1A: Hawthorne vs. Madison County
2A: Champagnat vs. Trinity Christian
3A: Chaminade-Madonna vs. Berkeley Prep
4A: Cocoa vs. Cardinal Gibbons
5A: Merritt Island vs. Miami Central
6A: Jesuit vs. Pine Forest
7A: Tampa Bay Tech vs. Aquinas
8A: Venice vs. Apopka 

I’d love to hear an explanation for why the 5A title game is at 1PM on a Friday. Also, why does it seem 5A gets shafted every year?

It can’t be for money because you’ve got a Miami team that would do well during an evening or Saturday game, Merritt Island travels very well, but you’re making that difficult. 

You can’t say it’s for the students; that’s exams time so the student body can’t go, and they can’t even live stream cause you know…exams. 

Why not Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & 2 games Saturday? Why put Merritt Island, Central, and everyone that wants to attend or watch into a bind? 

33 minutes ago, Airek said:

I’d love to hear an explanation for why the 5A title game is at 1PM on a Friday. Also, why does it seem 5A gets shafted every year?

It can’t be for money because you’ve got a Miami team that would do well during an evening or Saturday game, Merritt Island travels very well, but you’re making that difficult. 

You can’t say it’s for the students; that’s exams time so the student body can’t go, and they can’t even live stream cause you know…exams. 

Why not Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & 2 games Saturday? Why put Merritt Island, Central, and everyone that wants to attend or watch into a bind? 

Watch a blowout??? Central win huge 

10 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Winners will be Hawthorne, Trinity, Chaminade, Cardinal Gibbons, Central, Jesuit, Aquinas, and Venice. Let’s see if I’m right!!

15 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Winners will be Hawthorne, Trinity, Chaminade, Cardinal Gibbons, Central, Jesuit, Aquinas, and Venice. Let’s see if I’m right!!

Winners without a doubt: Central 

Winners probably: Chaminade, Jesuit. 

Winners “CLOSE”: STA, Venice, MadCo. 

Winners flip a coin: Gibbons, Champagnat. 

3 hours ago, T Norton said:

watched this earlier & everything i thought would happen with the west did. whole new defense, all new starters. bad turnovers & big stage warranted for a defeat. they’ll be back next year and better. jesuit.. yall got lucky this year, but that get back gone be a sight to see. 

16 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

watched this earlier & everything i thought would happen with the west did. whole new defense, all new starters. bad turnovers & big stage warranted for a defeat. they’ll be back next year and better. jesuit.. yall got lucky this year, but that get back gone be a sight to see. 

Yeah the west is the west. Seriously tho I think 2019 madison could have gave yall a test . 

37 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yep was waiting for them excuses!!!! Typical 305. Surprising u didn’t come up with the usual: Refs cheating etc. 

Heres what I saw, they got the crap kicked out of them! Smith, RB for Jesuit made y’all look slow!!!! Beatdown 305. Stop the excuses!!!! Geesh. 

3 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Yep was waiting for them excuses!!!! Typical 305. Surprising u didn’t come up with the usual: Refs cheating etc. 

Heres what I saw, they got the crap kicked out of them! Smith, RB for Jesuit made y’all look slow!!!! Beatdown 305. Stop the excuses!!!! Geesh. 

you a lil too excited bout highschool football my guy. calm urself. its not that deep. i been gave jesuit they flowers, just noticed some things as a coach. you guys still have a negative record against us & like 1 ring i think.. lol. iknow beating dade is like a superbowl for the rest of the state. enjoy it this year

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

you a lil too excited bout highschool football my guy. calm urself. its not that deep. i been gave jesuit they flowers, just noticed some things as a coach. you guys still have a negative record against us & like 1 ring i think.. lol. iknow beating dade is like a superbowl for the rest of the state. enjoy it this year

Naw wrong again. Big mouths gotta b shut up! U come with those stupid excuses fella. Ain’t no one buying your drewl! Be a man, that’s yo problem. Take yo loses & shhhhhh. Stop that foolishness. How many Dade schools goin to the finals? Broward? Hillsborough? 

47 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

literally no madison team in history can come down south & win. they’ve never played no one. you disrespectful comparing them ppl to us. 

Nah man check history madison would hang around they had some great teams man. They have played a south team before.  Madison is good man check the history 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:59 PM, SportsNut25 said:

Question----which side/section of DNK PNK stadium  should i purchase tickets if I'm going for Tampa Bay Tech....   TECH TECH TECH

3 hours ago, Irene said:

Question----which side/section of DNK PNK stadium  should i purchase tickets if I'm going for Tampa Bay Tech....   TECH TECH TECH

Unless I am wrong, it is just general admission. Ticket Master was a little odd in the way it was set up.  But, I think you just go where you want to once you get in.

4 hours ago, Irene said:

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Unless I am wrong, it is just general admission. Ticket Master was a little odd in the way it was set up.  But, I think you just go where you want to once you get in.

I believe Mike E is correct. However, I would add that Tampa Bay Tech is likely designated the home team as they are ranked 1 while STA is ranked 2. So, when you get there, you want to sit on the home side (whichever side is designated for the home team.)