Jax TCA is the 2021 2a state champions 41- 23 over champagnat

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

2 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA dominated the whole game!! It was 34 -15 with 2:40 minutes left in the game and champagnat scored a late td!!! 
Trinity scores another long td run With 1:50 left in the game 41-23

Back to back state champs!!!!

9 all time for Jax TCA 

Congrats TC. Great finals record!!! 

12 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA dominated the whole game!! It was 34 -15 with 2:40 minutes left in the game and champagnat scored a late td!!! 

9 all time for Jax TCA 

Madison is waiting 

1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

9 all time for Jax TCA 

I would say you are half correct. It is true that TCA dominated the game. Unfortunately they did not dominate the scoreboard...and that is the only part of the game that matters. To clarify: with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter the score was 27-15 and Champagnat had the ball at midfield. The game was not over. Yes, the game should have been over. It should have been over before the 4th quarter. So many missed opportunities by TCA. On the one hand I can totally see how TCA was able to beat American Heritage earlier this year by 13 points. But on the other hand I can totally see how they barely managed to escape defeat last week against a sub-par Orlando Christian. They seem to play to the level of their opposition. I picked them to win, I'm happy for them, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. But that's how I see it.

5 hours ago, Wellington said:

I would say you are half correct. It is true that TCA dominated the game. Unfortunately they did not dominate the scoreboard...and that is the only part of the game that matters. To clarify: with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter the score was 27-15 and Champagnat had the ball at midfield. The game was not over. Yes, the game should have been over. It should have been over before the 4th quarter. So many missed opportunities by TCA. On the one hand I can totally see how TCA was able to beat American Heritage earlier this year by 13 points. But on the other hand I can totally see how they barely managed to escape defeat last week against a sub-par Orlando Christian. They seem to play to the level of their opposition. I picked them to win, I'm happy for them, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. But that's how I see it.

Your not raining on it!!!! Your exactly right trinity plays at the level of there opposition!!!! That’s why they make me mad some games!!! Like when we played Florida high, we should have not lost that game but trinity came out big headed that game a got humbled 

12 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Your not raining on it!!!! Your exactly right trinity plays at the level of there opposition!!!! That’s why they make me mad some games!!! Like when we played Florida high, we should have not lost that game but trinity came out big headed that game a got humbled 

Trinity deserves a lot of respect for playing such a tough schedule. I'm new to Florida. Why did they move from 3A to 2A? Is it based on enrollment? Will they be in 2A again next year?