have both beat st thomas. also central, btw, northwestern & carol city literally were top 10 in the nation from 2015-2018, do you understand this?yall need to show some respect. no city in the world has done those things. 

I agree,  but Madison has played georgia schools in the past, Valdosta, coffee,  Colquitt, brooks County,  that counts as out of state.  And yeah madison county could beat Miami Central or booker t whoever down their. A few years like 4, bc Valdosta literally alone proves madison can hang with anyone in America.  Put some respect on the small town cowboys.

10 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I respect that you a ride or die dade county cat, but I hear a A WHOLE LOT of homerism in ya voice. Let’s be CLEAR Miami central did NOT lose in 5 over times to St. John bosco this year it was 28-0 before Miami central had a chance to pass gas & it ended 35-12.

secondly Miami central wasn’t ighh until what 2011-2012 when they won their VERY FIRST football title ? Miami central wasn’t hitting on nothing until they started getting heavy transfers in. 

same with the west you talk about national championships & this & that ; lol hahaha my boy on them teams the west had folk on they team from broward dade to west palm tighten up the west have always recruited & always will nothing you can do about it now. Beat em or shut up (which is what jesuit did BEAT EM) Lol iDGAF if this was they best team ever or not. 

you folks from dade be so quick to talk about RESPECT but yet y’all DISRESPECT anybody behind or ahead of y’all, EVEN IF!! they’re a worthy opponent, but that’s always been y’all thing, y’all always been disrespectful at the mouth wether y’all win or lose but ESPECIALLY when y’all winning, & when y’all lose it’s the REFS & The coaches fault then y’all get them fired SMH!

but with that said I’m not about to debate wit you bout to county or yo opinion, y’all have a lot of great schools & have a lot to be proud of as a community but real talk y’all need to HUMBLE y’all selves & not have a million excuses when a team finally do shut dem lips up from time to time. 

14 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Take a break crib boy. U getting way to serious. Worried bout u & your horse blinder facts. U talking bout next year???? It’s this year “next year” for losers! Lol. 305 has been eliminated (no 1a), 3a, 4a, 6a, 7a, & 8a. There’s your great 305 this year. Lol. 
U a broken record here.........U talk bout “disrespecting” your 305, you disrespect the entire state of Florida by talking your exclusive Dade crap. There’s 14 high schools without a 305 area code playing for a state championship the next 2 weeks. Start respecting the game of HSFB!!!! 

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I respect that you a ride or die dade county cat, but I hear a A WHOLE LOT of homerism in ya voice. Let’s be CLEAR Miami central did NOT lose in 5 over times to St. John bosco this year it was 28-0 before Miami central had a chance to pass gas & it ended 35-12.

secondly Miami central wasn’t ighh until what 2011-2012 when they won their VERY FIRST football title ? Miami central wasn’t hitting on nothing until they started getting heavy transfers in. 

same with the west you talk about national championships & this & that ; lol hahaha my boy on them teams the west had folk on they team from broward dade to west palm tighten up the west have always recruited & always will nothing you can do about it now. Beat em or shut up (which is what jesuit did BEAT EM) Lol iDGAF if this was they best team ever or not. 

you folks from dade be so quick to talk about RESPECT but yet y’all DISRESPECT anybody behind or ahead of y’all, EVEN IF!! they’re a worthy opponent, but that’s always been y’all thing, y’all always been disrespectful at the mouth wether y’all win or lose but ESPECIALLY when y’all winning, & when y’all lose it’s the REFS & The coaches fault then y’all get them fired SMH!

but with that said I’m not about to debate wit you bout to county or yo opinion, y’all have a lot of great schools & have a lot to be proud of as a community but real talk y’all need to HUMBLE y’all selves & not have a million excuses when a team finally do shut dem lips up from time to time. 

That’s a tainted dude Mr Dillard!!!! Lol. Good response!!!!!

3 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Not going to shout you down Bro cause I have respect for your teams. I remember 13 BTW, they beat the crap out of Cocoa. Miami Central when they beat Cocoa 20 - 0 the year they went undefeated but had to forfeit the season. Cocoa went into OT with BTW for state the year before they were national champs. 2013 was the year Harris brought out the Respect hat and beat the crap out of anyone who played them including Bishop Gorman...

I will say that we have Merritt Island, Cocoa and Rockledge high schools within 5 miles of each other. All have won States... all have been in the top 25 nationally when they kept the national rankings. Merritt Island in the 70's, Rockledge n the 90's and Cocoa lately. I expect MC to beat Merritt Island this year so I'm not touting Brevard even though Cocoa and Merritt Island are in the playoffs and are only 4 miles apart. 

On 12/9/2021 at 6:27 PM, Jesse said:

I agree,  but Madison has played georgia schools in the past, Valdosta, coffee,  Colquitt, brooks County,  that counts as out of state.  And yeah madison county could beat Miami Central or booker t whoever down their. A few years like 4, bc Valdosta literally alone proves madison can hang with anyone in America.  Put some respect on the small town cowboys.

buddy i respect you for defending your squad. & they’ve been winners for a while now so koodos but until they travel down south. i cannot give them the respect you wish. 

On 12/9/2021 at 6:36 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

clearly you don’t have the facts talking bout we had kids from broward or west palm on those west teams or central teams. you’re delusional. for 1, central won they first ship in 2010. & all those kids played at the boys club & miami gardens right in miami, wanna know how i know? I played for the boys club with all them boys & dalvin straight from scott lake so what are you talkin bout? that 1 qb who was from miramar? stop it. it was supposed to be a two peat but the year before they lost a thriller to miramar (whose whole team was from carol city & american). so that was a dade win in all honesty. secondly the west been winning since 95 homie, never had to go past county line for kids. & you said st johns, not sjb. jesuit has won just like cocoa finally did getting over that btw hump. its highschool football my guy. congratulations. you can’t say the same for dillard i bet. thats why you mad huh? dade still gonna be the mecca for highschool football. it aint disrespect, folks just dont show the respect they need to so we humble you, its real life. even in pop warner & optimist we been muttin yall. the proof is on the tv, on ya computers, & on them championship rings.