Madison County vs Hawthorne

Dan in Daytona

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Congrats hawthorne.  But a tougher schedule is a great idea.  I will support 1a schools thar schedule harder nothing wrong with it. Again Congrats first title ever. 

That didn’t age well…LOL. Congrats to Madison County. Scheduling tough doesn’t matter, only home field advantage in the playoffs for 1A, and getting transfers. I guess!

55 minutes ago, BigBoyBall said:

Both teams did not do it the right way! However, Hawthorne climbed the bean stalk and came back with the giant kids and we know what the joker (Mad Co.) is doing. The question is? When reclassification happens in "22 will FHSAA show that they have caught on to the Joker scheme! 

Why yall worried about madison. When so many teams stand no chance against dade county or private schools from Fort Lauderdale. Or the Duval schools.  We crying bc madison is a little bigger. It was a close game people, numbers will never give you a advantage. Talent will and Hawthorne had a Division 1 quarterback.  I feel for the bigger teams dealing with a 5 star or 4 star squad.  Leave madison alone please they ain't got nothing but football. 

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Why yall worried about madison. When so many teams stand no chance against dade county or private schools from Fort Lauderdale. Or the Duval schools.  We crying bc madison is a little bigger. It was a close game people, numbers will never give you a advantage. Talent will and Hawthorne had a Division 1 quarterback.  I feel for the bigger teams dealing with a 5 star or 4 star squad.  Leave madison alone please they ain't got nothing but football. 

Make up your mind. Are you standing tall for Madison win or lose OR are you gonna throw under the bus back over them, drive over them again, toss them in the dumpster and set it on fire like you did yesterday during the game on here and scorestream?

13-12. Seems as if Hawthorne either missed two extra points with both of their scores or went for two each time and were not successful, which in the last analysis cost them the game. Did Madison also miss the extra point in the 4th quarter? After the 4th quarter score did Hawthorne threaten to score? 

32 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

13-12. Seems as if Hawthorne either missed two extra points with both of their scores or went for two each time and were not successful, which in the last analysis cost them the game. Did Madison also miss the extra point in the 4th quarter? After the 4th quarter score did Hawthorne threaten to score? 

Hawthorne just goes for 2 every PAT. MC tried to get the 2 point when they went up 13-12 instead of kicking the field goal

Most 1A schools are 7-12 (public schools), that’s the first check. For population, grades 8-11 are counted. Hawthorne is a true 1A school, they just happened to get about 15 transfers this off-season after a Gainesville area coach was fired and few kids found their way there. Hawthorne OL was the biggest Pahokee faced all year and we played 4 8A schools. Treasure Coast and Glades Central would be next 

11 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Most 1A schools are 7-12 (public schools), that’s the first check. For population, grades 8-11 are counted. Hawthorne is a true 1A school, they just happened to get about 15 transfers this off-season after a Gainesville area coach was fired and few kids found their way there. Hawthorne OL was the biggest Pahokee faced all year and we played 4 8A schools. Treasure Coast and Glades Central would be next 

What about madco vs Pahokee? Score predictions 

Just now, Jesse said:

Blow out bud 31-0 yall could not stop hawthorne. Yall ain't the old pahokee madison defense would sack yall quarterback 5 times.

Lol…Hawthorne didn’t sack our QB. He was only sacked once in the 8 games he played. Hawthorne, who’s OL averaged about 6’3 and 340 was the difference, plus #1, who’s a 200 lb running back, just followed his OL.. Madison had no where near what Hawthorne presented. We ran 36 offensive plays that game, because we couldn’t stop the run. 

Madison doesn’t have the personnel to present the same problems Hawthorne did. But MC is greatest thing for Florida football other then IMG. 

18 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Lol…Hawthorne didn’t sack our QB. He was only sacked once in the 8 games he played. Hawthorne, who’s OL averaged about 6’3 and 340 was the difference, plus #1, who’s a 200 lb running back, just followed his OL.. Madison had no where near what Hawthorne presented. We ran 36 offensive plays that game, because we couldn’t stop the run. 

Madison doesn’t have the personnel to present the same problems Hawthorne did. But MC is greatest thing for Florida football other then IMG. 

Wym by greatest thing for Florida?