Madison County vs Hawthorne

Dan in Daytona

Jesse, good luck with your Cowboys Saturday night. I've been to Boot Hill once and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Oh the fans were fine and hospitable, but Madison beat my Buccaneers in a late afternoon game and it was a long ride back home. Have seen you guys play many times (Tally, Gainesville, Deland, Daytona, Orlando). Always rooted for your Cowboys and Coach Coe. Hope you get #6 this weekend. Live Stream- 7pm, Spectrum Cable 

An observation. I re-watched the Madison - Hawthorne 2020 playoff game. Anyone who states that Hawthorne is not a very good team doesn't know what they are talking about. IMO Hawthorne manhandled Madison in that game even though the score was close. If Hawthorne is anywhere near as good as the 2020 team, and Madison is not a heck of a lot better team than in 2020, Hawthorne will manhandle Madison just as bad as they did Pahokee 3 weeks ago 51-12. For Jesse's sake I am hoping that Madison is indeed a better team than in 2020. 

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

An observation. I re-watched the Madison - Hawthorne 2020 playoff game. Anyone who states that Hawthorne is not a very good team doesn't know what they are talking about. IMO Hawthorne manhandled Madison in that game even though the score was close. If Hawthorne is anywhere near as good as the 2020 team, and Madison is not a heck of a lot better team than in 2020, Hawthorne will manhandle Madison just as bad as they did Pahokee 3 weeks ago 51-12. For Jesse's sake I am hoping that Madison is indeed a better team than in 2020. 

Yes Man they are they can run the ball better.  2 1000 yard rushers. 

27 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yes Man they are they can run the ball better.  2 1000 yard rushers. 

Madison County is the favorite and they very well may win, but don’t think for a second that Hawthorne is going to just lay down and die if Madison manages to score first. They have a really good offensive line that will allow them to run the ball hard early and give their quarterback time to survey the field. Hawthorne has a solid d-line, although maybe not as strong as last year still really physical and can provide Madison with problems early if they buy the hype and think this win is going to be easy. 

I also don’t understand why people think Madison is going to blow out Hawthorne. If either team runs away with this game it’s going to be Hawthorne. They have yet to lose a game all year and have not looked like a typical 1A school. They’re going to give the Cowboys all they can handle and are certainly expecting a win. Good luck to both sides here. Looking forward to a great game!

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Madison County is the favorite and they very well may win, but don’t think for a second that Hawthorne is going to just lay down and die if Madison manages to score first. They have a really good offensive line that will allow them to run the ball hard early and give their quarterback time to survey the field. Hawthorne has a solid d-line, although maybe not as strong as last year still really physical and can provide Madison with problems early if they buy the hype and think this win is going to be easy. 

I also don’t understand why people think Madison is going to blow out Hawthorne. If either team runs away with this game it’s going to be Hawthorne. They have yet to lose a game all year and have not looked like a typical 1A school. They’re going to give the Cowboys all they can handle and are certainly expecting a win. Good luck to both sides here. Looking forward to a great game!

Hawthorne is overrated garbage regardless if they keep it close. They play nobody until they play vanguard or dunnellon or some good ill give them respect . Just beating madco ain't enough,  they still trash to the entire state and to central North Florida.  A transfer loaded 1A school.  Can't produce nothing. Anyway we will see, buy Hawthorne is and will always be overrated trash . Just like sorry baker and Jefferson county and trenton.  Teams with few titles ain't doing sh*t now or ever. Oh yeah after madison wins every shut up about other 1a teams okay 

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hawthorne is overrated garbage regardless if they keep it close. They play nobody until they play vanguard or dunnellon or some good ill give them respect . Just beating madco ain't enough,  they still trash to the entire state and to central North Florida.  A transfer loaded 1A school.  Can't produce nothing. Anyway we will see, buy Hawthorne is and will always be overrated trash . Just like sorry baker and Jefferson county and trenton.  Teams with few titles ain't doing sh*t now or ever. Oh yeah after madison wins every shut up about other 1a teams okay 

You are going to look awfully silly if Hawthorne takes Madison to the woodshed tonight. If Hawthorne can overwhelmingly defeat both Madison and Pahokee they are certainly not overrated or trash (your words). Don't know where you derive your analysis from? Just seems like a case of disrespect and resentment to me. ;)

12 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

You are going to look awfully silly if Hawthorne takes Madison to the woodshed tonight. If Hawthorne can overwhelmingly defeat both Madison and Pahokee they are certainly not overrated or trash (your words). Don't know where you derive your analysis from? Just seems like a case of disrespect and resentment to me. ;)

I don't like teams that duck good teams. 

17 minutes ago, smashmouth80 said:

I'm sorry. I just found this funny since you root for the team that found a loophole to play schools smaller than them but you don't like teams that duck teams lol

Did you see madison schedule. Do they need to Play miami central or something to let u know they not ducking nobody.  Bc Florida high,  rickards 6A runner up , yeah Valdosta.  Can your team beat or play them

Not having Fleming. Cost madison 2 games, he really  beast I have his highlights on hudl or his facebook.. you would see the speed , plus strength and cut back ability he truly is a premier running back. He would kill hawthorne or Florida high. Someone please look him up I'm not lying.  It makes me mad elite talent leaving madison not fair.