Looks like the Indians are on the warpath

Cat_Scratch

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The better team won. Apopka had a very good season riding its defense. Our offense was not explosive enough to match up with Venice. 

You guys had a damn good season. Hold your heads up high and keep your chins up. The Darters played their hearts out today. It’s just hard to play 4 quarters against Venice’s defensive line. Apopka will be back with a vengeance next year. Assuming both schools stay in 8A classification, I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see a rematch next season. Give it your all!!

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You guys had a damn good season. Hold your heads up high and keep your chins up. The Darters played their hearts out today. It’s just hard to play 4 quarters against Venice’s defensive line. Apopka will be back with a vengeance next year. Assuming both schools stay in 8A classification, I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see a rematch next season. Give it your all!!

We will be young next year. So, unless a lot of work is done over the summer, Apopka may have an average season. For Apopka that means maybe getting to the second round of the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Both teams should both be back in 8A next year. The FHSAA only switches districts and classifications up in odd years, I believe. 

10 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

What is wrong in my statement? 

I believe he is referring to the fact that football will be reclassified for next season, per the FHSAA.  This was a unanimous decision made by the board in light of world events.  Is it possible that both Venice and Apopka will be in 8A?  ABSOLUTELY!  However, there's also a chance one or both could be in a different class once the new population report is released and reclassification begins.  

FHSAA statement  

35 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I believe he is referring to the fact that football will be reclassified for next season, per the FHSAA.  This was a unanimous decision made by the board in light of world events.  Is it possible that both Venice and Apopka will be in 8A?  ABOSOLUTELY!  However, there's also a chance one or both could be in a different class once the new population report is released and reclassification begins.  

FHSAA statement

Madison still in 1A so I'm good

9 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison still in 1A so I'm good

We'll see.  As long as the FHSAA doesn't reduce the number of classes or the Cowboys get pushed out because of the rising number smaller schools that will meet the future criteria for the smallest class, Madison's big seat at the children's table is safe. :D

47 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

We'll see.  As long as the FHSAA doesn't reduce the number of classes or the Cowboys get pushed out because of the rising number smaller schools that will meet the future criteria for the smallest class, Madison's big seat at the children's table is safe. :D

If the classes get reduced,  most 1A schools will leave fhsaa.  

22 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I believe he is referring to the fact that football will be reclassified for next season, per the FHSAA.  This was a unanimous decision made by the board in light of world events.  Is it possible that both Venice and Apopka will be in 8A?  ABSOLUTELY!  However, there's also a chance one or both could be in a different class once the new population report is released and reclassification begins.  

FHSAA statement  

All right. Thank you.